• Sonu Agal
    I have participated in Many of Surveys out of which 11% Surveys showing quotafull while more than 50% survey completed.

I want to know the reason why message "Quotafull" showing in mid of completion of Survey. It must be showing while participating on survey?
  • Stan
    Sonu, that is because others are also completing the same survey as you, so either the quota is full or sometimes just quota for your demographic. I was on another site, completed the whole thing it said thank you only to be told that the survey was full in this case after an email to admin I was credited. I wish that this site would do that. Stan.8-)
  • frances turkel
    UNIVOX
    Survey stuck on midway - Reason Quota Full - Why?
    Sonu Agal This Also Happened to me today!
    I finished another survey they posted you received 50 pts and then if said I wasn't qualified !
    I've heard other survey takes post this problem But it never happened to me.....
    I wrote yesterday that I had problems and today I posted on the rating page my first problem!
    I've never had problems doing survey's before and I love doing survey's for many different reasons!
    I'm asking again CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT GOING ON!
    ARE YOU TRYING TO HAVE SURVEY TAKERS QUIT....I STOOD BY YOU DURING ALOT OF TOUGH TIMES AND I DON'T THINK THIS IS FAIR....PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOUR COMPANY????i'M CONCERNED SINCE I ENJOY DOING SURVEY'S FOR YOU!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.