• Jessica S
    So what do you guys plan on doing with your money once you get it? Any of the payment options are open for discussion. I just used my amazon one to get a taco bell gift card. What about you guys?
  • Donna
    I know you've had issues with your account, and with payment possibly, too. I have never had a problem and am so grateful for Univox. I redeemed my points for Amazon and was able to buy our son some cool stuff for his 13th birthday. I've also been able to purchase a new lunch bag and backpack for back to school for our daughter. She is going into 5th grade (middle school) and I didn't want her to go to school with her old cartoon character lunch bag if she didn't want that. If not largely for Univox, I would not have been able to afford any of that stuff! Thank you, Univox!!!
    I thought about a MasterCard, but have always redeemed for Amazon, never had a problem, get my payment fairly quickly, and thought that I will stick with the tried and true!
  • rtb
    I've been getting the Mastercard redemption and recharging my Starbucks account. Love my morning Starbucks!
  • rtb
    So I just checked out the Facebook page and the questions are the same as in the forum. Are they separate contests (so if I do both I get 2 chances?). Or is one superceding the other?
  • Krystyna
    You answer both and by participating on facebook you have a chance to win 200 bumper points.Yes,you have 2 chances.
  • bigdayqueen
    I am always buying stuff on Amazon, and PayPal is being used by more and more online vendors. I like PayPal for small business type vendors, so they get their money faster.
  • Jessica S
    With my old account, I never had a problem with payments besides the delayed one with Invoke but I got that too. I at first would get the mastercard but now I'm doing amazon until I get to the level where I can get paypal. I so love online survey sites where you can get gift cards. I just got $50 worth of taco bell gift cards thanks to my univox payment and some other sites payments. Saves me a lot of money.
  • Kingalfred
    ...i just funnel all the money from X amount of survey sites into paypal..spend it on "Stuff" ..in Ebay.. other sites that pay in store gift cards i choose the same store and plan on redeeming those in December..the more i accumulate the better the hangover for all participants...back to the opinion questions...can you win in FB and here..getting points from both with the same answer?... Thanks
  • Syvynn
    I think the FB contest discussion gives you a chance to win the Bumper Prize (200 points I think), while the same discussion here on the forum gives you a chance to win the forum points (50). Also, doing the FB contest and such gives you a chance to win User of the Week which is participation based as far as I can tell.
  • Krystyna
    That's great on your earnings,after all you worked for it.Sometimes I get paypal and sometimes amazon.
  • rtb
    oh thanks!!! Good to know!
  • sascha
    I had no idea you could redeem for MasterCard and use it to reload Starbucks... That's convenient!
  • sascha
    I redeem for Paypal and Amazon and use it from there. I have primarily used it to buy medical supplies for Volunteer EMS.
  • J Zerbs
    Usually use PayPal but sometimes will use MasterCard or Amazon.
  • Chris1955
    usually get Wal Mart or I Tunes e gift cards
  • Admin
    Thats a good way to discuss and explore new ways to get your money spend unto thanks Jessica to start the topic. Have a good day..
  • Jessica S
    So what do you guys do when you get a payment rejected? I sent them a message about that and I hope that I'll get my points back at least so I can try again.
  • godseeconomy
    I give them away to worthy causes.
  • Brian Mentch
    how much does 2500 points get you? Im new user as of yesterday and just wondering how all this works
  • Donna
    2500 points = $25
  • Debbie Reynolds
    I was very confused redeeming my points. It doesn't tell you what your points convert to in dollars. This site is hard to get around & understand.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah each point is = to 1 cent. How's it been going I haven't talked to you since yesterday, complete any surveys yet?
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah some things aren't the most clear, but if you ask here on the forum or on shoutmix you'll probably get a answer. Either from the sites Admin or more likely from a member of the site. There are a lot of members who'll answer any question you might have.
  • Admin
    Thanks J Zerbs, for explaining the things so well, Yes anyone having any issues can write to our support team or can ping in shoutmix. Thanks
  • J Zerbs
    Your welcome.
  • Debbie Reynolds
    Thanks J Zerbs, I am learning slowly, LOL!!! I got my reward & very grateful for that. I am trying to do surveys but find out I get 10 minutes into it & then it tells me I don't qualify when I think I'm already into it & doing it. It's a strange system but I keep trying & learning how to get around. I'm still confused a bit like where is shoutmix & how do I find that? Any help is greatly appreciated because I want to continue to do surveys & earn rewards. Thank you!
  • J Zerbs
    shoutmix is the comment section on the my panel or dashboard pages. You'll be eliminated from most surveys but at least you get 5 cents when you're eliminated here, a lot of survey sites give you nothing.
    I'm discovering new things from time and I've been a member for almost 2 years. For example how to get to this page if you need to find a old shoutmix post.
    q89unrlqua3iuyw5.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.