• Catwoman
    ..Incase it helps, I use Microsoft Edge
  • markw7168
    I use Microsoft Edge, but I have tried google also and still having problems.
  • PrincessDC
    I'm not having any issue with the page mom, and you know I use Chrome.
  • Catwoman
    ..I'm gonna try my chrome just to see what happens
  • Catwoman
    ..my chrome is messed up too ..are u also on a windows 10 computer? ..my daughter is on our old computer which is a windows 7, maybe that makes a difference ???
  • Manicgrizzly
    I've tried MS Edge, MS Explorer 11 and Chrome - none of them are rendering the dashboard properly and are mostly text though I can log on and most of the hyperlinks seem to work - though how well they work I couldn't say....
  • chicks
    The same with me, I was working ok on chrome on multiple devices, but once I cleared cache it all went to crap. then I launched IE and it was ok until i cleared cache.

so I've tried chrome which always worked, and now chrome nor IE work.
  • Catwoman
    GREAT!!!, now I get "Unable To Identify Your Browser" bot when I try to sign into the dashboard on my Edge!!!! ..this is so crazy !!!! ..does this mean anything "A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running." ..I definitely didn't disable my javascript or cookies and what's a "A browser plugin, such as Google Chrome's Data Saver, is routing your network traffic through a data center or other proxy."-I'm not even on chrome!
  • PrincessDC
    Thanks for the info. I'm definately not clearing my cache then, because I still can see my dashboard fine and even go to my panel page, my points page, etc., and don't want to mess up a chance to do a survey if it comes and lets me
  • Manicgrizzly
    - don't panic too much with the messages you are receiving - I had something similar a while back and spent the best part of a day going through all my setting, plug-ins etc trying to find a problem that just didn't exist! On your error page you should have a link where you can ask to be reconnected if you have been suspended - they just want to check you aren't a virus or DOS attack, and once they know you are Catwoman they will clear the error. The security software is probably just having a hissy fit because of all the problems on the site at the mo....
  • Donna
    I got the "Unable to Identify Your Browser" and had to restart my computer to get rid of it.
  • Donna
    Using Edge and having the same dashboard problems. Windows 10, too.
  • mikeee
    It's broke on seamonkey too. :D
  • mikeee
    opera is broke too.
    It's just all broke and not the browser.
  • J Zerbs
    Ok on my Amazon fire tablet the dashboard looks normal but the my panel page looks messed up and I'm not getting the 5 points when I get disqualified. Using Edge on a different device the my panel page looks fine but the dashboard is messed up, however I still get 5 when disqualified from a survey.
  • chicks
    I agree Mikeee, I knew it was a page issue, because three devices I use, my phone, a new tablet and my laptop all down, but its funny the forum is working. Makes me thinks it's running on a different server or something not really familiar with all that
  • mikeee
    Oh, and mine are all on Fedora linux.
  • Catwoman
    ..thanks for that info but I don't see a link at all to ask me to reconnect..it does tell me how I reached that page when attempting to access the dashboard with I guess is my IP address and a time and there is something saying trace with lots and lots of numbers and letters but nothing asking me to identify myself or link to click on
  • chicks
    When I get unable to identify browser I go up to the univoxcommunity.com and delete everything after it and then hit the enter key. hope it works
  • Catwoman
    ..thanks, I'll try the restart thing too..hope we don't end up losing the forum too so we all can atleast talk about this still and I would probably go crazy not being able to get to do something on Univox at all..lol
  • Catwoman
    ..I don't even know what most of those things u are mentioning are..lol
  • Catwoman
    ..can u explain more please? ..I went to univoxcommunity.com in the first place that only gave me scrambled/messed up page, so what am I deleting?? ..after what?? ..sorry, I'm not very tech savy sometimes..lol
  • chicks
    after typing in univoxcommunity.com and then you got the error. where you typed univoxcommunity.com will now have alot of garbage (not really) words alpha, numbers go back to the top where you typed it and delete everything after univoxcommunity.com and hit your enter key.
  • mikeee
    Fedora is a version of the Linux operating system.
    Windows and MacOS are examples of other operating systems. Linux is free.
  • chicks
    I used linux for a while until I lost my desktop. I will get it back up and running one day just now, so crazy busy. and Its spring YAY
  • Melissa Beissner
    I've tried Edge, Chrome and my old android phone but nothing is working for me.
  • chicks
    also everyone, the facebook page is based off the facebook servers so I sent a message to admin to check the forums when they come back online. So hopefully we'll hear something or have a fully functioning univox with lots of surveys in the morning.
  • chicks
    Nite all.
  • Catwoman
    ..oh ok, I think I know what u mean and thank u..goodnight to u also..sweet dreams!! ..I think I'm gonna go to bed too and hope everything is better in the morning..Goodnight all also!! :)
  • Catwoman
    ..thanks for explaining that to me :)
  • Paulgro
    I use Firefox or Vivaldi but prefer Firefox since I have it set up the way I like it.
  • Kingalfred
    I dont think the problems are at your end recieving...its at this end sending..
    Luck of the draw...same browser used by different people with differing results..
  • Admin
    Hi all,.... Our engineers have worked hard whole night to fix up the matter, now it should be working fine, though not 100%.. Slowly you all will feel the changes for the betterment of the site.. better UI experience too.. Thanks
  • Catwoman
    ..thank u for your hard work and the engineers hard work..me and my daughter(PrincessDC) see it's not 100% yet but aren't complaining, and just posted that in a discussion just so u know what is happening still incase it helps u and the engineers in any way of what we are seeing :)
  • Catwoman
    A lot of times companies don't know what is going on unless the customers/consumers/members let them know, and I've been told they really appreciate the feedback :)
  • kaminikij
    Even tried safari on my husband ipad. no go.Admin suggested chrome but thats worse.
  • charsocal
    - I'm using Chrome and everything is fine.
  • Krystyna
    I'm using firefox with no problems.
  • Syvynn
    I switched to Chrome when I got my new laptop... that way I didn't have to move all the passwords and links from one computer to another... but I have NO issues with Chrome on Univox at all.
  • Donna
    Yay! My dashboard is back and so are the surveys! Using Edge w/Windows 10.
  • Catwoman
    ..mine too.wtg..I'm happy for u :)
  • Paulgro
    Seems when I get here at night everything is working.
  • J Zerbs
    Seems to work better for me at night as well, perhaps because they're are less members using the site?
  • kaminikij
    Points not crediting for me today.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.