• Admin
    Hello univoxian,

Holla Howdy, guessing all is well :). Not much bothering and not much scribbling, just pour your ideas in crisp clear way to be able to introduce it in a Forum so that we all can enjoy the new we,
    As Forum is for Univoxians by Univoxian and of Univoxians..
    Please suggest us to make even more interactive, informative and interesting Forum. :)
  • Kingalfred
    C n p from the other post....

A surveys pool page?
    Lists of surveys
    M F ..teenage
    M F 20 to 40
    M F 40 to 52
    M F 52 to 99
    M only
    F only
    Sports surveys
    Shopping surveys
    Mommy surveys
    Daddy surveys
    Driver surveys....
    Open demographic open to all surveys

Also ... A summary...112/500
    Wich translates to 500 places in the survey 112 left
    When it reads 0/500 no places left
    Survey can no longer be entered
    No more boot outs 75% of the way in "Quota Full"

The list of categories endless
    I know other sites have surveys there in plain site to choose from
    But no site I use has categorized easy to spot surveys for personal preference
    At an immediate glance...to instantly click and complete
    The easier it is to find...complete..return..move on
    The quicker surveys are returned to who ever sent them to Uni' in the first place
    So we do more earn more...so does Uni'
    Quicker turn over..quicker productivity ....= more $' s for all concerned
    Those who still get surveys sent in their list can take those first
    Then move on to the "Surveys Pool" page
    Those who have nothing in their lists due to "browser" "technical" problems
    Can at least go to the "survey pool" and maybe there's a bunch of categories
    There they can instantly pick from
    Everybody wins...You and us
    Less time faffing more time filling...

No one else does this.... Can You?
    (Well some sites do some of these things ....but no one does all of them ....)

Just some suggestions
    I don't know how much of these are achievable ......
    Or the work involved to make it happen
  • Marvy

There are quite a few existing discussions with some very good ideas on how to improve the survey site as well as the Forum. Here are a couple I found, however, I am sure there are many more.

http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/discussion/1962/suggestions-to-improve-forum#Item_32
    http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/discussion/2204/beneficial-suggestions#Item_51
  • Admin
    thanks for sharing we are looking for some more fresher one. :)
  • Syvynn
    I would prefer a white background and then use your "colorful" accents for buttons and text color or something. Just in my personal opinion.
  • Syvynn
    Just want to elaborate on my experience, because I realize not everyone is using a screen as large as mine. There is too much background for me (that's why I'd prefer it white or some other non-blinding and distracting color)
    sw1h1a270xv2e62w.png

I measured and I have 8 inches of "green" on the left side of the screen, only 7 1/4 inches of white text area for the forum messages, and then another 5 inches of "green" on the right side. So 13 inches of bright lime-ish green and only 5 inches of real usable information. So over 2/3 of my screen is nothing but this blinding color.

Or keep your colors and just make this text portion fill up at least 80% of user's screen irregardless of their screen size, instead of this fixed width that is too small for users like myself.
  • charsocal
    - Agree about the colors. This bright green color is almost blinding to my eyes. Very distracting.
  • Krystyna
    I agree that this bright neon green color is blinding and painful for the eyes.
  • J Zerbs
    not a fan of the new color scheme either.
  • frances turkel
    I agree with everyone the green is very harsh on our eyes
  • Admin
    thanks for all the ideas, we will try to fix the suggestions :)
  • Krystyna
    Much better and soothing color,thank you for the change.
  • Syvynn
    Thank you for muting the color. I appreciate that aspect.
  • charsocal
    -Thanks for changing the color, much better on the eyes.
  • Wizard8072
    Greatly appreciate the muted color - Thanks a million !!!!!!
  • Paulgro
    That bright green was a bit much.
  • charsocal
    - Made my eyes hurt, glad they changed it to a mustard color
  • Syvynn
    As much as I disliked the blinding other color for it's brightness, this one is better in that aspect but as colors go this one looks like something regurgitated.
  • Paulgro
    You have such a way with words :D
  • Syvynn
    Sorry, sometimes you log in and this place looks like a pinata burst and the next it looks like the boys bathroom in a high school gym.
  • Paulgro
    I know. I think they change the colors but don't bother to look at the pages. That bright green just made you eyeballs jump out of your head!!
  • Donna
    Pea soup. It looks like pea soup. Tastes good. Looks yucky. I liked the new colors at first. I popped into the forum this morning and popped back out. Noticed the colors, but I didn't stay long. Later when I came back and spent a little bit of time on the forum, it was a bit hard on the eyes. I do love the color of the thin bar across the top of the page, though. Anyone want to give that color a name for me?! I bought a sweater similar to that color last Christmas and hubby bought towels for the bathroom in that color. Love it, but don't know what to call it.
  • godseeconomy
    This colour is more soothing to my retinae indeed! Thanks, Admin.
  • Syvynn
    #2fc1ac it's a light sea green.
  • charsocal
    - The new color is not pretty and not my choice of colors but better than neon. I would like to see a calming color as it does reflects people's moods.
  • Paulgro
    OK, so we got sea green and puke. Is that what you're saying? ;)
  • Syvynn
    Nothing like a day at sea without your Dramamine.
  • Donna
    Sea green and puke goes together rather well.
  • Syvynn
    Rather fitting.
  • Syvynn
    Here's a real suggestion for improving the forum:

Poll the Forum members about what they like:
    For instance, which color background would you prefer (white, black, grey, something bright, anything as long as it's dull) etc.

Just saying, it would be nice since we are the ones that has to look at it all the time.
  • Wizard8072
    EXCELLENT idea !!! Soothing colors would be nice :-)
  • frances turkel
    univox Paulgro C Hanson Sea green and puke We all can't win....
    Since they made all their changes to our site things really undesirable!
    I've been getting a lot of survey's but they also dq...Which is not very positive or good!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.