• Krystyna
    Does anybody else have problem with them.In the past I got 2 real surveys,completed 2 and both times didn't get paid.Didn't bother to report the first one but I notified Uni about the second on shout.Yesterday got yet another 1 and when I saw it's the same as the 2 I just got out of it.And there are the surveys that I pick from dashboard (not knowing it's Qualtrics) and get messages that I already finished the survey.On the day of the contest,got about 12,yesterday was 7 and this morning to start my day it was 5 of them.The thing is that they don't direct back to Uni and every time I have to close the tab because nothing else works.It's so frustrating.
  • Wizard8072
    I had that problem about a week ago, along with other folks, but I thought they had fixed the issue! I would consolidate a list and provide to support - I know that is a pain, but about the only way to get it to their attention!
  • Krystyna
    That I will do,will write survey # and mark when Q comes across,will see how much I will collect.As I said above I notified Uni about the last not paid survey and about bunch of them that I already finished them,but it was on shout and Uni said they will look into it but I don't know the outcome.This time I will directly contact support rather.
  • Wizard8072
    I have found that is the best way - that way you also have a record :-) I also copy and paste the email I send to support into a tracking document for future reference - a pain - but has worked for me :-)
  • Krystyna
    In the past we had to write down # just in case of problem,now Uni features at least the last taken survey #
  • Wizard8072
    Yes they do - it helps !!
  • Donna
    Just in the past week or two, I was paid for a Qualtrics survey. However before that one that I was paid for, there were two or three that I was disqualified at the very end.
  • Wizard8072
    I think I have been paid for 1 as well - but few and fair between !!
  • Paulgro
    I stopped doing them over a week ago because you finish the survey and they never pay you claiming you are disqualified.
  • Kingalfred
    Yeh... I had the same trouble... Reported to Admin..even took a screen shot..wich i always do these days..when it states " thanks for completing" ...*screenshot" prove
    Page said "you will be redirected shortly for your reward" but went no where..same as my request to Admin..for reimbursing

Krystyna .. When it doesnt redirect..go into your history click open the initial landing page ..it usually comes up "were sorry you have been disqualified" redirects ..5pts..works 9 out of 10..
  • Krystyna
    Right,I'm not doing them anymore too but when I pick survey from the dashboard I don't know what company I would be directed to,just this morning so far got 3 Q,and now I'm writing the # and will send them to Uni. I tried that but in the case of Qualtrics it doesn't work.When I clicked on open Q would just go to address bar and sits there.
  • Krystyna
    Btw,now I'm thinking about the last few letters in this company name Qual-trics,like they are playing trics on us.
  • Krystyna
    I said it wrong,my apologies,when I clicked open in the history it actually took me back here to the discussion
  • Paulgro
    I understand you don't know what company it's sending you to in the dashboard but the minute I see Qualtrics I just shut it down because I'm not wasting my time doing them any longer. I usually go to my bookmarks and enter Univox that way because like you found, Qualtrics won't let you back track.
  • Wizard8072
    Another Qualtric's survey from Fordham University - Passed the demographics, answered all the questions - spent 25 minutes answering all the questions - then told "Enough Demographics" - no points - I thought I would give them one last chance - bad on my part - Advised Admin again on Shout - will never take another Qualtric's survey - bad ethic's on their part as Univox or the survey taker is being cheated, but Qualtric's get all their data - and I am certain when Admin check's their database it shows "User not qualified" - really after 25 minutes of effort !!
  • godseeconomy
    I think I'd adopt this method too.
  • Paulgro
    Univox should stop accepting Qualtric since they seem to rob just about everyone on this board.
  • Krystyna
    Staying away from that Qualtrics thing;very unethical company that harvests our data or what they want for free wasting our time for nothing.
  • Wizard8072
    So right - hopefully Admin will listen, I have noticied that Qualtrics now places their logo in the lower right corner is a "grey" font that is almost not readable too - just another sign of how unethical the company is !!
  • Krystyna
    I so agree with you!!!!!Hopefully and finally Uni will look into their "clients" behavior and just drop them do to many complains about their uncalled/unethical practices....
  • Wizard8072
    JZ and Marvy have reported issues with Qualtrics in Shout - hopefully Admin will research this company and not just rely on them reporting DQ'd to Univox's database - we the users are providing Qualtrics with a wealth of information and no credit is being given to anybody - I also wonder just how many users are not reporting - so Qualtric's is racking up with Univox due to it's huge user base !!
  • mikeee
    I'll have to pay attention...
    Not something a man likes to do.... :D
    Seems like I usually do ok with them.
  • J Zerbs
    Today was the first time I had a issue with getting disqualified after answering all questions in a qualtrics or any other survey in a while. Had a 2nd survey do it too but it wasn't a qualtrics survey, luckily they were both about only 5 minute surveys for a small amount of points. Not that that makes it better, either way you should be credited for completing a survey but I find it much more irritating if it's a long survey or for a large amount of points.
  • Wizard8072
    First I have heard of somebody doing OK with them - just seems to me that a lot of folks have provided a lot of time and data to them only to be DQ'd - maybe Univox can be our proponent and tell them to clean up their criteria to DQ earlier in the process - BEFORE they have all of their data and users have spent an inordinate amount of time providing the data - especially when they DQ on "Demographics already met - they know/should know the demographics going in - I think that is the major issue - I don't mind spending 30 minutes for 50 points, but 30 minutes for DQ after answering so many specific questions, not just 10 or 20 - but multiple questions, then do demographics again and DQ - very fustrating - if their target audience is that small - then I recommend they identify their target audience up front -
  • Benny
    I have been cheated by them for the last time. Bye Bye qualtrics..
  • Manicgrizzly
    Just to play devils advocate for a second, it is possible that there may be valid reasons for being disqualified at the end, e.g. they wanted a set number of people, and you just lucked out that the last place was filled just as you were finishing up. There may be other valid reasons too...

....but even when you give the benefit of the doubt that there may be a valid reason to be screened out after 1/2 hour or at the end, I cant imagine that they occur that often, or that they would affect more than 1 or 2 of us at any time (though I'm not an expert by any means and could be totally wrong?).

Could I suggest we share the survey ID in the very specific circumstance of being disqualified on completion, or screened out after 30 mins+ of working on a survey (and ONLY then!). If only 1 or 2 of us are affected then maybe its just bad luck, but if more than that of us are affected on the same survey I believe we would be justified in asking the survey provider why that would be - personally I'm struggling to think of a valid reason and can't think of anything outside incompetent survey design or just blatant dishonesty myself, but again I'm happy to be corrected!

At the moment all we can really do with qualtrics is that those of us in the know can dodge the surveys as we don't actually have any kind of evidence to challenge them, which means that maybe hundreds of others and Univox itself continue to be ripped off and we haven't really improved things, so....
  • Manicgrizzly
    ...to start us off the survey ID of the survey I got disqualified on was 110282, but I have no idea if it was qualtrics or not.... If I'm the only one, then its just bad luck, but if more of you have had the same issue with the same survey.......

@Admin - please forgive me if I am breeching any rules by doing this. I've put it in a separate post here and I will delete it immediately if there is any problem, please just say and accept my apologies if this is an unacceptable approach :)
  • Paulgro
    I sent an email to Admin complaining about Qualtrics. They won't see it until Monday since the take the weekend off. I hope they dump Qualtrics because they are a problem.
  • George Jochum
    I have had the same problem with Qualtrics surveys on other survey panels. I spent 20-30 minutes, get to the end of the survey, and then they say I did not qualify. I got so mad, I called Qualtrics. They told me they only design the survey platform and not the surveys. That does not tell me if the platform is bad, or many of the customers who use the platform are crooks or just incompetent. I am not sure what Univox or other survey panels can do about this. My guess is that they are being scammed just like we survey takers are. If enough people just refuse to take Qualtrics surveys, maybe they will change, but I do not know how to tell the legitimate survey providers from the bad apples.
  • Paulgro
    Most everyone has. Admin is looking into it. Since I emailed Admin I've had less problems with Qualtrics but still some. Better then before. Most surveys here are good and if you get dq'd Univox will give 5 points. Univox is a middle man in this mess with Qualtrics and not the problem.
  • KellyD
    I dont know why but Qualtrics surveys are the only ones I am qualifying for and passing too and getting credited for each one. I dont qualify for any other surveys in such a long time so hopefully Qualtrics will keep being nice to me......hopefully!!
  • Krystyna
    Yesterday I got survey from Qualtrics but when I saw the lenght of it 39 minutes for 50 points,I opted out;not going to spend that kind of time for 50 cents.
  • Marvy
    I agree. That is not a enough of a payout for such a time commitment.
  • Wizard8072
    I agree - and since I started keeping track of all survey attempts I have noticed a LOT of offered surveys are 28, 38, 50, 62 points and all take 20 to 40 minutes to complete - maybe 1 in 25 I see offer a payout of 100 points or more - it does seem the quality of surveys has gone down in the last month and completed surveys with disqual at the end for "enough demographics or quota filled" have gone up - very saddening to see - still the sight has a lot going for it and I am hoping it will get better in the future :-)
  • godseeconomy
    I find they are giving less points and the surveys last longer time. Double whammy all the way!!!
  • Krystyna
    Right now on my dashboard I have bunch of 50 pointers,I don't mind lets say 10 minutes for 50 but over 30 that may even lead to 1 hour,no thank you.Same as I wouldn't like to work for company for $1 an hour.
  • Krystyna
    I hope so too that the surveys will pick up to the way they used to be.
  • Wizard8072
    Interesting that since I made my earlier post about the numbers - all of a sudden I got 9 surveys, all less than 26 minutes, and ranging from 150 to 375 points !!! Ummmmmm.....
  • Krystyna
    Interesting indeed but I'm happy for you!Surveys with high payouts are more motivating to take them or at least try that the low pay.
  • Wizard8072
    I agree :-) Occasionally I get a high point survey completed, the best to date was for 400 points - but I had to go to admin with screenshots and details to get the credit - another one of those "submit" - we have enough of your demographics after 45 minutes - even had to record the number out of a pair of Docker pant's I have ..... but I got points and made me happy :-)
  • Paulgro
    I find the bigger surveys with too much time they generally throw you out after a few questions so that's a 5 pointer. As for Qualtrics they are coming every day it seems with the same surveys but throwing you out after the demographics are put in and now going back here to Univox so you get 5 points instead of nothing like before. I have to figure either Admin did something here to fix that problem or they asked Qualtics to do it. Like everyone else here, I won't work for free so expect something for my time.
  • Wizard8072
    I have noticied that a lot of the large point surveys are of a medical nature - so the screening is very specific - but you are correct - I don't mind answering a few questions for the 5 points and maybe one day they will meet their qualifications for a big point survey :-)
  • Manicgrizzly
    Before anyone says anything, I know I'm an idiot because this thread proves I KNOW, but I've just completed a survey and got screened out having answered the last question.... and checking my history I can confirm it is a Qualtrics survey. Avoid survey 122707 - you will waste your time and not be rewarded - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED LOL!
  • Paulgro
    We all know about it so most don't do them any more.
  • KellyD
    Qualtrics surveys are lucky for me!! Passed 2 of them in 24 hours!
  • Paulgro
    Give it time and you'll be complaining like the rest of us.
  • frances turkel
    Paulgro; very good advice...I love it....lol
  • Paulgro
    It's true. I thought the problem with Qualtics was fixed but now it's back with a vengeance.
  • Manicgrizzly
    - yeah, I knew about them and I just leave the survey when I see it is Qualtrics.... usually...... for some reason I didn't notice or check this time and there went half an hour of my life I won't get back lol! Thought I'd post here for info for anyone who isn't wise to them yet....

@KellyD - they will rob you if you keep doing their surveys, believe me!
  • Paulgro
    Qualtrics always pays well in the beginning then they take your time and say your disqualified at the end of the survey so you work for free. I really wish they would stop using them because it is a waste of time.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.