• J Zerbs
    Whenever you complete a survey or get 5 points for getting disqualified it lists the survey number and time on the my points page. I've noticed that the time listed on the my points page is based on the eastern time zone in the US even though I don't live in the eastern time zone. Although it really doesn't matter I'm just wondering if it is this way for everyone?
  • Donna
    I never even noticed that the time was given before. I am in the Eastern time zone, so I can't answer your question. Could be that it's listed that way because that is the time zone where Univox is. (South Carolina)
  • Krystyna
    Yes,I think that the time is set to the location of Univox and yes,everytime it shows the time when I started the survey. Btw,for me is 2 hour difference.
  • J Zerbs
    I thought it was Virginia but either way both States are In the Eastern time zone, so I thought maybe it listed Eastern time for everyone. However if the time is 2 hours off for that would mean it goes by Central time for her.
  • Donna
    I went by info for location given on Survey Police, as I could not find it readily here on Univox.
  • Krystyna
    I'm in pacific zone and the difference is 3 hours not 2,sorry
  • J Zerbs
    Seen another site that said VA, but it looked like it hadn't been updated in years so I'll trust survey police that it is SC.
    Ok so it is the same for everyone.

Good to know because in the past sometimes when I had a issue with a survey univox would ask what time I attempted the survey at.
  • Debasmita
    I haven't noticed it yet
  • Krystyna
    The time and date was always shown there (my points).
  • bigdayqueen
    Never really noticed, but I'm on the east coast so it probably wouldn't stand out.
  • Krystyna
    It doesn't matter to me if the time posted is eastern,all I have to do is subtract 3 hours from my....
  • charsocal
    - I really don't understand what everyone is talking about. Now I have seen on the contest points it is in non military times and the points from surveys are military times which I don't understand at all, sorry daddy, or is it the other way around, need my readers to see the example. Tough getting old,lol
  • J Zerbs
    I agree it doesn't matter I was just wondering if it was that way for everyone or just for my time zone.
    They use military time for both surveys and contests
  • Paulgro
    Most boards will give the time zone from where the board comes from. I'm in AZ so get use to seeing eastern or pacific time. Some board will actually list your time zone but not many.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.