• Mitzi drye
    jmp143qqgans0k8g.png
    out of 38 surveys I attempted today this page comes up. all unavailable/closed and most of them had just been posted. had 7 in a row at one time. this has got to stop. just wasting my time clicking today and nothing for it but a hard time. I was just wondering if anyone else had been having this problem today? thanks for listening to me rant.
  • Catwoman
    ..yes it happened to me a lot too..infact I just clicked away another 5 surveys getting nothing or the "not eligible for the 5 DQ pts" which I been also getting a lot!, and I notice it's especially when they are the high point surveys I don't qualify for that I'm also not eligible for the DQ pts..has anyone else noticed that??
  • Mitzi drye
    I went back and recounted. I had 23 of 46 do this to me today! 23!!!!!! and that's not counting the other problems I had. oh me......
  • Paulgro
    Guess I was lucky today since that didn't happen to me.
  • Wizard8072
    I had the same issue today with SC just skipping surveys - I noticied the survey numbers were very old - we are in the 137xxx now and these were 116xxx and 128xxx numbers - Uni must be "tweaking" again ..........
  • sascha
    The same thing has been happening to me. I did manage to complete 2 surveys yesterday. 1 of them was only for 50 points.(well, my child completed one of them.)
  • Sonu Agal
    I am at univox from long time but I able to completed only 2 survey till day. In most of surveys either I disqualified or survey page hang or survey page showing blank or quote full.
  • Mitzi drye
    I had quite a few of the 138 series also.
  • Wizard8072
    Sorry to hear that - all of my 138 series surveys worked, I did have a couple that did not re-direct to Uni though! Have you had any of the surveys that start with Demographics, then direct to another survey with having to answer the same demographics andin some cases re-direct to a 3rd survey and you have to answer the Demographics again? This has happened several times to me lately ..........
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.