• Oldschool
    Hi Everyone,I just started this forum because I watch all the complainers on shoutmix.I have had very few problems with anything here.My cash outs come fast,my questions are answered fast and I do get surveys that I am able to complete.I am also happy to take the 5 points for not qualifying as those points add up.Lets all help each other out to make the most we can here.Bob :))
  • Oldschool
    Here's 1 tip.Drop in on the site a few times a day and try to take what surveys are in your bank.I believe dropping in and clearing whats available helps you get more surveys and increases your activity on the site which helps.If you don't qualify those 5 points add up and you will qualify eventually and overall you are building up points. :-$
  • Donna
    You're right! Being active on the site is what helps move you from level to level!
    And you're right about logging in and taking the surveys from your dashboard. Many times, by the time you get an email invite and open it, the survey's quota has been met and it's no longer available,
  • Oldschool
    Hi Donna,I always watch the complaints on shoutmix and most are absurd..I love taking surveys and seeing whats new and coming up for companies.This site gives you more than most sites if you put the time in.I have been doing surveys for about 4 years.I only bother with a couple sites because its impossible to build up points on most.This is one of the best.Another one of my favorites only gives you points that equal 3 or 4 bucks a day max.With Univox I have made 6-10 dollars a day which is far above some of the other better sites. (Y)
  • Benny
    LOL. They act like your suppose to get rich on here. I do make a little extra spending money and that helps. Also, having friends on here is a big plus. If one needs to know something, all they need to do is just ask. Bunch of good people in here.
  • Syvynn
    I guess people think this is one of those get-rich-quick schemes. I wish it were.
    Or maybe they assume that Univox is the legendary money tree everyone is searching for, the Holy Grail of Survey companies.
    Or they could just be idiots.
  • Oldschool
    I hear ya Benny.If you could make 10-50 a week at any survey site thats pretty good.Get two or three good sites and its nice spending money or a bill every week.I think some get jaded by internet spam posts that claim you could make hundreds a week. Bob :-O
  • Oldschool
    Hi C your last word in your post is correct haha I laugh at the shoutmix complaining posts all the time. X-)
  • Syvynn
    Yes, same here. For the last year I've been watching it and shaking my head. For a little while I "tried" helping people out... but you know there is a definition of insanity that states that it is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. So I didn't know if they were the insane ones for asking or if I was for helping. So I stopped helping. I've been sane ever since then.

;)
  • Benny
    I know that I'm far from being on the top of the smart totem pole but i do know you can't fix stupid.
  • Kingalfred
    Get rich "Quick" survey sites are not
    But
    Get rich by Christmas... Indeed
    Toddle along survey by survey dollar by dollar
    I look at it like putting at least $5 a day in my Christmas fund..
    "Hi Ho...Hi Ho...it's off to work we go"
  • sharonh
    I agree with dropping in a few times a day. I average one cash out per month which is better than my other sites.
  • sharonh
    I like having "shooting galleries" where I have a dozen or more surveys waiting. It is sort of fun to see how quickly I can get the list down to nothing. If they are all screen outs, I have still earned at 50 cents or more.
  • Syvynn
    That's the right attitude! Shooting galleries is aptly named.
  • Krystyna
    I agree with your initial statement.I don't have issues with Uni,just take all the surveys as they come and collect all the points for fast cash out without complains.
  • charsocal
    - I think all of us agree with your first statement for sure!! Please don't let the complainers get under your skin or you'll be banging your head against the wall, lol.... I don't mind helping people out on the shout when the Admin gets off work, but only if they are truly sincere about being confused about something or has a legit question, but avoid the ones who are threatening to leave or are just plain rude. Welcome again!
  • Admin
    thankyou so much for the help, members like you are the true assets we have, keep the good work going. thank you again and have a blessed day.
  • sascha
    Same thing here !
  • sascha
    I look forward to the shooting gallery days!...
  • frances turkel
    BennyI totally agree with you stupid you can't change! Thanks for sharing I don't feel alone
  • Oldschool
    Agree 100% This is a great site.The surveys have been slower lately but the payouts are fast.Cheers My Friend (Y)
  • Oldschool
    Hi Krystyna,I think most of the posters on shoutmix are equal to paid bashers/spamers on other forums.They make no sense and u wonder what the hell they are even posting for.Cheers Bob
  • Oldschool
    Hit the 200 club last week.I am so happy because it was not that hard to get to 200.Complainers just have to put a little effort into getting their.Great site with fast payouts. Bob ;)
  • Oldschool
    Here's another tip for the complainers about not getting their 5 points when not qualified.Some surveys say u already have taken the survey and the screen doesn't forward to give you the points.Hit ur backspace 4 times..enter the info and it will give you the chance for the 5 points.X-)
  • Donna
    Congratulations to you on hitting the 200 club! I remember when you hit the 100 club - only took you maybe two months (three maybe? Can't remember exactly) to make it from 100 club to 200 club! That's great!
  • Krystyna
    Congrats on hitting the 200 mark/club;myself,I'm also member of that 200 club and thank you for the tip,once a while will also get the message that I already took the survey....As to the complainers on shoutmix,I don't know with what expectations they joined Uni?Some time ago someone posted question "what is survey"?,heloooo,you sign up with survey site and don't know what survey is?geez...
  • mikeee
    I posted that (Krystyna), I was joking
  • mikeee
    I hit the 100 club yesterday.
  • Krystyna
    Congrats to you as well.You pulled that joke well,good one LOL.But for real reading some people posts there,is just like Oldschool said,they make no sense.
  • mikeee

I agree about the posts in there. It's hard to look at sometimes.
  • rexyb
    I just check randomly throughout the day and take the survey whenever I see them listed. 5 points for not qualifying adds up really quickly and I am able to cash out at least 1 times a month with $20. No complaints from me on that. Most survey sites don't even give you points for not qualifying, so I welcome that 5 points I get for attempting.
  • Oldschool
    Thank you Krystyna I like talking with people who have realistic expectations and know how to take what Univox will give you and appreciate it.I tried many sites and actually I only bother doing surveys here and opinion outpost.Both give you a decent amount of surveys weekly so you can make 20-50 a week easily.I really haven't run across too many sites that you can make that consistently every week and they pay via paypal.Talk too you soon.Bob :))
  • frances turkel
    "Oldschoo Congrats on hitting the 200 mark/club fantastic keep up the great work
  • godseeconomy
    Not been my experience here, ever! What am I doing wrong?
  • mikeee

I can only guess why you don't take as many surveys as oldschool. For this site, they don't
    email survey notices, so you need to look often on the site. If you do that, you are likely
    not a demographic that the survey companies look for as much. All the demographic
    questions apply.. married vs single. kids under 18, income level, primary grocery shopper, etc.
    Up until recently, I'd say I see 20-30 surveys a day.
  • godseeconomy
    Guess what? I clicked to read your post and I found there were 2 surveys for me. Didn't qualify for the 1st sample cube survey. Got 195 points for the 2nd survey! What a happy surprise indeed! Now I have 619 points in total! 1881 pts to redemption ...
  • Donna
    Pardon me for butting in, but happy for you @godseeconomy!!!
    Your demographics do matter! Companies/businesses are mostly looking for opinions of males age 18 - 39 ( or it might be 18 - 49) as they see that demographic as having the most buying power I guess. Right there, if you don't fit that demographic, you will get less surveys and/ or qualify for less surveys.
  • mikeee

49? I am on the down hill slide! lol
    But surveys are still abundant.

You are not butting in at all! I think this is a discussion forum, all are welcome!
  • Admin
    yes true..(Y)
  • godseeconomy
    Not surprising. But they are fools to stereotype like that!
    Just logged in and it showed 3 surveys available but by the time I tried to click to do one from dashboard, it reduced to 1. So couldn't get 10 points for those 2 that disappeared from the tab!
  • Oldschool
    WooHoo Got a Gold Digger Badge today.:-$
  • Syvynn
    Congratulations !!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.