• Wizard8072
    Why do we get surveys that start with one survey client, get redirected to another and in some cases multiple times, have to fill in same demographics several times and in a lot of cases does not redirect back to Univox upon completion or when they do - Univox says we do not qualify.

I have been getting more and more of those surveys as well as surveys that post a very low LOI, but when you "qualify for the survey" it is a long survey, but the points are still very low - why are these surveys becoming the norm on Univox.

Problematic surveys, non re-directs, surveys that log you out of Univox, Surveys that "hang" or freeze, or complete a survey and Sample Cube says DQ - have been getting so many of those lately it is becoming very frustrating and I now cringe when I do start a high point survey,because I almost always have a issue with getting credit - and they require me to email your support team and then wait for them to research - so I have a 100 point survey that takes over 30 minutes, then Univox hangs on return, then I have to re-login in, in addition to having taken screen shots for proof of completion, then wait for Team to research - all additional time and effort on my part! Why is this happening so much now ?

I love Univox and the support Team - but I never have this many issues at other survey sites that require so much of my effort and time to resolve - I also get a response to support issues, which are very rare, in a matter of hours, not days.

As other members have noted - I have to take so many more low paying surveys, deal with issues with support and spend so much more time to get to a redemption point with Univox - why? I only participate in a couple of other sites, but I take about 1/4 of the surveys with them to reach the same payout as Univox- and I have more support claims with Univox in the last 2 weeks than with them in the last year- again I ask why?

I enjoy Univox and I truly do appreciate all your Teams hard work and support - but the last month has been very frustrating and almost Daily there are issues with DISTIL and your site - just a friendly recommendation - do not try any more upgrades, changes, etc., and focus on stabilising your platform and reviewing your survey clients, because some of them are very concerning and members are beginning to stop or terminate surveys as soon as we get them, especially the ones that re-direct to other sites - Stealing your business???

Any assistance with these matters would be greatly appreciated by a lot of your true and loyal members- any communication on these issues is greatly appreciated as well

Have a great weekend - we do really appreciate all of your efforts !!!
  • godseeconomy
    I find all surveys have lower points and longer times to complete this year. Cut backs and austerity in progress?
  • Krystyna
    Lately I got quite few surveys that include this message after disqualification "Thank you for your time! You did not qualify for this survey. We encourage you to try again on other surveys in the future. Unfortunately, this session was not eligible for 5 points as your responses didn’t match with the client requirement. While you are no longer eligible for that survey, please answer the below question to attempt another survey."
  • Bobby Drye
    oh!, that one really gets my goat! ive emailed and emailed and it does no good.
  • Bobby Drye
    I probably couldn't have said it much better than you did. what gets me is all the excuses im getting from support now. I just attempted 26 surveys this morning and of those, 17 gave me the page with the little blue box and option to go the next survey. not 1 of them did I get the chance to answer 1 question! ive emailed support so many times about this problem, because its happening every day I try to surveys. now they are telling me its because of security matters. do what?!!

I, like you a host of others on univox have been having a ton of problems since they messed with every thing a few weeks ago. I spend about as much time emailing support as I do trying to attempt these surveys. maybe univox should start giving us points for that too! id probably make more then than I am now the way things are going. lol!

I want my old univox back. I miss you!. as ive said before ive been with them for years, but I cant keep this up much longer. I surely hope things get better. and very soon. okay, ive ranted a bit. I don't feel much better, but I aired it out a little bit. lol!
  • Bobby Drye
    well ive been getting the surveys, but as I mentioned, I cant get any points off of them to speak of. hope you start having it better though.
  • recommends
    I think Univox should roll-back this site to a point before all these issues began appearing. At the same time Univox should develop a brand new website along side this one where beta testing would happen to ensure a much smoother operating experience for the panelists. When the beta test period is finished, then rollout the new Univox with all the new incentives/rewards which were talked about several weeks ago.
  • Bobby Drye
    well now im getting a new excuse from univox now.
    "We regret the inconvenience, Please be informed that we have upgraded our security levels and you are getting disqualified at the sample cube security, that is why you are getting redirected to a new survey each time."
    about half the surveys I do have been doing do this to me. like I said how can I be doing something wrong when I don't even get a chance to answer 1 question?????
  • Wizard8072
    Same here - seems to more frequent lately .....
  • rtb

I for one am really liking that i no longer have to complete SampleCube - it saves so much time. If I would otherwise have DQ'd because of the SampleCube answers - looks like it just presents me the next survey. I think they have achieved a good balance of still giving 5 points when you've filled in some questions. I know it's annoying getting the occasional glitch when you don't get the points after finishing a survey. I do try to collect screenshots and at least ask the question of support. Sometimes I've been awarded the points, which is nice. But otherwise I just accept there's a whole lot of programming and what not going on in the background - and sometimes it just slips up. Overall I believe i come out better with Univox than other sites I've tried. Their support is certainly the most responsive and helpful I've seen.
  • Melissa Beissner
    I know some of you aren't getting many surveys but I'm getting 20 to 30 a day. The problem is that a good 1/3 are frozen, don't redirect, log me out or aren't eligible for 5points. I took 23survey yesterday but only earned 65 points out of the 115 I should have. I'm tired of the late dq. I've written to support only to get the standard lines but no real help. What has happened to the site? This maybe the first payout I will get without taking a single survey.Sad.
  • recommends
    What has happened to the site?Melissa Beissner
    is that Univox is endeavoring to do new coding "on the fly" resulting in all these issues you, me and many other members are frustrated by. I`m not a website developer with any coding experience, but I think that Univox is finding out that coding while the website is "live" is a herculean effort fraught with unintended and unforeseen consequences. As I mentioned in an earlier post, Univox should create an new website apart from this one.
  • Catwoman
    ..I get that, not eligible for the 5 DQ pts, ALOT now!!
  • Catwoman
    ..I mentioned that on here a long time ago(I think after the initial first changes without the 5 DQ pts anymore) about Univox should do beta testing with us members being picked to do it, cause I actually got to do that with one of my other reward sites and it was fun too(I think others who weren't picked for the beta saw the original site but the one's who were picked got to see and tell them how they liked the new changes fromwhat I remember), but nothing ever came of it :( ..good idea though!
  • recommends
    Yes, now that you mention it, I do recall your post. Hopefully Univox will consider implementing your ideas shortly going forward.
  • Catwoman
    ..great minds think alike right?! ..lol ..maybe with u mentioning it too and others thinking it's a good idea, they will implement the idea shortly like u said..we could atleast hope right? :)
  • recommends
    I`m sure Admin will be looking at this thread initiated by Wizard when they return Monday. You along with Wizard and probably many other members would be on board with this idea and yes, hope is a good thing.
  • Renee Crookshanks
    I guess I have been disqualified from UNIVOX-so I will move on.. but this site needs to know they have a great community following-and I will miss the humor and the communication with fellow survey members.
  • Mitzi drye
    your experiences are of the rare kind on here. a lot of wish it was like that with us. as far as the customer support, they are on another planet as far as a lot of are concerned now. I am glad you are at ease with them though.
  • Wizard8072
    All,great comments and thoughts - hopefully Admin will respond in the positive like they usually do :-) I had also mentioned in an earlier post, to have a panel of "trusted" members to test and/or bounce things off of before implimenting - maybe that idea will re-surface in the near future - we can hope :-)
  • Catwoman
    ..I remember that, and I hope they will look at yours/mine/ and everyone's ideas about trying that with some trusted members :)
  • Wizard8072
    Admin - First let me say I truly appreciate your efforts and love the site - but it is very frustrating to take a survey that is listed as LOI 10 - that is just to "qualify" for the survey - then I spent a total of 56 minutes completing a 30 point survey, that had so very many questions and very tedious to answer - I can gurantee over 200 mouse clicks on check boxes to complete - this is just not acceptable in my opinion - if I terminate the surveys, I don't think you get paid - I KNOW I don't -but I will not spend spend an hour on a 30 point survey in the future - as soon as I see Opinion Bar - I am done - same with Review Robin and Qualtric's is a 50/50 right now - just too many problems with getting points - I would be happy to send you screen shots of the survey I just took for an hour - for only 30 points if you would like to verify my claims - and I am not the only user that has complained.

Again - I love this site and the Forum is Awesome with all of the wonderful people - Support is responsive - but the site has become so very frustrating in getting points that I am considering focusing on other sites and having Univox become a secondary site instead of my primary site ......

Please help us out here - we are floundering in issues ..........
  • Wizard8072
    Admin - Another question - my overall rating changes daily but monthly rating never changes for the entire month - once number is set in the beginning of the month, it doesn't change - Why? Any assistance and clarification is appreciated :-)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.