• feresafrance
    In the last couple of days I have taken 2 surveys about McDonald's and some new menu items but each time that I click the finish button at the end of the survey, I get the message that they have enough participant of my demographics and I only get 5 points. This seems to be happening to me more lately. Has anyone else had this problem?
  • Syvynn
    Never seen a McDonald's survey. Did you send Support an email about it, complete with Survey Number and hopefully screenshots? If so, they probably will/would have credited your points.
  • Wizard8072
    I have had that happen on 2 McDonalds surveys in the last month - but I did one today and got the 50 points - but is was an extremely slow site !!! Hope this helps :-)
  • feresafrance
    Yes, I emailed support with survey numbers both times.
  • Syvynn
    Hopefully you'll get your points then.
  • feresafrance
    I think I will stop taking the surveys about McDonald's. They do run slow and as of yet still no credit.
  • Catwoman
    ..I did a mcdonald's survey today or yesterday and got the points at the end..so sorry u didn't get your points and are going thru this..I also agree, u and are right, that they run very slow! ..hope u get your points from support!
  • Wizard8072
    Hope your get your points - so frustrating when you don't .......
  • Paulgro
    I'll remember this post if I get that survey and will dump it like a hot potatoe.
  • feresafrance
    No points for me. Seems unfair. This is the response from support: the said survey are already filled the required number of completes before your submission hence we are sorry, we cannot credit the points for the same survey.
  • Wizard8072
    Unfortunately a lot of surveys are doing that now- many of us have complained to Univox to talk to their clients and stop the problem with completing the survey, THEN disqualifing a panelist - in my opinion it is unethical behaviour on the survey company's part - not Univox! Also beware of the surveys that do NOT ask demographics up front - in my experience, you can almost count on getting DQ'd if they ask at the end of the survey - just my humble opinions and experiences :-)
  • feresafrance
    Thanks. I will start watching which surveys I do take from now on. I hate wasting my time without pay and yet the survey company gets their information.
  • Bob Dack
    I've had two different surveys in the past week that have done that?
  • arm dass
    Yea me too disqualified in mcdonalds survey mcdvoice a year back .They offer good give aways during Christmas season.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.