• PrincessDC
    Not me!! I rather be doing surveys if I can. I don't really like football like mom(Catwoman) does.
  • Catwoman
    ..well hun, not me either even though I do like football..that is a good question though..infact, I wonder if there might be more surveys maybe about the superbowl commercials, but then again, will there be less surveys cause the companies are too busy watching the game to put them up and of course it's Sunday(the weekend when lots of people have off) ..lol ..either way, I just would have the laptop with me doing the surveys if they are there and watching the game, cause I definitely want to see the commercials-a lot of times, they are the best part of the game..in the long run, u know I rather have/need money..lol
  • charsocal
    - Oh yea! Sundays are slow on all the sites and taking a break is something everyone needs.
  • Catwoman
    ..I know they are slow, but I feel like I took the break yesterday though cause there was no surveys all day and I need to make up for that if I can tomorrow..lol
  • charsocal
    - Do you belong to any other sites? I was on one yesterday that were spitting out the points like crazy. Doing better here today, 18 so far but all DQ'd, poooo.
  • Bob Dack
    Yeah I can't wait for them to shoot that puck in the net and
    get get many goals and I hope their are not too many fights on
    the Diamond that day but as it is always funny watching them try
    and stands on the ice and fight but it is always entertaining?

"Go Manchester United!"
  • Donna
    Definitely for me. I watch the commercials online the next day!
  • mikeee
    this year's superbowl will be boring. boo.
  • Paulgro
    I don't watch it so I'll be doing surveys.
  • godseeconomy
    Not a football fan.
  • frances turkel
    Would you leave your surveys alone for the super bowl? Yes! Here I am listening and waiting for the
    game to come on!
  • Donna
    Whoopsie! I read the question wrong! Don't know what I was thinking! I meant that I would definitely do surveys over watching the game! I do enjoy the commercials though, and will watch them tomorrow online!
  • Mohan88
    me not a fan of football
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.