• Marvy
    Hi all,

Just checking to see your thoughts on the widget that replaced Shoutmix.
    [img][/img]
    Attachment
    2017-05-29_7-53-34 (35K)
  • Marvy
    I think it is interesting.

Like someone has already pointed out, I'm not sure what invite friends means.
  • Wizard8072
    Same here - other than that looks like it will be a decent replacement :-)
  • PrincessDC
    I'm having a hard time understanding what it means to invite friends, and no one replied back from Univox when I said that on the new chat box.
  • godseeconomy
    Invite friends to join Univox ?
  • Krystyna
    Yes,you are right;one can invite friends from facebook or twitter to join Uni.
  • PrincessDC
    I actually wasn't sure what it means. I just see it on the top left hand corner of the new chat box and was wondering.
  • Krystyna
    One thing I wonder about it is that when one invites friends from the dashboard it pays but not sure if inviting friends from FB or Twitter is the same case.
  • PrincessDC
    I really don't know.
  • Syvynn
    I actually don't like it. It's so large on my screen. It also takes longer for the dashboard to load now. I would have actually preferred, if they had to have one at all, a chat feature that wasn't "shown" at all times. Something you can make visible or hide would have been a nice feature. I would have kept it completely hidden. Then again, I'm for getting rid of the Plaudits too seeing as how they've just become a contest to some people. As far as the Invite Friends thing on the chat, that's just to invite someone from your FB or Twitter to the chat function, which is a stupid and pointless addition because why would anyone want to chat with their non-survey friends and family here on a Univox chat application!?
  • Marvy
    I agree. It is rather large - takes up 2/3 of my screen.

Also agree with you on the Invite Friends function (if that is the intention).

I have noticed that the older posts appear at the top and the newer posts are at the bottom. I don't see a way to resort the order.
  • Krystyna
    I'm sorry,but I don't agree with you both on some aspects ......
  • Marvy
    On what 1) the size or 2) the Invite Friends function?
  • Syvynn
    You can turn off the sounds and log out of chat. Although I'm not logged into chat, I still clicked the logout. It does close out the distraction, but as soon as the page reloads (returning from a survey or just reloading or revisiting the page) it's back on again. There's no permanent off. As for the order of the posts, I guess it goes by where the text input field is located. On the old one, the text box where you type was at the top so the newest messages were at the top, this one the text input is at the bottom.
  • frances turkel
    I confused I don't know or see the new chat box ...can you explain all this thank you!
  • J Zerbs
    I like that you're able to block messages from a member if you want.
  • Marvy
    Nice feature.
  • Paulgro
    Look at the bottom left of your dashboard.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.