• Catwoman
    Admin?? ..can u answer this for me please??? ..saying I have 3500 points, can I redeem 1000 points for one reward such as a Amazon gift code and the other 2500 points for a virtual MasterCard on the same day, right after each other???(I've never redeemed for more then 1 reward at a time) ..if not, am I able to order a $35.00 virtual MasterCard at once or can I only get the virtual MasterCard in the amount of $25.00 at 1 time??? ..hope that made sense..please let me know ASAP..thanks!!

user name: dodadoby-verified member :)

• Catwoman
    I wish someone would get back to me with an answer to my above questions that can give me the correct info-it's been 3 days already since I asked..I know they might seem stupid to u, but they are not stupid to me, and I was always taught, no question is a stupid question! ..As I have mentioned several times before on here, I CAN'T use the shoutbox(which I would like very much to use!) because it says I need a 6 digit pin that they NEVER send to my email :( ..I just want to do the correct thing when ordering my rewards, so I'll get them as quickly and correctly as possible, thanks
  • vivian alexander
    Cat women I now you can redeem any amount from 1000 points to 10,000, so you can get the $35 virtual MasterCard, and getting 2 back to back depends on how many points you have and how many you need before you can cash out, but look under community news, titled new redemption process, it can explain it better than me.
  • charsocal
    - Yes you can redeem for the whole 35.00 at one time, but since you are verified you would need to be at ambassador level to cash out for 25.00 and 10.00 on whatever you wanted. So bottom line you can't cash out at 10.00 until you are at ambassador level. Hope I didn't confuse you.
  • Catwoman
    thank u so much..I really appreciate the info and where to find it..your reply really helped!!!!! :)
  • Catwoman
    thank u so much..I understand how it works better now..your reply really helped!!!!! :)
  • J Zerbs
    I've never cashed out twice in one day but I think you could, when you request a payment it lists the exact time you requested it. Don't know what level you're at but you could request a $10 & $25 payment either way, just request the $10 one first.
  • charsocal
    - You are very welcome.
  • Catwoman
    thanks so much..I was kinda thinking the same thing of requesting the $10.00 one first cause then there would be the 2500 points still available which needing only 2000 to cash out would seem to make sense still to be able to get the $25.00, but I just decided to go for the whole amount on the virtual mastercard now since charsocal said I could lol
  • frances turkel
    Great question Uniox can we redeem points for more then one gift card at one time???
  • AdminAccepted Answer
    yes you can redeem multiple reward options if you have enough points.like if you have 5000 remaining points , you can do one 2500 Virtual Visa and 2500 Amazon in a go.
  • Catwoman
    ..thank u for getting back to me, I really appreciate it and that's great to know and hear!!! :)
  • piat
    I am quite new and I have been looking at univox website to learn how to redeem points but unable to do so. Could you please let me know how to do so and is it possible to redeem cash like pay to paypal.
  • Krystyna
    Welcome to Univox!To redeem points,please go to dashboard,on top click on "my panel",on the left side there are little icons,click on the one that looks like gift box.Please keep in mind you need 2500 points to redeem.Paypal cashout is only available to premium and ambassador level members in USA and Canada.
  • frances turkel
    "piat Welcome to our community
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.