• sitalsingh
    I got my redemption code today from univox but when i tried to enter the code it said the payout link you entered is invalid. Did anybody else came across this or it just happened with me? I did redeemed few times before, this the first time. i messaged univox support but no reply yet. lets see!
  • Admin
    Please raise a ticket to support team and they will surly get back on this.
  • Oscar Mayorga
    I had the same problem today. Also got my redemption code today from univox but when i tried to enter the code it said the payout link you entered is invalid. Already wrote to Entropay and VirtualReward center and they say wait from 1 to 3 working days to see how matter resolves
  • sitalsingh
    I did messaged the support team and got the reply saying my reward is claimed. it really confuses me, univox sent me this message: i am canadian how come my address is australian?

Dear User,

Thanks for writing to us.

We checked our records, as per our findings, your status is reward claimed please find the details below.
    ACCOUNT HOLDER INFORMATION

FIRST NAME
    shital
    LAST NAME
    singh
    ADDRESS 1
    455, cape town
    CITY
    Sidney
    STATE
    Australian Capital Territory
    ZIPCODE
    COUNTRY
    Australia
    EMAIL

REWARD INFORMATION

AMOUNT
    $20.00
    PRODUCT
    Global Virtual Visa® Reward - USD
    VRC LINK
    https://www.virtualrewardcenter.com/Landing.aspx?id=2551652&sid=6243DB87-2D6A-D57C-F107-D973B0D9EB35
    ACCOUNT HISTORY

06/16/2016 15:08 PM
    Order Created
    Order Processing
    Order Processed
    06/16/2016 15:09 PM
    Reward Email Viewed
    Reward Email Link Clicked
    Reward Delivered
    Reward Delivered
    Reward Claimed
    06/16/2016 22:09 PM
    Reward Email Viewed

Please follow the instructions provided by the VRC in order to claim your reward.

Thanks,
    Deeps
    Team Univox

Follow us on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/univoxcommunity/
  • Admin
    Yes this is something we cannot help much and you need to ask VRC to do some findings. If they feel that something went wrong here that we can process it again. But they need to confirm the same.
  • Admin
    It is also not right to share all your information shared privately to you to share in the forum.
  • Atulray
    I know rite... It should be kept secret
  • mikeee
    oldie!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.