• J Zerbs
    Just completed the univox best survey and was credited 100 points, tried it again and was disqualified after a few questions and got 5 points. This is the first time it's worked for me in about a year and a half it's nice to always have a survey to try and know if I don't qualify I'll at least get 5 points for trying.
  • bigdayqueen
    thanks for the update. I'll have to try it!
  • Paulgro
    I stopped trying since it would ask the same questions then DQ. I'll give it a try tonight and see what happens.
  • Syvynn
    Yes! That is awesome. Thank you!! I took it just now and was able to complete a 14-minute survey for the Best Survey. Thanks for the heads up!!
  • J Zerbs
    I was able to complete a couple through it and was disqualified several more times but at least now you get 5 points when you're disqualified trying it, in the past you wouldn't get the 5 points.
  • Paulgro
    I did try and got 100 points then another came and was disqualified. At least it is working now.
  • bigdayqueen
    Yes, it worked for me!
  • Paulgro
    Not working now again. It keeps asking me over and over again about what TV stations I watch. Tried 3 times got the same results then each time it disqualifies me. (N)
  • Bob Dack
    Where is this of which you speak???
    I looked around and do not see this univox best survey?
    Please tell me how to find it?
  • J Zerbs
    It's always available to try on the survey list.
  • Bob Dack
    Not that I have ever seen?
  • J Zerbs
    Are you getting 5 points when you get disqualified?

It's the first survey listed and it's always available to try. I just completed another survey through it a couple minutes ago.
    wqkha9nyz4ehytn4.png
  • charsocal
    I did one 2 days ago and qualified, yaaaaaa!
  • Paulgro
    We'll try this again since my first answered went to cyber space. I believe I am getting the 5 points but you do get tired of seeing the same survey with the same questions over and over again. The 5 points doesn't cover the aggravation. If it was at least a different survey or set of questions I wouldn't mind. Most of the other surveys I also get DQ from but at least they are different.
  • Krystyna
    Just tried to do the best offer survey and it seems to be working for me too but couldn't complete it or not.The problem is that the survey itself was about health insurance.I have health insurance(thank god) thru my husband's work here,in S.Calf branch but his company's main headquarters are located in Illianois so we have Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illianois.Anyhow,I entered the full name but couldn't move to the next page because I got message that my location in Ca don't match the insurance provider location.Grrrr....
  • Bob Dack
    Very interesting, I don't remember ever seeing that but now that you pointed it out I will have to pay more Attention to see & let you know if it ever shows up?
  • J Zerbs
    It's always there and always has been since I joined, maybe it's not available to Canadian members.
  • nipun
    Not for me yet:(
  • Admin
    Yes, best offer is just for US members only.
  • Paulgro
    It actually worked for me tonight. I usually get disqualified but not tonight!
  • J Zerbs
    I'll try doing it a few times a day I usually get disqualified too but I have successfully completed a few in the past week.
  • Paulgro
    I pretty much come here every day so I will try a few times when here.
  • J Zerbs
    Have got 975 points from univox best surveys since it started working again, not bad that's a little over 100 points a day on average.
  • Paulgro
    I can't say the same.I've done 450 surveys and only completed 11. Yes I get the 5 points for being dropped but still have to keep answering the same questions over and over to get those 5 points.
  • Syvynn
    Do you ever get anything other than Ipos survey's for the Univox Best? All I seem to get are Ipos and I so dislike them. I actually have an account with them that I don't use because their survey's are redundant.
  • J Zerbs
    nope they're all ipsos surveys when you use univox best offer. I also have a account with ipsos that I very, very rarely use. What's kind of weird IMO is that ipsos surveys through the univox best offer pay better than most of the surveys on the ipsos site (I-Say.com). Here on univox you get $1, on the ipsos site they only give 45 or 90 cents for most of their surveys. Most of the univox best offer surveys I've completed probably would of been for only 45 cents on ipsos site as they only took about 10-15 minutes to complete.
  • Syvynn
    That is weird and I have noticed that. I still have my account but I stopped using them last year when they awarded me some yearly extra points, removed them, added them again, and removed them again. When I asked them about it they said it was a glitch and I didn't qualify for it. So when I had asked how I would qualify (can't remember the number of survey's etc) but I counted up what they said I needed, without the no payouts, and I had more than what was needed. So I told them... they added the points back and I cashed it out. Next time I logged in I was negative 1500 points or something like that. Haven't went back.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah they seem to bad at awarding the bonus points they say they will. They claim if you complete so many surveys in a year you're supposed to get bonus points. If you complete 5 you get 25 points, 10=50, 25=100, 50=200, 75=250 and so on the more you complete the bigger bonus. I didn't get even a single bonus point even though I had completed 50+ surveys. I then contacted them about the issue and all they gave me was 50 bonus points instead of 200. When I asked why they said something like it takes a while to confirm the surveys have been completed. Which didn't make sense to me since I had completed the majority of the surveys anywhere from 2-10 months before that.

That was before I joined univox, since I started using univox (Dec 2014) I rarely use it anymore. In fact I rarely use any other survey sites anymore, IMO univox is better than the others and usually has so many surveys to do that by the time I finish them all I don't have time or just don't feel like doing surveys on another site.
  • Syvynn
    - Yeah that is basically what happened to me too but It was for more money then that. I think it was 1500 but then again I think I had 3 - 250 credits... 750, yeah, that might be right.

I would love to use Univox ONLY just for normal survey's but I don't qualify for enough of them. So sometimes I have 12 survey's available but I can do them in 10 minutes time because they don't want me or whatnot.

Plus, I have some invite only companies that I do product testing for. Since 2011 I haven't tested a single product here, so I can't stop using those companies. I just love being in the know on new things too much. Product testing 2 products as we speak.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah product testing is nice, I used to get a lot of products to test through pinecone research but they stopped sending me offers/surveys. I'll get some products to test every once in a while from univox surveys but other sites seem to have more surveys like that. I still use mintvine.com, springboardamerica.com, epoll.com and sandboxcommunity a couple times a week. Mostly when univox doesn't have many surveys to do ( usually on the weekends ) or if they email me about a survey that pays well and/or doesn't take long to do, and will sometimes get products to test from some of those sites too. I've gotten a lot of food and drink products to test, as well as some clothes and tobacco products ( electronic cigarettes, cigars, once i got $75 to test 12 packs of cigarettes and fill out surveys about them)
  • J Zerbs
    My completion % here on univox at the moment is 7.42%, which is 1 completion per ~ 13.5 attempts. I have been doing better lately though, actually it's probably the best I've ever done here on univox. My % was 7.28% 10 days ago,. going up .14 in a week and a half might not seem like much but I've attempted about 11,700 surveys so to go up even just .14 I must be completing them at a decent rate lately.
  • Syvynn
    I product test for Pinecone, Esearch, Smiley360, and a few other ones. I mainly get personal hygiene (razors, soaps, toothpastes), video games, household items (trash bags, dog food, ink pens, etc). I don't smoke and I don't drink so I know I miss out on a lot because of those.

My completion 12 days ago was 2.3 and now it's 2.44... I know it's not much of a jump but I notice that I am completing more. When they first got the new site up I was at a paltry 101 completed surveys and now I'm at 120... so 12-14 days and I've completed 19 surveys'. I'd say that's a win!
  • J Zerbs
    I received similar things when I was getting products from pinecone, I did ones for toothpaste, razors, shampoo, canned dog food, dog treats, trash bags and several other products. I was getting products to test from them a few years then all of a sudden they just stopped sending me invitations.
  • Syvynn
    The two I am doing now are for esearch (hubby is doing a 5-blade razor & shaving cream) and smiley (Iams Dog Food). As far as Pinecone goes, I get one from them maybe every 3 months or so. They aren't as "busy" as they had been to me. I was a member in the mid 2000's with them.. ended up (after about 6 months) not getting any more emails and such. Tried logging in one day and my login wasn't working. A few years later they invited me to join them again. I did and have been with them since. I get about 3 screener's a month though from them. Have you checked to see if you can still log in?
  • J Zerbs
    Not recently I did after a few months went by and I hadn't heard from them and my login no longer worked.
  • Syvynn
    Yeah, I think it has to do with inactivity, They delete you after so much inactive time.
  • J Zerbs
    I did every invitation they sent me, at first i'd get them all the time then I started getting them less and less often. I sent them a email asking if I did anything wrong and they said no it was because of panel maintenance or something like that, basically they sometimes drop members so they could get opinions from a wider variety of people. I do remember they said it's possible they'd invite me back in the future.
  • Syvynn
    Come to think of it, I remember something like that too when my first account got deleted. Maybe that's what happened!! Oh, well maybe they will re-invite you as well.
  • J Zerbs
    Wonder if the univox best survey is going to be brought back. When it actually worked it was nice to always have a survey available to try.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.