• J Zerbs
    I cleared my history, cookies, etc. last week on one device and today on another so I need to sign into shoutmix again. Univox says they'll send a six digit code so I can log in but they never send it, it's been over a week now and they still haven't fixed the problem. Has this happened to anyone else?
  • Syvynn
    All the time. That's why I finally gave up asking for help with it and just logged in through the FB part of the login. It's the only thing that worked.
  • bigdayqueen
    My code went to my junk mailbox last time, check there.
  • Syvynn
    Wish I had been so lucky. I make it a point to check my Junk Mail folder on a daily basis because I am also a product tester. Sometimes the products are coming from people and companies other than who I do the product testing panels with, so they go to Junk Mail sometimes. However, in the 5 times I tried to get a 6-digit code on Shoutmix to be sent to me, it never arrived in any of my folders. I think it just doesn't like some of us! :-O
  • J Zerbs
    Same here wasn't in junk mail or any other folders, I've never had a problem in the past only after they changed the site
  • Syvynn
    Unfortunately mine hasn't worked in some time. I got it to send me a code months and months ago. I used it, was able to post on Shoutmix. Then my computer had memory problems and when I recovered from that I wasn't logged into Shoutmix any longer. So I tried to have the pin sent, and it never came. So over that two period I tried a total of 5 times for it to come. Never did and Shoutmix help was not helpful at all. Change your browser, etc.etc.etc . I did, still didn't.
  • Krystyna
    So far no problem for me with shoutmix and I hope it stays that way.
  • Debasmita
    I faced the problem once.. Tried several times, and finally could logged in..
  • J Zerbs
    When's the last time you had to login to shoutmix? I never had any problems until they changed the site. Even then it still worked until I cleared my browser history and cookies which logged me out of shoutmix.
  • Paulgro
    I just signed up for it the other day and the code came right away and worked.
  • Syvynn
    Maybe it has to do with how many times you've received the pin code?

Like it will only send it out once per email address. Has anyone actually received the pin on numerous occasions because of logout or something?
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah, I've gotten it a bunch of times since I joined.
  • Krystyna
    - When I first started using shoutmix last december.
  • Chatwing
    Guys, Shoutmix has shut down, i suggest switching to Chatwing.
    Chatwing is free for unlimited usage and has both chatbox/shoutbox and chatroom, plus syncs to an iphoen and android app.
    check it out:
    www.chatwing.com
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.