• Catwoman
    Happy 1st year anniversary to me!! ..I think I've 'opened up' alot on here since I first joined the forum for being shy..lol ,,hey Admin, I'd love some anniversary points and still am waiting for the birthday points I suggested back in June that u said would start happening for the members :)
  • Marvy
    Happy Anniversary. Here's wishing you many, many more. :D
  • Catwoman
    Thank u..here's a plaudit for sharing my special time with me :)
  • Marvy
    Awww. That's so sweet. Thanks.
  • Catwoman
    you're very welcome..cya tomorrow..goodnight :)
  • Donna
    Happy Anniversary, Catwoman! I'll have to go and see when I joined the forum!
  • Paulgro
    Happy anniversary!!!
  • Admin
    We on behalf of all univox team wish you many more happy days in forth coming years. A very Happy Anniversary..We are happy to hear that you have opened up after joining our Forum. Keep flooding your thoughts and views the same way.
    We will definitely try to have some points for such occasions, may be in coming time we will have that automated system. Thanks
  • Syvynn
    Happy milestone! :)
  • charsocal
    - Happy Anniversary to you AND me as well ! 2 years as of this month also! It's been a blast being apart of this community and have enjoyed getting to know such wonderful people.
  • Krystyna
    Congrats!I have 1 month to go before reaching 1 year on forum.
  • Christina
    Congrats!!!! I've been here a little over 1 year now.
  • Paulgro
    Congrats to you also!
  • frances turkel
    Catwoman Happy anniversary!!! I'm happy Admin said they may give you extra points for your Anniversary I think I joined about a year ago...I have a birthday coming up this month Hubby wants me to decide what I want or want to do! To me its just another day!
  • Catwoman
    Thank u ..hope I didn't miss anyone I got u already lol ..and happy anniversary to everyone else who mentioned they have an anniversary this month or coming up soon too!!! ..plaudits for everyone!!! :)
  • frances turkel
    Catwoman You are such a sweetie pie Hope you have a wonderful weekend and many more wonderful years with us.... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
  • Paulgro
    You're welcome and thank you for the plaudit. (Y)
  • J Zerbs
    Congrats, happy anniversary and I like your idea of anniversary points.
  • godseeconomy
    Congratulations on your 1st anniversary, Catwoman! You have done extremely well in this forum/community. Keep it up. Many, many happy returns.
  • Catwoman
    you're very welcome :)
  • Catwoman
    thank u very much..I really hope admin will start giving the anniversary points and soon..here's a plaudit for u! :)
  • Catwoman
    thank u so very much..I really appreciate what u said..enjoy your plaudit from me :)
  • Catwoman
    thank u..a plaudit for u :)
  • Catwoman
    thanks again..hope u had a great weekend also!! :)
  • J Zerbs
    one for you too, we'll have to wait and see if you get your anniversary points on the 21st of this month. That'll be your 1 year anniversary of joining the forum, or if I'll get mine on Feb 10th my 2 year anniversary of joining the forum and of the forum itself. The only problem with the anniversary and birthday points is there are about 4,000 members on the forum, obviously most aren't active users. So do they give the points to everyone on the forum or only to active members?
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks, Catwoman. appreciate that gesture of love!(L) (L)
  • Catwoman
    I didn't get any anniversary points yesterday like I was hoping :( ..hope u atleast get some on Feb 10th when it's your 2 year anniversary!
  • Catwoman
    you're very welcome <3
  • J Zerbs
    Sorry to hear that and thanks. If they do start giving anniversary points they should give you some bonus points for suggesting the idea.
  • hunter689
    May 15, 2015 for me
  • Catwoman
    thanks and you're very welcome..that's very nice of u to say-I know I would sure appreciate the bonus points if they gave me them lol ..omg, by the way, I FINALLY got my 47pts from my amazon redemption back in Feb. the other day-I'm so happy!!! ..did u ever get your points they said they'd give u back from back then???
  • Syvynn
    I want lots of anniversary points, my begin date is August 2011.
  • J Zerbs
    Mine is November 2014 for the survey site.

Glad to hear you received your points, still haven't got mine yet. Or if I did they're not listed in the my point history and I didn't notice them added to my point total. More concerned about the 1500 point PayPal request from June I still haven't received.
  • Paulgro
    I have a long way to go!!
  • Catwoman
    I want lots too lol ..I joined the main site in March 2012
  • Catwoman
    thank u and they didn't list them as the missing redemption points just so u know, they added them to a survey points that they owed me for, that had a bad request at the end of taking it back from this past August under a totally different survey number, so u might not notice them if u get them unless u noticed your point balance went up or they email u(they emailed me cause I emailed them about it again first, plus I brought it up in the shoutmix the other day too and they mentioned they added them to my acct on there too that day) ..good luck, I hope u get/got them..anyway, I'll say it again on here-it's pays not to give up..might of took a long time to get them but I'm not planning on going anywhere anytime soon, do don't give up trying to get them I say!!
  • Catwoman
    when did u join??
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah that's how they do it when they credit you for a survey that didn't redirect. You'll say survey 123456 for 87 points didn't redirect and they'll credit you the points under a different survey number. Also one time had points for a survey that didn't redirect credited along with a contest win.
  • Catwoman
    u just joined the survey site in Nov. of 2014?? and u have already completed a 1000 surveys??? ..WOW, I have been here since March 2012 but took off 1 year(2015) because of never getting any surveys and other reasons not to do with the site and I have completed 99 surveys..I'm so happy I almost hit the big 100 surveys completed milestone and that's with being here every day, several times a day checking/trying to complete surveys now since last year for sure and a 90% quality score lol, but I admit I have made good money on here even for not fully qualifying for surveys from just those 5 points for trying-they really add up and a few contests points too..I will say this though, u really are a great survey taker completing so many in that amount of time!! :) ..I wish I qualified for more cause my redeems would be more and faster lol
  • Catwoman
    oh ok, I didn't know they credited it under different numbers then what they were originally but that's ok with me as long as I get them lol
  • Catwoman
    btw, I meant to say I'm sorry to hear u didn't get your $15.00 paypal from June yet..I won't chose paypal because I see so many say they are still waiting for the paypal and paypal doesn't seem to be paid as quickly as the virtual m.c. I been getting-the mastercard has been coming quickly for me and works good for paying towards my phone bill online so I'm sticking with that although I rather have paypal to use anywhere..anyway, I hope u get it soon!!!
  • Syvynn
    You'll get there. I got a few months on you for panel membership, but I think I took off a little more time than you (by taking off - I mean I just did maybe one attempt a week or something)... but when they updated the panel site I was at 101 completed surveys. Now I'm at 178, which to me is great. That's a lot better completion rate than it had been. 101 surveys for 2011 to 2016 (mid-year).. as opposed to 77 surveys for what's it been 3-4 months now?
  • J Zerbs
    Must be due to demographics? I don't really know because the surveys I complete are for nothing special. Of the recent ones I completed one was about the upcoming election, one I had to visit the beef it's what's for dinner website and give my opinion about it, one I had to watch a few YouTube videos and give my opinion on them, another was about alternatives to salt to melt ice on sidewalks and roads during the winter. They're all pretty much for household appliances or tools, TV shows or movies, visiting a website and giving my opinion on it and suggestions on how the site can be improved, food/drink products or topics that have been in the news lately.
    Anyway hope your able to start completing more surveys, like said I think the completion rate has improved since the update of the site.
  • J Zerbs
    Congrats on completing your 100th survey.
  • vivian alexander
    Cat woman, Congratulations, Can never have enough anniversaries or milestones, You Go Girl!!!!!
  • Paulgro
    Join date 2016 May
  • frances turkel
    Cat woman, CONGRATS on making 100 survey's
  • Ghulam Dastagir
    Catwoman Congrats on completing your 100th survey
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.