• Lucretia Fritts
    Does anyone get points from this survey place? No matter what survey I fill out and some are very long, I get NO points from this survey group. I think this survey group is a scram to get your information only. I wish someone would really check this survey place out!!!!
    1. Why we never get points from the survey place? (6 votes)
        Is it a scram?
          0%
        Can we have help in getting someone to checked this out??
        100%
  • Syvynn
    I've gotten plenty of points from Univox. I have cashed out numerous times (over 80,000 points). It's not a scam.
  • Krystyna
    No,it's not a scam,I do too cashed out my points plenty of times.
  • Mike M
    Have you tried e-mailing support to find out why you are not getting points? There is also a phone # to call listed on the dashboard. You should also be getting 5 points for the surveys you are dq from. I've been getting points for the surveys and for the dq's, so it's not a scam or there would be a lot of complaints in this forum
  • Omar
    No, Not scam
    but it hard to be qualified
  • Christina
    Not a Scam. I've cashed out several times now.
  • charsocal
    - Been here for over 2 years and believe me it is not a scam. I have cashed out many, many times. I'm not going to tell you how much I have made, but I am very happy.
  • Paulgro
    I've cashed out twice and I haven't been here that long.
  • robert taylor
    i dont feel that way but i am new i wil find out
  • frances turkel
    robert taylor welcome to our family and community hope you have a lot of fun and complete as many
    survey's as possible this you'll cash in for nice rewards! good luck!
  • guimaraes
    creio que e engano
  • fatinha
    eu saquei e foi tudo bem
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.