• J Zerbs
    I think on both the dashboard and my panel pages they should list the points needed to activate the redeem button for each level ( 2500 for basic, 2000 for verified, 1500 for premium and 1000 for ambassador). If there's room they could also add that once active any level can redeem between as low 1000 or as high as 10000 points. This would greatly reduce the number of questions being asked on shoutmix.
    There are way too many people asking about it. Sometimes I'll need to find a past post on shoutmix. In the past it didn't take too long but recently it's become a pain in the butt because of the number of posts to look through. This wastes our time as well the Administrators time since they have to look through and answer all these questions.
    1. Do you think Univox should add this information on the dashboard and my panel pages? (20 votes)
        Yes
        100%
        No
          0%
  • J Zerbs
    They could post them where I have the arrows pointing, in the blank space after my surveys and dashboard.

5on368yb7bg4h1fb.jpg
    6x6guqm0r7paut03.jpg
  • charsocal
    Excellent Idea. Fingers crossed!!!!!
  • Krystyna
    I voted yes and it's great idea.
  • Syvynn
    Great idea hopefully @Admin will take notice.
  • Christina
    I think it's a great idea.
  • Donna
    Great idea and hopefully it will work! It's crazy, because before I even join a site, I read about it on a one or two different review sites, then I go to the site itself and look around and see for myself, what payment options are available, how many points needed, etc. THEN I join the site.
  • Paulgro
    Yes for me also. From what I saw it's 100% yes so far.
  • Admin
    Thanks J Zerbs for the idea and we will try to add it soon.
  • Karan Chetry
    It's very convenient and useful to all users .great idea ...
  • J Zerbs
    Well you did just add the ? next to the users level and several other features and it explains the points needed when you click on it. However IDK how much that'll help (hopefully some) because a lot of members don't seem to read anything about how the site works. It explains the basics of the site when you sign up and several other places on the site. So I don't really understand how so many don't know the basics, I seen a member that said they've been using the site 4 years and didn't know how many points were needed to redeem, what? Really?
    Makes me wonder if the reason many can't complete surveys is they also don't take the time to read them and are missing screening questions or giving inconsistent answers.
  • frances turkel
    [quote="J Zerbs; That a pretty goog idea good luck!!
  • Catwoman
    I voted yes and great idea :)
  • Admin
    Great great.. you always come up with unique unthought-of suggestions, this message will be communicated to our developers so they can add the points, Thanks a Zillion :)
  • J Zerbs
    I think wastes the time of and other members was a poor choice of words on my part but hope everyone understood what I meant.
  • frances turkel
    J Zerbs I voted yes and it looks like everyone else stated yes so I think its understood
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.