• Catwoman
    I had mentioned, the shoutmix hasn't been working most of the morning so u know, while discussing a survey I was having problems with and replied,
    Univoxcommunity Dear Members- We would like to inform you all that Shoutmix service will not be operational going forward, so for any query, let it be smallest also please drop us the mail. Thanks
    Univoxcommunity Dear users- We will keep you informed you about the new chat system, hope you all will pour your support for the same. We will be anytime available for the queries through mail or In forum you can drop us the message. Thanks for all your assistance

I figured I'd post this incase no one could get on shoutmix themselves to see it cause it is gone again on my page, and cause I didn't see anything mentioned on here yet especially from Admin..hope it helps!!!

Fare well shoutmix, I will miss u and look forward to the new chat system hopefully ASAP!!! ..hope they email/contact us Often with details!!!

Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!!!! :) ..Pool time!! ..hope the weather warms up and stops raining here in PA..lol

dodadoby aka Donna :)
  • Krystyna
    Thank you for posting this information,indeed I got blank shoutmix page this morning.
  • Catwoman
    ..you're welcome :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.