• Donna
    Thought I would post a few pics of Maia! She's 13 weeks old now and has doubled in size/weight since we brought her home!e6x6dsso5x1vpjh7.jpg
    oaqk0ci70z1hvo2j.jpg
    mrei0ehbdv68vebm.jpg
    i5ry6xike3g094y0.jpg
    Attachments
    IMG_1752 (120K)
    IMG_1753 (122K)
    IMG_1756 (119K)
    IMG_1767 (306K)
  • frances turkel
    New Puppy pics[quote="Donna Oh my G-d !!! he is so adorable lucky you thank you for sharing you started my day with a smile its 6:30 am
  • latabansal
    oh! it is amazing
  • Syvynn
    Pft! Maia looks completely innocent :D
  • Donna
    Lol! You cannot use the words puppy and innocent in the same sentence - unless the word sleeping or asleep is in there too, and she already "killed" the toy whose scarf she had in her mouth (it doesn't squeak anymore!)
  • frances turkel
    ]Donna [C Hanson
    Yes no puppy is innocent and the squeak is the first thing to go.....every toy I bought Channa she would pull the toy till there was no more squeak....
  • Christina
    She's super cute :)
  • godseeconomy
    Cute. What sort of dog is she? I'm totally ignorant. I can tell an Alsatian, a Labrador, a Chiwawa though!
  • Donna
    Thank you! :) Mama is a Springer Spaniel and dad is an English Setter. I call her a Springlish Spanter. ;)
  • godseeconomy
    Like your coinage for her! Enjoy her company. Is she toilet trained yet? So you have to take her out for walkies?
  • frances turkel
    "]Donna Great combination she going to be big and love to run good luck!!!
  • Donna
    We still have an accident here and there. We were delayed a bit in starting the outside potty training because we had to treat an ear infection shortly after we got her - we had to use an ear wash for about a week and a half and she would end up getting wet all around her ear from the ear wash - the temps outside were FRIGID at the time and we didn't want to take her outside damp, so we had to use puppy potty training pads in the house. As long as we get her out every 45 minutes to an hour or so she's good. And she is able to "hold it" for about 4 hours or so at night. She is starting to let us know when she has to go out. We always know when she has to poop because she starts running around the kitchen like a crazy thing, and will even bark at her behind sometimes!
    I can't wait for warmer weather so I can take her to the park and walk her. Don't want to try walking her in the neighborhood because we don't have sidewalks and the side of the road is full of stones and pebbles and she picks up EVERYTHING and eats it. I don't care if she eats grass, leaves, or dirt in the yard (which she has and does), those will pass through without a problem. Rocks are a different story!
    We're having fun with her, but she can be tiring. In lots of ways it's a lot like having a baby or toddler in the house! On the plus side, I've lost ten pounds since we got her - which I could stand to lose! Hope I can keep that up!
  • Donna
    She is a nice combination of breeds, and mom and dad are both very nice, sweet dogs.
  • Donna
    Gonna post a couple more pics so you all can see how much she's grown. This was a bit after we got her...xhzjktajda3t31cw.jpg
    And this is just yesterday. She loves to crawl in your lap to sleep, but now you have to hold her because she's spilling out on all sides!qc0x3qmjrsto8fkl.jpg
    Truly amazing how fast they grow!
    Attachments
    IMG_1633 (186K)
    IMG_1784 (246K)
  • godseeconomy
    A full time job on your hands then!
  • frances turkel
    "Donna beautiful and yes she did get big good luck
  • Syvynn
    Of course I can say she's innocent, because she is. She's completely clueless about having to fix dinner or pay for groceries or get a job... completely innocent!

Patch, my 6yr old Boxer Bull will NOT destroy his squeakies! If he has something that doesn't squeak he is aggressive with it. However, if it makes ANY sound he is gentle with it and licks it a lot. I think he thinks he's their momma or something.
  • frances turkel
    C Hanson I totally agree he thinks he's the pup's momma or daddy
  • Paulgro
    Years ago we had a Spaniel. They make great pets and become part of the family in no time.
  • Mohan88
    Very cute Puppy.......
  • Admin
    ohh so cute....
  • Donna
    Look at how much our girl has grown!wfks1oc2oqha1csl.jpg
    afel6chdy9d9w3ur.jpg
    Attachments
    IMG_2096 (215K)
    IMG_2101 (215K)
  • Donna
    This was just this morning. Bad, bad puppy!f927l061s01jb6b7.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_2132 (455K)
  • Wizard8072
    But such an adorable and HAPPY puppy :-) Better than chewing on the furniture :-)
  • charsocal
    - Very funny! Just be happy it was just paper towels and not a pair of shoes, had to learn that the hard way.
  • Krystyna
    I'm very familiar with destruction by doggies,now she's resting after the hard work,lol....how cute
  • godseeconomy
    Don't know the type of breed of all the beautiful ?dogs. Care to enlighten, someone?
  • frances turkel
    "Donna; Your baby has really grown up and is beautiful
  • Paulgro
    Big difference from when you first got her.
  • Victoria08
    She was trying to help you clean! Had paper towels and everything.
    She's adorable though. Makes me miss my dog, Chance. I used to feed him candy canes when I was little.
  • Donna
    Don't touch my antler chewy while I'm sleeping!sbsw9o2s358p86f3.jpg
    And don't even think about touching this one either!
    60mcw0vc3zgzuymg.jpg
    Attachments
    IMG_2599 (197K)
    IMG_2600 (177K)
  • Krystyna
    Of course she's protecting her personal property....hope she protects your personal property as well in between chewing on her goodies,playing around and taking naps,lol...Btw,beautiful doggie....
  • mikeee
    great pics! She's very cute!
  • Syvynn
    She's adorable, or as my daughter says "She's so cute". Better watch out, I think she wants to find where you live and dognap ;)
  • Donna
    Not too hard either, since my name and zip are listed!
    We hit the jackpot with her. She's a smart dog and such a sweetheart!
  • Syvynn
    I gotta find an old picture of her and her best bud Chase and you'll know why she wants your dog!! :D
  • Donna
    You both have mentioned Chase. Would love to see a picture!
  • Syvynn
    Sorry, she's griping at me because me and my bad memory did it again. IT's CHANCE not Chase. In all fairness it was over 12 years ago, I'm lucky if I remember names of people I met last year! Anyways, we just looked for the picture of her feeding Chance a candy cane and we can't find it. Or any pictures of him. But for some reason I have my father-in-laws family album and I have no clue why. Maybe we accidentally switched some albums. I can't remember.
  • Paulgro
    Like I said before she looks like the Springer I had years ago. They make a very good dog!!
  • Donna
    Guess what?! Today is my birthday!acpvqakg6yapcxm1.jpeg
    Attachment
    712C8D71-DF1B-45AB-B547-90C85BBD123A (145K)
  • charsocal
    -Happy Birthday sweet baby!
  • Syvynn
    Oh my gosh, Happy Birthday to Maia!!
  • Paulgro
    Happy birthday, puppy!!
  • Krystyna
    pniu57hz4b6hb2p3.jpg
    Attachment
    bone1 (212K)
  • Bob Dack
    My niece & sister's dogs
    t1ru9kj2ovfqvhz8.jpg

My other sister's Dogs
    w2eouwbet18g0o4r.jpg
    Attachments
    Dogs_Lisa&Cheri_Carruthers (26K)
    Dogs_Vicky_Taylor (24K)
  • Donna
    Enjoying a belly rub this morning while my daughter eats breakfast before school:ty00yuk36vcys5j4.jpeg
    Attachment
    B7D12542-4CAD-4AFE-9BDB-EEEC9B8283DE (338K)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.