• Ashok Bhatia
    naey0e9ba71o8mpa.jpg

I received such mail in my Univox Mail inbox. I would like to inform and alert all members about this Fake mail. this was sent by FrankWilliam228.

t6gycqums7ncd19r.jpg

BUSINESS PROPOSAL///

Dear friend,

I wrote you earlier but you did not respond to my mail. Like I wrote you earlier, I am Attorney Frank William, a lawyer by profession, based in Lome - Togo. In my first mail I mentioned to you about a late client of mine (a native of your country) who died with his wife and only child in an accident On the 21st of April, 2005, without any disclosed relative. I need your urgent assistance claiming the sum of U.S. $ 12,500,000.00 million belonging to my late client who is also a native of your country, which it is deposited in a bank Togo. He was my client and a major supplier contractor for big oil companies here in Togo.

Owing to the similarity of your surname to my late client's, I wish to present you as the next of kin to the account because my late client died in a car crash with his immediate family without leaving a will or someone
    that will be presented to the bank as next of kin. Therefore, I am calling your attention because that the bank asked me to bring his closest kin.
    Indicate your interest by writing back directly to my e-mail: ()

for more details. If it is simpler for you to meet me on Skype, tell me.

Regards.

Barrister Frank William (ESQ.)

• Krystyna
    Yes,most of us got the same message this morning,Donna also posted warning on shoutmix.Thank you.
  • Ashok Bhatia

Thankx and share with others.
  • charsocal
    - So many creepy people out in the world. Thanks for sharing Ashok.
  • charsocal
    Got it my inbox also. I just deleted it.
  • Paulgro
    I received that this morning and deleted it.
  • joann
    I just received this email from Mr. Williams
    http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/messages/816
  • godseeconomy
    My goodness. I'm not the only one to have received it. it is frightening. How can we clean this up from entering into our inbox? If we click block, that will block all univox invites. Looks like univox itself has been hacked, hence we're getting this rubbish. What shall we do, admin???
  • J Zerbs
    Don't think Univox has been hacked, the guy just created a membership here on the forum and sent the message to a bunch of people.
  • frances turkel
    Attorney Frank William, a lawyer by profession Years ago I answered this person's email
    I didn't know from spam and it was my boy friend that brought it to my attention so watch out from him and Teresea!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.