• J Zerbs
    Did anyone else get this survey? A few days ago I completed a survey about marijuana vaporizers. I found this odd because 1- I don't live in a state where it is legal 2- when it asked I answered that I don't smoke/use marijuana.
  • Donna
    I believe I may have gotten that survey, but didn't qualify. Gotta start smoking weed now to qualify for surveys!
  • Donna
    Good heavens! I was just disqualified from a survey about different liquors. I have to start drinking more, too!
  • J Zerbs
    I don't get why I did qualify for it but I'll take the points. It asked questions that I really didn't know how to answer like how much is a good price for this model? How much is starting to get expensive but you'd still buy it? At what price would you consider it too expensive to buy? At what price would you consider it too cheap to be a quality product? I have no idea what things like that cost.
  • Donna
    I've seen and done a lot of those same surveys for various products, but never for a marijuana vaporizer!
  • Donna
    Well, lets see...if I start listening to more Rock and Roll, maybe I'll qualify more for the music/radio surveys. If I start smoking weed, maybe I'll qualify for the pot surveys. So I've got the drugs and Rock and Roll covered. Am I missing anything?
  • charsocal
    - I did one yesterday for pot, but I can't remember if it was on this site. It wasn't about vaps but it was for the state of Florida and thats why I qualified. They are opening shops in my town, but it's suppose to be just for those with a presription,hummm.
  • J Zerbs
    I get surveys about all kinds of products but that's the first one I've seen about anything relating to marijuana, which is why I mentioned it. I don't know if the devices they showed would even be legal to buy where I live.
  • J Zerbs
    Didn't know they had legal medicinal marijuana in Flordia, is that a new law that just passed?
  • Syvynn
    Too funny!

Oh, I didn't get that FL based survey.. Maybe it's just for your area (region)?
  • Marvy
    Ha! You are so funny
  • Paulgro
    Never received a survey about any illegal drugs.
  • Benny
    What is the world coming to? If i paid 5 cents for whatever it would be to much. I guess they think their cool.
  • Krystyna
    Here in California are legal marijuana dispensary shops for medical purposes.
  • Krystyna
    Yes,you forgot that luxury car parked in your garage,what is it,Ferrari?;)
  • Krystyna
    Yes,I got that pot survey too but since I never used it of course got dq.
  • Chris1955
    I got that same survey too, thought it was weird, maybe it might have to do with your age.
  • J Zerbs
    Just thought it was odd I was able to complete it, don't remember completing any other surveys where i answered I hadn't used the product in the last year.
  • frances turkel
    J Zerbs I completed also completed survey about marijuana vaporizers it was pretty long survey
  • Raylene
    Don't understand
  • charsocal
    - Yes, it did pass they already have a shop opening up here, I forgot what the full name of it is but I do remember that it was Leaves something or another. They are concerned about people being able to buy it then selling it on the streets especially to the young ones. Yes, C.H. I live in FL that's why I qualified. I have no issues about adults smoking it and know some people that do, but it's not for me personally. I only worry about the kids, I guess because I still have one underage the age of 21.
  • Syvynn
    No, I know you live in FL. So do I. I was meaning that I didn't get the survey, so maybe it was just for your region. I'm in North Florida. Maybe it was just for the panhandle or South Florida if that's where you are.
  • Syvynn
    Who knows, maybe the survey had all the "takers" it needed by the time I got to it anyways.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.