• charsocal
    They rank at #124 not in the top 3. You must be looking at the billboard. When you get there and sign in click on Top Rated Online Surveys then on the bottom you will see some numbers click on # 13.
  • PrincessDC
    Well that's good to hear it says you are going to get your redeem. I'm so disappointed because I'm at 639 pts and can't redeem til 2000 again, so I guess I lose out on that $6.39 and time put in since I can't earn any more points on here now, and won't waste my time trying until they bring back the 5 pts for DQ's also. Most of my points like others are from DQ's and made it worth being here. I told them to email the members when they bring the pts back and want and need us back just now in the shoutmix and I'm not emailing support, that they can tell them. I guess I'll be here on the forum too for now anyway. I doubt we'll get an email from them saying they brought the DQ pts back, but I would love to say I was wrong if they do! By the way, they never even responded to me on anything I said in the shoutmix, atleast not as yet which is sad also, do they even care anymore?!
  • sascha
    Wow! How much did I miss from not being on Univox yesterday?? I had attempted a few surveys the last time I was on. I did not even receive my 5 point after being disqualified from the main survey. I had spent 15 minutes on the one survey. I emailed support and they responded with a canned message, Survey shows as being a drop off . I am sorry we cannot award the 5 points."
  • Wizard8072
    It is sad, but a lot of long term members, Premium and Ambassador members have stopped taking surveys - why? - BECAUSE no DQ points, and in my case (and others), even when you complete a survey - no rewards given - and all they want is continious emails to support to outline the problem - hopefully it is a technical or bad coding issue they are having - but I am done until it gets squared away - why even attempt to take a survey, no 5 points, and when completed (3 in my case) - no points- while I enjoy taking surveys, I am not going to spend a few hours a day just for fun and Univox gets all the money for the surveys - illogical !!!!!!!!!! Sad the way it was implimented and sad to see so many valuable members walk away !!!!!!
  • Wizard8072
    i was out yesterday too and it all blew up during the day - new rules on 5 point DQ - not very clear communications again, but I haven't got any DQ points since implimented - that is not my major issue - mine is completing surveys and not getting points - and several members have the same issue - so going on hold here till something gets figured out and I recommend you do too - since it is impossible to get points at this time in any way !!
  • sascha
    I literally just got screwed over on survey #124303 ! After accessing my webcam and recording me for a survey that I completed in its entirety, it disqualified me. It claimed i had rushed through it and did not even award 5 points! I hope no one else attempts that survey!
  • charsocal
    -You might want to put that # on the shout.
  • sascha
    I cannot post on ShoutMix because it claims that it cannot link with Facebook. (That's ridiculous because it does log me into FB.) I have asked Customer Support on Uni to look into the matter but it has not helped. I posted on Univox's FB page in regards to the same survey.
  • charsocal
    - All I can say is good grief. I'm just about out of words since all this crazy stuff started,. Sorry you can't post!
  • sascha
    I am really hoping that they reconsider their illogical actions and straighten this mess out.
  • charsocal
    - We all do or there won't be any more we's.
  • Oldschool
    Hi Wizard I am at the Ambassador level and love taking surveys here.It would make no sense for me to come here a few times a day to take surveys without getting the 5 points for dq.Many times you can spend a half hour trying to take the surveys available which many are sent numerous times that you already dq on.It wont be worth the time to keep returning and spending your time here.If they stop resending the same non qualifying surveys and only send new ones at least you won't be wasting time for nothing.Very sad move on Univox part and I hope I am wrong.Happy Easter Everyone
  • Wizard8072
    Agree - i can understand them wanting to "upgrade" the site - and institute new changes - but to do so where it breaks everything and then be completely silent to the top level members is not good business in my humble opinion. Hopefully they will get it fixed or at least tell us wht they are trying to impliment and give us a realistic timeframe for the new changes to be in place so we can then evaluate and see whether we want to stay with Univox.
  • Oldschool
    Agree 100% If they stop sending the same surveys that dq all the time then at least our time would be well spent and not as much of it to actually get qualifying surveys.The 5 points is part of what made this site great and different than all the others.Kind of like McDonalds not selling Big Macs anymore.lol
  • Wizard8072
    Absolutely!! Why go to McDonalds then :-)
  • sascha
    I agree! Happy Easter!
  • charsocal
    - They stopped selling Big Macs? Bummer
  • Oldschool
    Hope its a temporary thing while they update the site.They will see their internet statistics drop such as clicks,logins and rankings.Along with dropping in the ranks on sites like survey police.Disappointed for sure.
  • Paulgro
    15 minutes after I cashed out I did get my Amazon code so I guess now I will stand at zero points until I see what happens. They have always been fair here so maybe they will rethink not giving the 5 points.
  • J Zerbs
    kind of funny I thought almost the same thing yesterday except mine was if McDonald's stopped selling burgers and fries.
  • sascha
    The thing is , Paul, many of us aren't getting points for surveys that we have completed.
  • Oldschool
    That is too funny.Most successful businesses don't usually change what has been successful and working over a period of time.Unless someone at univox just thought it was a way to put more in their pockets it may backfire on them.Less good survey takers will not visit as much leading to a longer time to get their quotas filled for companies surveys.Ultimately leading to the cash flow for univox being slower.Just my thoughts on how business generally works.Someone may have out thought themselves on this one.Hope I'm wrong.Happy Easter Everyone
  • Paulgro
    That didn't happen to me, I only noticed not getting 5 points when disqualified. I did cash out last night and received my Amazon code within 15 minutes so now at zero until they decide if the 5 points will be brought back.
  • charsocal
    - The ranking on the SP has gone from 124 to 126 in 24hrs. Wish you didn't mention the Big Mac, makes me want to go out and get the new Little Mac. lol... But really!
  • J Zerbs
    Exactly. If they don't pay 5 points for disqualification surveys they'll make a lot more money but without they'll lose most of their customers. So in the long wrong not a good idea.

If they don't want to pay for disqualifications I get it but how about not sending us surveys we have no chance of qualifying for then? Sample cube just asks questions they already know from our profile so why do 8 or 9 out the 10 surveys they send us not even match our profile?
  • frances turkel
    NO MORE 5 POINTS FOR ALL DQs I had 7 survey's and I could qualify for any of them but I received
    5 points for 2 of them without qualify for any of them....and remember they said there working the site
    I think we should wait till after the weekend to see what there offering instead of giving points for each
    survey posted!!! hope you all and admin included have a happy healthy EASTER
  • Bob Dack
    Now I'm not sure why everyone's so upset as I thought
    this was always to case in a PM I got from Admin.when
    I asked at all this?

"We would like to inform you that you will still get five points ,
    only difference is one needs to at least enter in a survey
    to get five points."
  • hostage08
    Yeah same here i'm kind of done till they figure out what they are going to do to award us for disq surveys. Atm it's a huge waste of time to even try.
  • Oldschool
    100% correct Zerbs.If they stop sending or resending the same surveys that would save all of us time.Its not fun when you have 15 surveys in your inbox and by looking at the award points and time to take them you already know they are dq's for the most part except qualtrics.
  • Bobby Drye
    same here paul. I got 26 surveys waiting and im not doing a 1 until it changes back
  • Bobby Drye
    well I know that isn't true. I entered several yesterday and no dq points.
  • Paulgro
    Not true like Bobby says. If you enter the same survey they will not give you points. The only way you know if it's the same survey is by entering.so you don't get the 5 points when you get disqualified.
  • Donna
    As JZ has said though, they need to quit sending the repeat surveys. I know that I have opened a bunch of Qualtrics surveys 5 or 6 and more in a row sometimes only to have it say you have already taken this survey. Then I have hit the back button to get my 5 points - maybe that's what they are upset about. The problem is it takes time to open the repeat surveys that they keep sending.
  • Wizard8072
    Another thing I have noticied - is that I go the same exact survey, but it has a different survey number everytime - I keep a running log of all survey numbers - started when Univox started having problems a few weeks ago - so as everyone has said - there is no way to tell till you enter the survey - that is something that Univox has to fix - and if I was a client of theirs, I would be hopping mad for what they are doing with multiple times to the same panelist!!!! I have also started seeing new survey companys, and so far all of them are BAD with crazy errors, late to completely finished DQ, no redirect - Univox has really busted their system - in addition to not giving the 5 points - very sad it is :-(
  • PrincessDC
    And we ALL have to stand firm to let all these many surveys sit on our pages without even attempting one of them, to not even give them the satisfaction that we will still give them a chance anymore, to show Univox we mean business that they need to bring back the DQ points for our time, and pay members their points for surveys completed that get told later they are disqualified!!!!!, and pay points for contests won and rewards redeemed that get rejected in a timely manner without begging for them, And Don't send us repeated surveys that we don't even know we did or tried til we try them again because they sent them to us AGAIN!!!! And most of all, they need to remember they need us members more then we need them to succeed, but we need each other for this to work out for everyone!!!!
  • Catwoman
    ..I agree hun!!!!
  • Paulgro
    I haven't bothered going to the dashboard today or last night.
  • Wizard8072
    absolutely true - well said young lady !!!!!!!
  • Wizard8072
    You are very welcome :-)
  • ajadiva
    So it is now policy that we don't get any compensation for even attempting to access surveys? I got one notice today that even after accessing the survey that no points were being awarded for security issue?

Like a lot of others if this continues I'll quit providing feedback for you. You are going to lose a lot of panel members over this Univox
  • Bob Dack
    Yeah ,I Laugh at that!

Time spent in surveys that never let you in!

Do you know how silly that sounds?

I might give you a couple points if you do
    get into surveys and complete ones that you
    could never get into like before?

Huh? Say What?
    Are we talking in Riddles now?

So what do you think they will compensate
    me for a couple surveys that I might get in
    a month if any I get in at all?

Ridiculous eh?

That was why everyone Raved about this site!
    Because not like other site at least you got 5points
    for DQ's , so you something then anyway?
    I call this totally unfair on this whole deal and can
    see them loosing people over it happening!
    It is really to bad that the Admin or Team guy can't see this?
    Now if it was a compensation award for total time on any
    of the UNIVOX sections that we participate in then at
    least that would be fair and make more sense and get
    people to work and use the whole community not just
    clicking into the surveys?
    There are a bunch of people I know about that spend
    a great deal of time on site as you can tell by their
    posting and comments but others there is nothing
    from them,So Univox-team & Adim please take note!!!

I am very sorry for writing the essay folks
    Hope you all enjoyed the read?
    And Hope Team Univox and Admin.Reads it too
  • Bob Dack
    Yes, I received this in a message after I sent them an outline e-mail
    of general thoughts and how upset people were!?

"We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Would like inform you that new 5 Points Rule was in an experiment phase and on the basis of the feedback and user review we have retained the old 5 points policy. However, no 5 Points will be given in the case of bad data.

Please feel free to reach us out, in case of any questions. You can email us at or call us at 866-344-7832".
  • mikeee
    I am bummed.
  • Mele McCabe
    Who's dredging up old posts now? Remember when the most we were upset about was no more 5 dq pts. Seems quaint now. Lucky to get any DQ pts.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.