• Bob Dack
    The awesome note was left by Jay McLean who is the managing partner of the restaurant.

McLean says he started leaving notes on cars to encourage others not to drink and drive.

He cares about fighting drunk driving through kindness and great examples.
  • frances turkel
    Bob DackDrunk Drunk Woman Leaves Her Car At Restaurant, Comes Back To This Note On Her Windshield.
    Smart Post I hope members read and share with their family's
  • sascha
    what a wonderful thing to do! Whenever I have guests over and they have consumed alcohol, I always confiscate their car keys and make them spend the night, if they do not have a designated driver. I'd rather cook breakfast for more people than to be responsible for any accidents, injuries, or deaths.
  • charsocal
    - That is so wonderful that the manager didn't even know if she was intoxicated or if her car may have broke down, but appreciated the fact that if she had been drinking she might have saved lives.
  • frances turkel
    "sascha; I do the same its a shame most people don't think ahead of the responsibility of being a hos!t
  • godseeconomy
    How commendable of Mr. Jay McLean. We need more socially responsible managers like him. Start one in UK, Mr McLean!
  • Paulgro
    Don't know how I missed this. Really a good idea that business is doing. Would be nice if other businesses follow.
  • frances turkel
    "Paulgro; Yeah its about time!! Just wonder why it took so long for Company's to wake up!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.