• J Zerbs
    The past few days they've been announcing winners in the sweepstake contest and the link to do surveys is active but when I asked when the points would be credited they said they weren't currently doing the sweepstake contest. So what's going on with this? If you're announcing winners I feel you should award the points.

r8wnaash962busj9.png
  • Syvynn
    That doesn't make any sense, nor is that right at all!
  • Krystyna
    This is weird and makes no sense to have winners that are not rewarded.
  • Syvynn
    Good luck User on getting an answer
    :-O
  • J Zerbs
    You called it, I asked will the winners be credited or not? A simple yes or no question and they just said the team is working to fix it and a solution will be found by Monday.

What I don't get is a few days ago we were talking about the contest link on shoutmix and Admin said it would be working soon, then about a half hour later it started working and at least a few members mentioned that it was working on shoutmix. So they knew the contest link was active, if it was a glitch like they say why wouldn't they of said something earlier or disabled the contest link right away? Why have the link up and working if the contest isn't active? Even more so why announce winners each day for 3 days in a row?
  • Syvynn
    I hear ya! When you asked them the first time and they said it was a technical glitch, I think they were referring to the alpha- not chrono order. So I was trying to get them to "spell it out" as to which problem was the technical glitch:
    1.) that the sweepstake was active and it wasn't supposed to be.
    2.) that the sweepstake was indeed active and it was a glitch that they haven't credited and the one admin was wrong when they said it wasn't active.
    or 3.) the glitch was the alphabetical ordering of the winners names.

From what I see, the talk but they don't do a good job of explaining around here.
  • J Zerbs
    That's what I was wondering too, when they said glitch what exactly did they mean the was?
  • Syvynn
    We tried, we failed. Unfortunately. Oh well, I'll still continue to take mine through the dang Sweepstake link because if I don't -- they will surely have it working and I won't be entered. It's a catch22!
  • Krystyna
    If they don't run the sweepstakes anymore for whatever reason,they should announce it and let us now when it's back for real.
  • Admin
    Dear members, Sorry for all the confusion here on sweepstakes contest as it was active this week and we were announcing the winners too but due to some technical issue , points were not added in your account and nor it was listed on the winner list .
  • J Zerbs
    They were listed on the winner list, you just have to click on date to put them in order because the winners are listed alphabetically by first name when you first enter the page.

Thanks for addressing the issue, yesterday on shoutmix they said the contest wasn't active so it was unclear if the winners would be credited or not.
  • Krystyna
    So,is the contest finely working or not?
  • J Zerbs
    Depends what you mean by working, the points haven't been credited yet but they have been announcing winners everyday in both contests.
  • Krystyna
    Uni said that they have some technical issues and I wonder if they fixed it and if the contest is back?
  • J Zerbs
    above they said it has been active this week, don't know why they said it wasn't yesterday. I thought it was back because they were announcing winners each day.

They said "due to some technical issue , points were not added in your account and nor it was listed on the winner list ." That explains why the points weren't credited but I don't know what they mean by "nor it was listed on the winner list" because the winners for the past few days are on the winner list.
  • Krystyna
    All those different statements are confusing but I will keep taking the sweepstakes surveys.Thank you.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah I don't why but many times Admin will give several different answers to the same question.
  • Syvynn
    Too many hands in the cookie jar!
  • Kingalfred
    .... Best to keep ya mouth shut..or get put on the 'B List' and get offered LOI 45..
    PTS 100 SURVEYS ...
  • Syvynn
    Did you ever get your points awarded? I just got picked for today's winners so I was wanting to know if I'm going to be holding my breath of not!
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah I got them yesterday.
  • Syvynn
    Okay, thanks for letting me know. It's nice to know that I will actually get the points for it. :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.