• J Zerbs
    @Admin said "but stay tuned we will bring other changes to compensate for your time when you don't qualify which will be based on total minutes spent on our surveys."

When will this be implemented and what are the specifics of it?
  • Donna
    Needs to be implemented FAST. SHOULD have been ready to implement at the same time that the 5 points for all DQs was ended.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah you think they'd have it ready before making a major change like that. IMO they should of not only had it ready but let members know ahead of time they were no longer giving 5 points for disqualification.
  • mikeee
    Agree again!
    I have 17 surveys queued.. they are going to sit..
  • Benny
    -I have 18 surveys and they are going to sit.
  • charsocal
    - Sounds like a union strike! I just may join in.
  • J Zerbs
    I asked on shoutmix and they seem to have no idea when the new compensation system will go into effect or even more ridiculous know how it will work in crediting points.
  • J Zerbs
    Based on total minutes spent on our surveys

So if I take longer I'll get more points? That seems like a stupid system.
  • Benny
    -I agree and if they don't do something quick they will lose a lot of members. They have the cart pulling the horse for now.
  • mikeee
    21 surveys now
  • Kingalfred
    I thought surveys removed themselves if quota filled...?
    May as well try the lower loi and higher pts...

I got one invite all day..maybe 20 for the week...
  • Kingalfred
    It could be pretty grim 30 opened ...28 DQ ...90 mins spent.. Filling Demographics and answering mini DQ surveys where they get the majority of what they need...where do you shop how often do you shop how much do you spend....DQ
  • kaminikij
    I dont even get that opportunity today.Either survey isnt ready, survey not found or the vedor thingy. I wont try another survy here until they straighten things out.
  • Bob Dack
    Cancellation of the 5points DQ Rumors

@Admin The 5 points for DQs is part of what made Univox unique.
    I really hope this is all false and a just a Rumor because
    If that's really going to be the case I might as well just give up right
    now as this almost seems to be the only way my points total grew.
    This is a big plus for this site and I tell everyone that.
    I try out for every survey offered and only get accepted to very very
    few ever so without the 5point DQ I am really just wasting my time here.

Please don't do this it is so unfair!!!
  • Vivienne
    I haven't recieved a survey in 3 days, that's never happened before. Admin was saying that people are clicking the survey just to get the 5 points, but if I don't click on the survey, how do I know if I will qualify or not? That's illogical circular reasoning.
  • charsocal
    - I said the same thing,what are we suppose to do stare at it
  • charsocal
    I have 8 waiting but see no reason to do them if I'm going to get dq'd even if I complete one in full
  • sascha
    I have no idea how they are going to work that. It does not sound like it will be beneficial.
  • Wizard8072
    I can tell you it is not working at this point - I spent over an hour on 3 surveys last night and this morning - no 5 points, no anything - so whatever they have done - everything is broke at this point - only get confusing post from Admin on Shout and have you noticied - NOTHING on the forum from Admin .....Ummmmmmmmm.......
  • sascha
    ADMIN commented on Forum 25 minutes ago on a post about sneezing. I have checked under other Categories on the Forum today and have not seen any other posts from ADMIN>
  • sascha
    They do not even have a spot on their FB page to comment. I commented under "Daily Contests". It's just not right. They need to fix the site .
  • Wizard8072
    Agree 100% - they did post a "Fun Fact of the Day" - Really ?????
  • J Zerbs
    apparently, since they said the new non existent payment system is based on time spent you'd be better off just staring at the screen doing nothing.
  • charsocal
    - Exactly! That's what I'm doing.
  • Sherry Toy
    hey, how do I get s screen name like yours or the others? It is showing my whole first & last name when I post? Thanks
  • J Zerbs
    notice how when I asked them on shoutmix how the new system will work or when it'll go into effect they wouldn't answer? Don't know if they really even have a new system planned out.
  • charsocal
    - Maybe it's just to soften the blow on everyone's surprise from yesterday. Have you noticed all the new names on the shout and forum who have been hiding in the background for so long.
  • frances turkel
    ]New compensation for surveys? I just wrote I had 7 survey's and I didn't qualify for any of them but I received 5 points for two of them! Admin and everyone hope you all have a happy healthy Easter
  • J Zerbs
    Exactly, how will you be compensated for the other 5?
  • frances turkel
    "J Zerbs; As I said before lets wait and see what changes they're making on the site!
  • Bob Dack
    Now I'm not sure why everyone's so upset as I thought
    this was always to case in a PM I got from Admin.when
    I asked at all this?

"We would like to inform you that you will still get five points ,
    only difference is one needs to at least enter in a survey
    to get five points."
  • J Zerbs
    I've said that too but why can't they give details to what the new payment system will be? And why didn't they let us know before it'd be changed that it would be changed and what the changes would be? Seems like they didn't actually have a plan in place before changing the payment system, which IMO is bad business.
  • Wizard8072
    My sentiments exactly - AFTER the major uproar from users - magically a vague email appeared - just bad business, and sorry - that is not an opinon - just a fact !!!
  • J Zerbs
    People are upset because about 80% of surveys that used to pay 5 points no longer do. I had about 30 surveys attempted yesterday that I got nothing for because I couldn't get past sample cube. Also had a completed survey that didn't credit and a few where I got over 4 pages into the main survey but still wasn't credited. It's not my fault univox sends me repeat surveys or ones that don't match my profile.
  • Wizard8072
    Agree - so now we have to keep track of surveys - so my question is - What is their numbering system - I keep a running log of survey numbers and can assure you that when i get the dreaded "survey already taken" - it was not in my log - so how is Univox numbering their surveys ?
  • J Zerbs
    Exactly they have different survey numbers, we have no way of knowing it's the same survey we've already done. It's like were being punished for something that's their fault.
  • charsocal
    - Are you a member of any other sites?
  • sascha
    I was wondering the same thing. I have know I have not attempted the same number twice.
  • sascha
    I agree with you.
  • Johnnyd
    This new system really sucks. I've been with Univox for about 3 years and I've always been honest with them. Now it seems I will have to move on. I guess some suit with a MBA decided this new compensation plan would save money and, truth be told, it may do that. I'm so sorry they decided on this idea going forward. Faithful participants like myself will move on and that's probably what they want. The quality of their research will suffer but hey, who cares about that. They saved a nickel. WOW!!!
  • Wizard8072
    My thoughts exactly - almost seems like they are "cleaning house"- but in the business world - that means all the corporate knowledge is walking out the door to save a nickle - been there and seen that !!! Unfortunately everyone including Univox suffers - sad business model that it looks like they are trying ........
  • J Zerbs
    Thought same thing too, they're trying to increase profits. However if the majority of users stop using the site in the long run they'll probably end up making less.
  • Kingalfred
    I got an email...dont know if you guys did...

The "compensation" 5pts DQ's time spent in univox...time spent in surveys..you will be indivudually assesed and a "Surprise Amount" will be awarded at the end of the month..for your personal contribution..
    (Something along those lines)

Also something new is also being implemented in the next 2 weeks...but they never mentioned what that entailed...

So hang in there folks and see what the near future holds

Happy Easter ....Enjoy...
  • lucky
    My guess is it will be weeks or months before any new compensation program is in place. As many others have stated here, I will probably do few if any surveys at Univox until something changes for the better. I spend too much time doing the repetitive sample cube questions over and over with no 5 points for DQ - I can earn much more at other survey sites now that the 5 point DQ is gone so I have moved on and just check back here to see what others are saying about the changes.
  • Bob Dack

Yeah ,I Laugh at that!

Time spent in surveys that never let you in!

Do you know how silly that sounds?

I might give you a couple points if you do
    get into surveys and complete ones that you
    could never get into like before?

Huh? Say What?
    Are we talking in Riddles now?

So what do you think they will compensate
    me for a couple surveys that I might get in
    a month if any I get in at all?

Ridiculous eh?

That was why everyone Raved about this site!
    Because not like other site at least you got 5points
    for DQ's , so you something then anyway?
    I call this totally unfair on this whole deal and can
    see them loosing people over it happening!
    It is really to bad that the Admin or Team guy can't see this?
    Now if it was a compensation award for total time on any
    of the UNIVOX sections that we participate in then at
    least that would be fair and make more sense and get
    people to work and use the whole community not just
    clicking into the surveys?
    There are a bunch of people I know about that spend
    a great deal of time on site as you can tell by their
    posting and comments but others there is nothing
    from them,So Univox-team & Adim please take note!!!

I am very sorry for writing the essay folks
    Hope you all enjoyed the read?
    And Hope Team Univox and Admin.Reads it too
  • Mitzi drye
    have a bunch too and I'm not touching them
  • Mitzi drye
    oh, I can bet you that we wont get near as much then. since when does a company not look after themselves 1st? I'm not holding my breath for sure.
  • Mitzi drye
    I hate that vendor thingy!
  • Kingalfred
    Try the higher payouts Mitzi Drye befor they evaporate... I do maybe 5-6 a month where i actually get in and complete... 6 invites a day tops ..none in the past 3 days ...my "surprise amount" .... I'll owe them a fiver... No point letting surveys dissapear..try a few...new site...try a few more...if your email invites dry up
    Or you've completed from all your other sites have another go..
    Its your loss at the end of the day?
    Maybe jump in shout mix and ask...do the new rules come into effect now and will be payed at the end of this month once they have worked out strategies their end...it just seems to me they will be making themselves a greater workload..
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.