• Catwoman
    ..I noticed Offer Points on my points page which has source, approved points and date under it..what is that?? ..how do we earn it??(of course I don't have anything listed in those areas yet but would like to know how to get them please?)
  • Donna
    Could be for the "Offer Wall" even though it's not up and running yet.
  • Catwoman
    ..oh ok thanks, I seen that on the panel page left side before but then it was gone..what is an offer wall by the way, if u know please? ..I know, I must sound stupid
  • Donna
    No! You're not stupid! Uni had an Offer Wall up, (yesterday, I think, maybe the day before yesterday) but then took it down pretty quickly. Basically it is another way to earn points other than surveys and contests. I know what it is, because I've seen Offer Walls on other sites, but at the same time, I'm not really familiar with it because I've never done an offer from one.
    There might be stuff on there like getting points for "free trials" where you try different products. But a credit card number is required so they can charge you if you fail to cancel before the trial period is over. Thanks, but no thanks! :) I've heard horror stories about people having to jump through hoops to get their "free trial" cancelled.
    There may be other things on there, too, just not sure what.
  • Catwoman
    ..oh ok, thank u for explaining and I know and seen what u are talking about now, and I too say, Thanks but no thanks!! ..I don't like offer walls, I think they are just gimmicks to get u signed onto stuff u don't really want anyway but just want the pts, and u don't get the points a lot of the times as stated u would get(has happened to me on another site but without even a credit card sign up) ..I think it also puts u at risk for viruses and unwanted spyware/adware from these other sites just for the free points sign up..thanks again for the explaination!! ..u rock!! :)
  • Donna
    Wow! I don't think anyone's ever told me I rock before! ;) Look out!
  • Catwoman
    ..well I hope u know that's a compliment :) ..lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.