• J Zerbs
    I initially discovered this when trying to find the url for a survey that didn't redirect after I completed it. You look in your browser history and click on the first link to the survey and 90+% of the time it'll bring you back to univox and you'll get the 5 points. Don't Do this if you complete a survey and it doesn't redirect as you'll end up only getting 5 points

I had to do it 6 or 7 times yesterday and was able to get the 5 points every time. Here is a example, I opened a survey and it went to the page below saying the survey wasn't live and didn't redirect. eyvaqn2b1xlqjpve.jpg

So I looked in my history and clicked on the first link/url listed
    4480ahtenj9bynf7.jpg

And after doing that it brought me back to univox and I received 5 points.
    ruo2fb5wj6c2e0qq.png

It seems like everyday I get at least a few surveys that are closed, I've already attempted or just don't redirect after I'm disqualified. That adds up to 100 to 200 or even more points a week that I wouldn't receive if I didn't do the above process to get it to redirect back so I get the 5 points.
  • Christina
    Thanks so much for the info. I often use the back button but it doesn't always work. I often have 2-3 a day that don't redirect.
  • Donna
    Hugely helpful, J Zerbs! Thank you!
  • charsocal
    - Thanks for the lesson! I had so many yesterday that didn't redirect me back.
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks, zerbs. Now need to remember this extra step. Why does Univox make us go through the hoops for a misery 5 pts?? It is not user friendly at all.
  • J Zerbs
    Guess I should've posted this topic earlier, I figured this trick out last year. Although until the last month or two I didn't have that much of a problem with surveys not redirecting when I didn't qualify. It did happen every once in a while but not a few times a day like it is now.
  • charsocal
    Got one today that didn't redirect, followed your instructions and got the points! 2 thumbs up and thank you again.
  • J Zerbs
    Good to hear, it won't work every time but it usually does for me. I was wondering if it depended on the device and browser being used too because on Shoutmix Sascha said it didn't work when she tried it. Although I'm not sure if she was actually doing what I said. She seemed a little confused about what I meant.
  • Paulgro
    I just click on my bookmark for Univox.
  • J Zerbs
    Unless I'm misunderstanding you I do not see what good clicking on a bookmark to univox would do, wouldn't it just bring back to the univox page without giving you the 5 points? You could just open another tab or window go to univox that way and it would accomplish the same thing and I usually have at least two tabs open anyway when I use univox.
  • latabansal
    oh thanks to learn the lesson
  • godseeconomy
    Do you have to keep returning to the live page to click the next available survey in order for even the unsuccessful attempt be registered for the 5 pts?
  • Paulgro
    To be honest, I wouldn't know. It's just what I do.
  • J Zerbs
    If it takes you to the page that says thank you for your time you haven't qualified, the points are already in your account.

I have the my panel, dashboard and forum pages here on Univoxcommunity bookmarked as well.
  • godseeconomy
    Yes, but to click for the next available survey, if there is one, should you go back to dashboard, click 'surprise me' again and then wait for new survey to load for 'take survey' ?
  • J Zerbs
    [reply="godseeconomy;20492" There's 2 options on that page Go to next survey or Exit which takes you to the my panel page. From there you can go to the dashboard and then the contest page or choose a survey to do from the list on the my panel page or dashboard. All 4 are fine, I usually do a survey from the my panel page because I can choose what survey I want to do from all the available surveys. The surprise me contest page takes too long to load and you have no control over what survey it'll take you to so I don't even bother using it most of the time anymore.
  • Syvynn
    Do you know if you used the contest link on the days that you completed a survey and won the Sweepstake? Meaning if you completed no survey's using the contest link, then it doesn't go by the link it just goes by completed survey's for the day in general. If that's so, I will stop using the link myself too. I never win the Surprize Me thing anyways... but since I had been winning Sweepstake on some of the days that I complete a survey - I thought it was only because I used the contest link to access the survey.
  • J Zerbs
    You need to complete a survey using the link to have a chance to win the sweepstake contest.
  • Donna
    Whenever I have won a sweepstakes, it is the day after I completed one or more surveys using the Surprise me link. And what J Zerbs said above.
  • Syvynn
    Okay, I must have read it wrong. Thought you said you didn't use it anymore, and I was confused as I know you've won the Sweepstake recently. My bad!
  • Syvynn
    Same here. I was just "reading tired". LOL. It's been a long hot day here in the sun working outside. My brain is fried.
  • Donna
    I interpreted what J Zerbs said the same way you did, though. I hate that the Surprise Me page takes forever to load, but I want to have the chance to be entered in the sweepstakes JUST IN CASE I COMPLETE ONE! lol
    A while back I started a thread with a silly question - Does having head bobs while doing surveys mean I should go to bed - or something like that. The head bobs happen while waiting for the Surprise Me page to load after each disqualification!
  • J Zerbs
    I still use it sometimes just not all the time like I used to, I don't like that it takes so long to load and sometimes i'll miss out on trying a short survey for a lot of points because I'm doing a 45 minute long one that pays less than 100 points through the link.
  • charsocal
    Very possible that she may not have known what to do. When I clicked on my history I was also wondering exactly what to click, but after clicking on one that wasn't correct I went back and clicked on the one below it and then it redirected if that makes any sense.
  • godseeconomy
    I don't get a page with a list of surveys visible at all. I just get try next survey (if there was one) or exit. So I'm unable to see it there were shorter length surveys to be able to choose from. A case of Hobson's choice!
  • Donna
    A partial list should be there if you scroll down a bit on your dashboard, and I thing they are fully listed if you click on My Panel at the top of your dashboard. But if you access the surveys from one of the lists, then you won't be entered in the Sweepstakes should you complete one.
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks for enlightening me, Donna.
  • J Zerbs
    If you click exit on the page below it takes you to the my panel page.
    sxo99txh62eq13mm.png

You can also click on view all surveys on the dashboard and it'll take you to it.
  • Krystyna
    I always do my surveys (short or long) thru the "surprise me" thing,even if I have to go back to it each time,in hope to win the sweepstakes points.I won the sweepstakes 4 times in the past (the latest in may) but lately no such luck even thou I completed rather quite a few since then,sometimes 1-3 a day and sometimes none,bummer.....
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks for the tip. I didn't know that. You're a champ!
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks. I see it today! There was a survey there but, didn't qualify, alas! I'm so illiterate with computer. Thanks for enlightening this grey surfer!!!
  • J Zerbs
    Since I posted this I had a few sample cube surveys not redirect, which rarely happens to me. When I tried clicking on the original link/URL it would just bring me back to the sample cube page that asks for your zip code, DOB and last 4 digits of your phone number instead of redirecting back to univox. I found two ways to get the five points. First one only works sometimes- once back on the DOB, zip code, etc. page hit refresh and then enter the info as you normally would (if it's not there already) and when you hit submit it'll bring back to univox and you'll get the 5 points. When the 1st way didn't redirect I figured out a 2nd way. It may not be for everyone, I changed my year of birth to 2016 and when I hit submit it'd bring me back and I'd get the points.
  • Donna
    Oh, I'm pretty computer illiterate right along with you! Guess what? I'm pretty grey, too!
  • godseeconomy
    Here's a 'high 5' to you, Donna. Guess what? I've just succeeded in completing a survey and got 60 points!!! Say, praise the Lord with me, Donna, Zerbs, Bob, Charsocal, paulgro !!! My 19th completed survey since all of this past 18-24 months ! Thrilled to bits. see, it doesn't take a lot to please me ! lol, lol, lol ......
  • kaminikij
    Thanks.good tip
  • Donna
    Ok! I will! Others may not want to and that's ok! But I will, right along with you! Praise the Lord!
  • Krystyna
    I'm so thrilled and happy for you that finely you scored some points after all.Wishing you many more in the future as well as winning some contests points!
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks, Krystyna. I am surprised i got 300 pts for yesterday. The survey was only for 60 points. Don't understand this but am so glad! it lifted my spirits indeed.
  • godseeconomy
    say, Donna, I think it got converted to 300 pts!! Praise the lord indeed. Just returned from a home meeting. we were praising the Lord there. now praising Him here!!! lol lol ..
  • Krystyna
    Every time you take survey on the surprise me page,complete it and you will get that 60 points (or whatever points particular survey pays),plus the chance to win the 300 sweepstakes points on top of it.Good job! (Y) .
  • godseeconomy
    OK. Now waiting to see the 300 added to my existing total to make it about 2800 pts.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.