8 Immortal Lords Ruled Earth For 240,000 Years

• Bob Dack
    The Discovery Of 'Vimana' secret 5000 years flying machine

• frances turkel
    "Strange and Weird Stuff Thread!" wow Love the photos thank you for sharing
  • Bob Dack
    EXCLUSIVE: Buzz Aldrin Confirms UFO Sighting in Syfy's 'Aliens on the Moon'

• frances turkel
    "Bob Dack; As always you found something great thank you for sharing with us
  • Bob Dack
    Atlantis Is Antarctica and The Secret of Greenwich

• frances turkel
    ="Bob Dack Atlantis is beautiful thankyou
  • Bob Dack
    Meet Lure Hsu,from Taiwan

1t79qbpzf6er9ewj.jpg
    She is a popular,Instagram celebrity,Followed by many
    Confused because she only looks like a teenager,
    Most likely because She's really 42 years old! Really!

Look her name up on Google if you don't believe it?
  • frances turkel
    "Bob Dack I thought i looked young for my age but she tops me!!
  • Bob Dack
    Inventor Jailed for making this video?

• Bob Dack
    Water Car Inventor Murdered

• frances turkel
    Bob Dack I beleive you
    Wow Thats pretty cool a car runs on water
  • Bob Dack
    Radio Waves Burn Seawater!! PLEASE SHARE! Radio Cancer Cures!

• frances turkel
    "Bob Dack; ]Radio Cancer Cures Is this for real.
  • Bob Dack

I remember when I originally found these,it was unreal but the vids prove it.
    But as always the ideas were never used or followed up?
    Guess there's no big money in making everyone well or having no-cost energy eh?
  • Kevin Rockel
    "work" is a generous term.

The "Radio Waves Burn water" is a case of "More energy in = less energy out". It takes more energy to disassociate hydrogen and oxygen that you get from burning hydrogen and oxygen to produce water. It is a cute parlour trick, though.

The Water car has never been demonstrated beyond inventor controlled experiments. It is suspected that he was using the above process, which uses more energy than it produces.

Thermodynamics - you can't win, you can't break even, you can't refuse to play.
  • frances turkel
    Bob Dack Oh well cancer is big business
  • Bob Dack
    Inuit People on the daily earth wobble, sun moon and stars out of place

• Bob Dack
    Strange creature washes up on beach after Harvey
    wlo8q4yl4t41urtx.jpeg
    New York Post - September 14, 2017 | 10:51am

Hurricane Harvey rousted a fanged mystery creature from the water’s depths and stranded it on a Texas beach — prompting a mad rush to identify the oceanic oddity.

Preeti Desai discovered the blobby, brownish creature in the sand in Texas City and posted several pictures asking “biology twitter” to help in identifying the strange animal.

“It was completely unexpected, it’s not something that you’d typically see on a beach,” Desai told the BBC. “I thought it could be something from the deep sea that might have washed on to shore.”

She added, “My main reaction was curiosity, to figure out what the heck it was.”

Her request reached Dr. Kenneth Tighe, who believes the creature could be a fangtooth snake-eel or garden or conger eel.

Tighe said, “all three of the species occur off Texas and have large fang-like teeth.”

Fangtooth snake-eels, also known as toothy eels, can grow up to 33 inches long and eat bony fish and crustaceans. They mostly reside in coastal waters between 108-300 meters deep in the western Atlantic.
  • Paulgro
    Definitely weird looking.
  • Bob Dack
    UNSETTLING Discoveries That Might Change History

• frances turkel
    Bob Dack pretty strange
  • Bob Dack
    Forgotten Creatures that MIGHT EXIST

• Bob Dack
    Here's Mutant Lemon picked off a tree fresh?

cih58w5tt3ltlomk.jpg

Makes you wonder what Monsanto is
    spraying on this trees or is it a GMO thing?
  • Bob Dack
    Genius Russian boy can remember previous life on Mars in astounding detail
    zvs3mw7tisys6ydh.jpeg
    A 'genius' Russian boy believes he had a previous life on Mars and his parents believe him.

The curious case of Boriska Kipriyanovich, now aged 20, continues to startle experts.

He first came to the mainstream attention of conspiracy theorists and New Age believers in 2008 when he was the subject of the documentary 'Boriska: Indigo Boy from Mars'.

From an early age, he began telling experts about his previous life on Mars.

Boris believes he lived among an alien civilization that was ravaged by war and then a nuclear catastrophe.

The martians were seven feet tall and breathed carbon dioxide, he said.
    He claims he was a martian pilot and travelled to earth where he was 'reborn' in 1996.

The human race has much more knowledge to unlock, and the Great Sphinx in Egypt holds the key, he says.

Astronomers believe hidden planets could orbit our neighbouring star Proxima Centauri

"The human life will change when the Sphinx is opened, it has an opening mechanism somewhere behind the ear; I do not remember exactly," claims Boriska.
    The outlandish claims have sparked endless discussion on conspiracy theory websites.

Boriska is said to have displayed much higher than average intelligence from young age and was reading, writing and speaking by just 18 months.

He first became famous in Russia after holding adults spellbound with his tales of his former life on Mars during a camping trip aged seven.
  • Bob Dack
    Say What...????

5etucadublsr0z3i.jpg
    A former star of The CW's "Smallville" is a high-ranking member of a sex cult, according to a bizarre new report.

The group is called DOS, and it's supposedly a secret society within another group called NXIVM, which poses as a run-of-the-mill self-help organization.

On Nov. 8, a former spokesman for NXIVM told The Sun that a "Hollywood actress" is a "key recruiter" for the DOS, which allegedly stands for "dominus obsequious sororium," which is Latin for "master over the slave women." On Nov. 9, the Daily Mail identified the actress as Allison Mack, who starred as Clark Kent's sidekick, Chloe Sullivan, for 10 years on "Smallville."
    Frank Parlato, the former spokesman, claims Allison, who has not starred in anything since 2015, is second to the group's founder in terms of seniority.

"Mack has several slaves of her own who are then ordered to recruit a group of slaves themselves, and it spreads down from there like a pyramid scheme," the Daily Mail claimed on Nov. 9.
    Frank said 70 to 80 women are "trapped" in the group and are subjected to brainwashing, blackmailing, abuse and even branding -- the women are reportedly branded like cattle with the initials of the group's leader, Keith Raniere.

The story, however strange, is slowly building steam. Last month, the New York Times wrote about NXIVM, which it says is based in Albany and has chapters across the United States, Canada and Mexico.

Earlier this week, former "Dynasty" star Catherine Oxenberg claimed her daughter, India, is also a part of the group. Mail Online says Catherine has met with New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's office about NXIVM.
    "I'm desperate to save my daughter," Catherine told a friend before the meeting, according to the New York Post. "I want to help the other young women. I am desperately hoping the authorities take notice and investigate."

She added, "Some people have said this is a voluntary sorority. The women I have spoken to tell a far different story. Coercion is not voluntary. Extortion is not voluntary. Blackmail is not voluntary."
  • Bob Dack
    Secret Chamber Behind Sphinx's Ear?

• frances turkel
    ="Bob Dack; Very good very strange
  • Paulgro
    Might be a pimple.
  • Bob Dack
    What was this & Why was it made?

359nkjrevejhcgay.jpg
  • frances turkel
    "Bob Dack; Pyramids of Egypt no idea what its used for! Happy New Years to all of you
  • Bob Dack

I myself think it is pretty clear all around the world
    they were used as power plant machines?
    But of coarse I could be wrong?
  • Bob Dack
    Did you know that there is a place in the middle of a desert,
    which is known as the Gate of Hell in Turkmenistan

qakpqwsv0om2g5u7.jpg
  • frances turkel
    "Bob Dack Gate of Hell in Turkmenista Pretty cool
  • frances turkel
    "Bob Dack; Very good thank you for sharing
  • Bob Dack
    A Great Sphinx Discovered In Pakistan?

• Bob Dack
    Rare 70lb Meteorite sell for record 237,500

pnmwc09bq47u1f7v.jpg
  • Bob Dack
    Ancient Stone Forts "Turned To Glass" Found In Scotland?
  • Bob Dack
    Ancient "Floating City" Found In Siberia?

• Bob Dack
    Coincidence I don't think so!?!

un4xaivggmru1xji.jpg
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.