• chicks
    Report an error in the Univox Community system for a chance to win $50!

(Everyone who reports a major error in the system will enter into a sweepstakes to earn $50. One user will win each month.)

the web page is having issue the tabs are all over the place also no surveys today.

unable to click Submit
    Dashboard
  • Krystyna
    So far I have no problems,both forum and community work for me except no surveys but Uni said that they have technical problem and I'm sure they will restore all to order soon.
  • chicks
    Thanks Krystyna, it actually started after I cleared cache in my browser.
  • Krystyna
    Glad that all worked out for you.
  • cjsenour
    I have had no surveys either. Now I can't even log into Univox, I just get little colored squares going round and round. I got to the forum by going through search engine. Don't seem to be able to get any where else though.
  • chicks
    yeah Univox admins said earlier they were working on it and hopefully within 24 hrs I think is what I saw.
  • charsocal
    - Is this 50.00 contest for real as I have never seen it, a joke right?
  • Catwoman
    ..I remember there use to be the report an error in the system for the chance to win $50 when they first upgraded the site, but I thought that was no longer on the site anymore?? ..it wasn't a joke that I know of.
  • Manicgrizzly
    - I just checked and I have a text box on my dashboard page that says:
    'Report an error in the Univox Community system for a chance to win $50!
    (Everyone who reports a major error in the system will enter into a sweepstakes to earn $50. One user will win each month.)'
    As my dashboard isn't rendering to my browser and is all over the place I assumed it was old coding or a feature that was just visible because the site is in trouble? Maybe I should report the dashboard for the chance of $50 though?
  • Catwoman
    ..thanks for confirming and definitely report it if u are able..I'm not able to do anything on the dashboard, or I would report it myself to try to win..lol, oh and of course, to get it fixed :)
  • chicks
    I'm thinking they've had a problem with the web server and are barely barely running from and old version. Because alot of the items are really really off.
  • Catwoman
    ..ohhhh ok, that sounds like it could make sense even though I don't understand it well..lol
  • Manicgrizzly
    - thank you for the reply :D I'm not too sure we are supposed to be able to see the reporting function tbh... I'm sure it wasn't there yesterday! I don't want to add to admins problems if using it causes unforeseen consequences so I'm feeling reluctant despite the temptation of $50 lol! I think I'll wait until tomorrow and see if it is still there, meantime I think your approach of helping admin through posts on the forum is probably a lot more useful, and definitely less risky approach - I'll follow your lead if that's ok :D
  • chicks
    The submit button doesnt work
  • Catwoman
    ..oh thanks and sounds like a plan..lol :) ..I figure if I tag Admin in some of this funky stuff happening I see, maybe they will find something they need quicker to fix the problem, then having to read every single post before they find what I posted about it :)
  • J Zerbs
    The $50 thing was something they had in the past, as far as I know no one ever actually won anything from it.
  • Catwoman
    ..that's what I thought too JZ
  • Manicgrizzly
    - I'm glad I didn't spend ages writing a report now! Thanks for the info :D

- the submit button not working must be part of the plan lol! :D
  • chicks

I was at one moment able to get to the shoutmix and found this posted at 4:30 not sure of time zone but

Univox community
    Dear Users, We sincerely apologize for all the technical issues you are getting and our technical team is working on the same. We request you, please do not panic,things will get better soon. Thank you for cooperating with us!
    Admin
    4 hours ago
  • chicks

Its funny but not, I'm kinda a newbie going on nine months and when I saw that I thought they put it in for the changes being made lately. I was surely gonna get a $50 I even took a pic for proof rotf.
  • charsocal
    I saw the same thing, but I hope it's not a way of shutting down the whole site for business reasons, been there, seen it on other sites. Have inquired about 50 points 5 times now for #198 and still no points received, extremely unusual.
    Zoom Points who I have been a member since 2012 or 2013 and gave us noticed last week they are leaving and have left BUT they did transfer our ( the members) points to their sister company One Opinion. Oh well we'll see what happens
  • chicks
    I had wondered something similar with all the changes recently, but when putting on my technical hat. they added the offer wall then removed it. all that requires changes in code web language and i'm hoping its just not having a good backup of the working original.

8-) hoping.
  • charsocal
    - Yes I saw that also. What I'm really wondering about is why JZ is getting surveys and we are not. No disrespect to JZ as I just asked him ( on shout ) if he was getting surveys and indeed he is per his answer. So what is up, so confused
  • J Zerbs
    Seems obvious to me why some members didn't have surveys yesterday, they hate whatever demographics they're in. ;)

I received very few if any new surveys to do yesterday. I was just able to attempt the ones I already had still available in my queue from Monday.
  • Wizard8072
    I had a few yesterday morning, then nothing the rest of the day, start of today, any survey I tried errored out in some way - took a break for most of day, this afternoon plenty of surveys,even completed 2 100 pointers and a 38 pointer - believe it or not from Review Robin!!!! Hopefully site will stay stable for awhile - I can only imagine that Admin Team needs a break !!!!
  • kaminikij
    I had about 10 surveys this morning. Either they didnt credit or gave an error. This afternoon better. Even completed a 50 pointer.
  • Vivienne
    Univox, i find it strange that since 2012 I had 20-30 invites everyday then 10 days ago the temporary change was made and suddenly zero, 10 days of zero invites, coincidence? Hmmm
  • kaminikij
    Qualified for 2 surveys today and got the points but when I click the rating button I get an error and the pc locks up. Most of the surveys that I dq gave the five points but several gave me that vendor required.
    Whats really bugging me is I cant log out.This has been for quite sometime.Does anyone else have this problem?
  • frances turkel
    "kaminiki That happened to me also....
  • Vivienne
    My profile did not suddenly change 10 days ago to go from 20-30 invites @ 5pts to zero, this site made temp changes 10 days ago that since 2012 brought me from 20-30 invites a day to 0
  • charsocal
    - I'm sure this is a dumb question, but have you emailed, contacted the Admin and if so what are they saying?
  • Vivienne
    I'm getting the same message as everyone else about my profile, that's why I replied that in the last 10 days my profile hadn't changed but the website did
  • Vivienne
    I'm getting the same message as everyone else about my profile, that's why I replied that in the last 10 days my profile hadn't changed but the website did
  • Syvynn
    The redundant posts are redundant.
  • Vivienne
    Haha I know sorry I couldn't figure out the reply
  • charsocal
    - Sorry didn't know it was a profile issue.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.