• Donna
    @Admin The 5 points for DQs is part of what made Univox unique. The 5 points for me told me that you value my time as much as I do. This will be a HUGE morale breaker among panel members. If, as you said in your post on Shoutmix, that you are implementing this change because too many people were clicking on surveys just to get 5 points, then wouldn't it make more sense to ban those members instead of punishing EVERYBODY???!!!
    If you are making changes to compensate for time spent in surveys that we are DQd from, you should have had those changes in place and ready to go before you discontinued the 5 points for all DQs.
  • Donna
    @Admin Last attempted survey 124545 - It stated "We are connecting you to the main survey". I was connected, then DQd after the first question and got the screen "No Survey Has Been Found". What is up with that? No 5 points, EVEN AFTER IT SAID, "WE ARE CONNECTING YOU TO THE MAIN SURVEY". YES, I KNOW I'M YELLING!
  • J Zerbs
    Also wondering what exact changes are going to be made to the compensation. This site is hardly worth using for most without the five points for disqualifications. Univox is going to lose most their members with this move.
  • charsocal
    - What I don't understand if I have lets say 5 surveys waiting for me to try I have to click on it to see if I will be able to qualify for a survey, so I am not understanding this at all.
  • Krystyna
    Never knew that just clicking on survey and leave one can get the 5 points,always thought that one has enter the survey and actually get dq for whatever reason and then get the points.
  • charsocal
    - This is really messed up and still would like to know what they mean by to many people clicking on a survey just to get 5 points. What are we suppose to do just stare at the survey number and not click it
  • Donna
    Could be that some people are clicking on a survey and not seriously taking it, just clicking on a bunch of stuff in the survey to DQ and get 5 points - not sure. Probably the same people who ask all the stupid questions in the Shoutmix - who don't read. As I said before if Univox can tell that people are clicking just to get 5 points, then those people should have their accounts terminated.
  • charsocal
    I know there have been times I would qualify for a survey and lets say they want my personal information also well I will leave but I never would get the 5 points.
  • J Zerbs
    don't know what they mean either, it's not our fault we get DQ'ed immediately because they give us surveys we have no chance of qualifying for. The last few I have tried after filling out sample cube questions say the spots for my demographics are filled. Why give me those surveys then? Never really liked getting surveys like that but because of the 5 points it didn't bother me too much. Without it Univox is not going to be worth most people's time.
  • Krystyna
    Another thing is that just this morning I was directed to the main surveys(4),got dq no 5 points, yet Uni said that we will get the 5 dq from the main survey.
  • Rebekah K
    Yeah, without the 5pts dq reward I'm going to have to quit attempting surveys here. At least before, even though I didn't qualify for a lot of surveys, I was compensated for my time. Now, it'z zero, so my participation is going to have to drop to zero as well. The 5 points was a great incentive to stay. Now it's gone, so I am too. My thanks to Univox for a lot of consistent on-time payouts. I made a good amount of spending money here. It was really great while it lasted (and I really do mean that).
  • J Zerbs
    Me too, had some surveys where I got several questions into the main survey but still no 5 points.
  • Donna
    I've done that too. I had one this morning that asked would I give my personal information, so I clicked yes. I gave my first name, then my last name, then it asked for my email and I gave that, then it asked for my phone number and I thought, "Nah", and exited out.
  • Krystyna
    On the personal thingy I went as far as my first and last name,then when it came to email address I exited;getting enough junk mail already
  • Donna
    @Admin On the plus side the Forum is all abuzz! I don't think anyone is taking surveys right now. I have seen several new names in just a few minutes from people wanting to know what has happened to their points.
  • charsocal
    - Once I'm in a survey and they want my name, email address, phone number I'm out of there. But I am almost 100 percent positive you do not get 5 points once you leave.
  • Krystyna
    You are right on that.
  • Donna
    Yes, you're right. No points for exiting a survey.
  • charsocal
    Sorry I'm not responding to everyone's comments as I think we are in SHOCK mode right now
  • Benny
    125 e-mails a day is enough already. Not giving out that info.
  • charsocal
    - I know not my time for sure as I'm lucky if I qualify for 3 a week. Now yesterday I think I broke my record as I qualified for 4 and was paid but not big points, a very rare day for sure.
  • J Zerbs
    I kind of am in shock mode , also kind of mad and dissapointed. Why eliminate the best thing (5 points for DQ) about your site?

Waiting to see what @Admin means by "but stay tuned we will bring other changes to compensate for your time when you don't qualify which will be based on total minutes spent on our surveys."
  • Benny
    -I feel like a mosquito sprayed with RAID.
  • charsocal
    - Not understanding this total minutes spent on a survey if you get dq. I saw it on the shout and was like WHAT?
  • charsocal
    - I do too, lol...... I am stiff as stiff can get.
  • charsocal
    I bet the Survey Police Site is going to be blowing up by members who are leaving. Not good advertisement for Uni
  • Krystyna
    I question the same thing,so how to they going to pay for lets say for 2 or 5 minutes until dq
  • charsocal
    - Clueless! How are they going to keep up with the time amount is a good question
  • J Zerbs
    Do they even know? Asked on shoutmix and they're not answering how it'll work or when it'll go into effect. Just a incredibly stupid move by Univox to do this IMO.
  • Krystyna
    Lol,@ "Do they even know?" and agree very bad move on their part unless they will come with something really great that will be worthy
  • charsocal
    Saw your post on the shout also. Agree again, super bad move!
  • J Zerbs
    Seriously based on their answers I don't think they even know.
  • charsocal
    Looks like there is a Strike going on in the discussion, New compensation for surveys
  • Krystyna
    And then if sample cube is Uni's platform,them why not getting dq points from there?
  • Oldschool
    Same here Its ridiculous.They keep sending the same dq surveys over and over that you spend your time on and now no 5 points for them.Jeez
  • J Zerbs
    or why give us so many surveys that don't match our profile? If it's their platform they already should know we won't meet the criteria.
  • Krystyna
    Exactly,it says that the surveys are tailored for us based on our demographics yet getting all that not matching
  • J Zerbs
    Always been like that too, you think they could do a better job.
  • Syvynn
    Maybe it's the people that are complaining about Qualtrics survey's and how they just go into the survey and dq themselves so they don't have to do the surveys? Just a thought.
  • Krystyna
    I don't think that one can dq her/himself unless giving bad answers on purpose just to get dq but one can leave survey but it won't be compensated for that;I have done that with some Qualtrics surveys,just left but got no 5 points for that.
  • Syvynn
    I have seen some comments, don't remember where, where people have stated they intentionally DQ themselves so they won't have to do a survey (be it Qualtrics, or even if it's a 190 minute survey where its reward is only 25 points).
  • Richard May
    Goodbye UNIVOX, had some great times.
  • J Zerbs
    Can't imagine people purposely disqualifying themselves was the real reason or that it's done very often if at all. That doesn't even make sense since you'd have to get into the main survey and miss a screening question or give bad answers to DQ yourself. So even with the changes someone would still get 5 points if they did that.
  • Syvynn
    I was just throwing out an idea. I can't understand their motive for this anymore than I can understand them deleting my previous years history prior to 2015 and wiping out the surveys I completed then and the points from them so that I had a reduction in the amount of rewards balance. They've always been a giant ? around here anyways.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah same here just throwing out a idea. I can understand why in that they'll make more profits not paying the 5 for each disqualification. However without the 5 or something given for DQ's I'd think most members would if not totally leave spend way less time on here.
  • Syvynn
    I think so. Heck, some members complain when they get 5 points. I can't imagine what's going through their minds without getting 5 points. Might be like dividing by 0.
  • KennyB
    Hi Donna,

Until today, I was very happy with Univox, due to the fact, that they awarded me 5 points for trying to take a survey, even if disqualified.

It even states this in several places on their own website. I tried several surveys today and got disqualified, only to find out that they are NO LONGER awarding the 5 points for trying.

Here is what Univox Admin told me via chat:
    "Hi Kenny, we would like to share that 5 points will credited whenever user get disqualified after entering the main survey. No points will be credited if user get disqualified at sample cube page as it is our own platform."

Even this is NOT true, I started one of the surveys, answered 3 pages of purchasing history over the past 12 months, got disqualified on page 4, but did not get 5 points for my effort.

I am trying to warn as many people that I can, about this situation. If you want to help my cause, please leave a review on SurveyPolice.com and write a review to lower their score. SurveyPolice.com ranks sites by user reviews, so the more people that give them 1 star the better. What really stinks, is that Univox is one of the top 3 listed on Surveypolice.
  • Twink
    It's getting frustrating. I very rarely qualify, now I'm not getting the DQ points unless I'm actually in a survey that is asking me the same questions I just answered in sample cube. Since I don't normally qualify I play the answer to win in the forum. When I do win, I'm not getting those points either. I'm still waiting for 100 since last week and I keep begging in Shout Mix. I
    I've only done 34 surveys since I joined in October, but it was worth it, now not so much.
  • Donna
    I would rather see them end the contests than do what they're doing.
  • Twink
    Actually me too.
  • charsocal
    - Just checked the site and they are now at 124 with a 2 star rating. Only 2 have complained today on the site so far. I always thought they should be in the top 5 at least as this was my favorite site and others as well.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.