10 Mysterious Artifacts That Should Not Exist

• Bob Dack
    10 Mysterious Archaeological Discoveries No One Can Explain

• Bob Dack
    6 Advanced Ancient Inventions We Still Can't Figure Out

• Bob Dack
    5 Mysterious Artifacts No One Can Explain

• Bob Dack
    Mysterious 2,000 Year Old Computer Used To Predict The Future - Antikythera Mechanism

• Bob Dack
    SINKHOLES - A Scary Worldwide phenomenon
    Something is Happening beneath our Feed?

It is happening all over the world, and more and more often, so you'd better learn about it.

The interesting scientific explanation theory is at the end.

• frances turkel
    In Spring, Fla. my dad had a house and the front yard just colaspsed no signs no warning and it didn't happen to any other homes on the block! He passed away and I never found out what happened I just know when my Step Mom went to sell the house she was told they couldn't sell it in that condition, she would have to fix the front yard or they couldn't sell it in that condition.
  • Bob Dack
    5 CREEPIEST Old Found Footages / Lost Tapes Which Were Found

• Paulgro
    Seems every time someone checks out a cave or goes digging a foundation somewhere in the world another artifact is found. I bet there are still tombs in Egypt that haven't been discovered yet.
  • J Zerbs
    Probably a bunch, the Sphinx was mostly buried in sand until the early 1900's. Who knows what else is buried in sand in that region and hasn't been discovered yet.

7lg8jcvi72vfyu7j.jpg

What happened to the first "Strange and Weird Stuff Thread" you started? It just disappeared one day which is fittingly kinda strange and weird.
  • Paulgro
    Somewhere in the world there is always something getting dug up. King Tut's tomb back when, who would thing that they would find it unopened?
  • Bob Dack
    The Sunken City of Cuba it's 'Out of Time and Out of Place'

• Bob Dack
    "The First Thread?" I made the mistake of asking Admin to delete two dead YouTube links that were in the thread? Now I don't know whether they don't understand english as I was quite clear as to what needed to be don't but they informed me that they deleted what I asked? Yeah right,I then checked and it was gone!#@*!?
    So I started anew but I can't remember what was exactly in it?
    Eventually it will all come back around?
  • Bob Dack
    They are discovering all sorts of strange things under the Ice in Antarctica?
  • Paulgro
    Who knows what's under that ice? Now with the equipment we have we can go to places like the ocean down to depths we never could. Finding strange fish besides artifacts.
  • Bob Dack
    Googly-eyed Stubby Squid | Nautilus Live

• Bob Dack
    Top 10 Out Of Place Artifacts

• Bob Dack
    10 real PROOF OF TIME TRAVELER'S exists / part 1

• Bob Dack
    10 real PROOF OF TIME TRAVELER'S exists / part 2

• frances turkel
    Paulgro We ourselves digs sh--t- up So, as you say vote your opinion everybody bring garbage up and it is up to everyone should use their head and not listen to the negative issues
  • Paulgro
    Really don't know what this has to do with voting?
  • Bob Dack
    [MIND-BOGGLING] Black Portal & Alien Cube UFO Over Texas!

• Bob Dack
    THE MYSTERIOUS LAST DOOR AT PADMANABHASWAMY TEMPLE
    (A SECRET DOOR IN THIS TEMPLE IS HOLDING SECRET KNOWLEDGE ....
    THE ONLY SNAG IS, IT HAS BEEN LOCKED BY SOUND WAVES FROM A
    SECRET CHANT LOST IN TIME!!)

• Bob Dack
    Mystery Island: Por-Bajin

• Bob Dack
    Alien Artifact Confirmed

• sascha
    You are right. Everyone "digs stuff up." As a child I found a dozen arrow heads in a small area..
  • frances turkel
    Paulgro I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that thing about voting??? sorry about that!
  • Bob Dack
    Did Aliens Leave Behind this 2800-Year-Old Nokia?

gallery-1451939224-alien-phone.jpg

Researchers are claiming they have dug up what looks like a 2,800-year-old Mesopotamian clay tablet cell phone, reportedly found in the Austrian town of Fuschl am See. (Judging by the picture quality, the photos were also taken on a 2,800-year-old cell phone.)

According to the very reputable mysteriousuniverse.org, not much is known about what archaeologists were looking for when they came across this piece of not-so-terrestrial history, but it probably wasn't clay Sumerian tablets from the 13th century BCE.

How did a cuneiform tablet make its way to modern-day Austria, you ask? After all, Mesopotamia never expanded north or west of modern-day Turkey. Well, the theory proposes that aliens created Sumerian civilization, then left the artifact behind after a failed attempt to introduce people to the great communicative powers of cellular phones.

Sadly, like Damascus steel, the technology to make functioning clay cell phones is still not known.
  • Bob Dack
    Dan Aykroyd On Real Men in Black?

• Paulgro
    I do believe there are people on other planets but I doubt they would pay much attention to us since we would be stupid compared to life forms that could travel distances like they would have to.
  • J Zerbs
    In order to travel that distance they'd have to possess technology that to our current understanding is impossible. According to scientists it's not possible to travel faster than the speed of light and even if we could it would take years to get to even the nearest stars and for many 100's, 1,000's, 1,000,000's or even billions of years.
    I think there is life out there somewhere in the universe and IF they possess the technology to be able to come to earth from somewhere else in the milky way or another galaxy they are so far ahead of us technologically they would probably look at us as a primitive culture/world that's not even worth contacting.

Did anyone else see on the news earlier this year that they there maybe a 9th planet in our solar system? http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/feature-astronomers-say-neptune-sized-planet-lurks-unseen-solar-system
  • Paulgro
    Some scientist's have talked about wormholes where you go from one point to another in no time but there isn't any proof of that. They have been testing warp drive like on Star Trek so maybe one day when we're all gone they may actually be able to travel to other star systems.

Yes I did hear about the other planet which they say we have been missing because of the different orbits.
  • J Zerbs
    Seen the wormhole thing too, some scientists say it'd be possible to not only travel huge distances instantly but that you also might be able to travel back or forth through time by going through one. Like you said it's just theoretical and hasn't been proven true or false yet.
    I've heard warp drive like on Star Trek or whatever they called it in Star Wars (ever seen Spaceballs? I liked how they called it ridiculous speed in the movie) is just science fiction and would be impossible to actually do. It's not possible for anything to travel faster than the speed of light and we currently can't even come close to traveling anywhere near the speed of light.
    A interesting theory imo is the one Einstein and others have proposed where they say if you were travelling at the speed of light the passage of time would be altered. I forget the exact specifics of it but for example if you traveled in space at the speed of light for what to you seemed like a month and then came back to earth it'd actually be 50 years later. Everyone else on Earth would've aged 50 years but you'd of only aged a month. It is just a theory and I'm not that smart so I don't fully understand how it could be possible but many scientists have said it might be true.
  • Admin
    Thanks Bob for sharing such an informative posts.Keep the good post posted..
  • Bob Dack
    Swiss Scientist Say Atlantis Was on Mars and Ancient Egypt Traded With Them

• Bob Dack
    Russian Scientist Claims That Around 200 YETIS are Living in Siberia

• Bob Dack
    Incredible discovery: Holographic library left by an advanced civilization

• Bob Dack
    Ruins Of Ancient City Found In Antarctica

A California TV crew missing since November 2002, a video they left behind and a mission by U.S. Navy SEALs are the key elements in a story that claims extensive ancient ruins have been found under the ice of Antarctica. That’s according to archaeologist and adventurer Jonathan Gray of World Education Research Ltd in his free newsletter Archaeology News Flash.

• Bob Dack
    Basiago and Eisenhower confirmed the existence of a secret human survival colony on Mars

• Paulgro
    So far most if not all Einsteins theory's have become fact so he just might be right about going faster then the speed of light. Look at what has been done in the last 100 years like flight and TV's. So why not one day going faster then the speed of light in the next 500 years lets say? What was impossible before is fact today so who knows what the fact will be when we're all gone?
  • J Zerbs
    Einstein said it wasn't possible to go faster than the speed of light and it's basically impossible for humans to build something that could travel at or even close to the speed of light. However if you could travel at the speed of light the passage of time would be altered for you. He also had a theory that time doesn't actually exist. I agree it may be possible to one day travel at or faster than the speed of light. They discover new things all the time so one day he may be proven wrong on that subject.
  • Paulgro
    It was said we would never fly yet millions of people do it every day. I believe in the saying that "nothing is impossible". Land on the Moon? We've been there and back.
  • J Zerbs
    Or it's impossible to run a 4 minute mile, travel faster than x amount of MPH. There's been many things that were thought to be impossible at one point in time that were proven to be possible.
  • Paulgro
    I look at the changes just in my lifetime and the things that are taken for granted today but amazed me growing up. I watched a man walk on the Moon while sitting in a car with a battery powered TV. A few years before that the man on the moon and a battery powered TV would be nonsense. In my life time so many things have either been improved or invented. Computers were bigger then a room and now we have smart phones that have more ability then that first computer. Just amazing if you ask me.
  • J Zerbs
    I think some calculators now days have more ability than those first room sized computers had. If you look at how much technology has advanced in the last 100-150 years it's amazing if you think about it. Who knows what new things they'll have invented or improved on 1000 years from now?
  • Paulgro
    That is something we both agree on. We use all these things and think nothing of it. Throw a pot pie in the microwave for a quick meal. I can remember when as a child we had an icebox not a refrigerator. They did exist but only well to do people had them because they cost so much. Today some people have 2 or more or one huge one. Pocket calculators came out and we couldn't believe our eyes. They were outlawed in school, not they had them out when school starts and you turn them back in at the end of the year. Kids today see a record album and wonder why CD's were that big. Times have really changed.
  • Bob Dack
    Possible Sasquatch outside Squamish BC

• Paulgro
    don't believe in it.
  • Bob Dack
    What If Our Moon Is Actually Artificial? | Universe Explorers

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.