• J Zerbs
    Has anybody else been getting a lot of surveys lately here on univox to see if you qualify for a invoke live discussion? I have and I'm loving it, if you qualify you get usually 150-200 points from Univox and then if they invite you take part in the live session invoke pays anywhere from $35-$75. I don't qualify for all of them and even if you qualify for the initial survey invoke doesn't always invite you to take part in the live session, though they usually do and if they do they send you the link the day before. In the last week and a half I've been able to qualify for 5. 1 was last week Monday and was for $60 ( about the MTV Movie Awards ), 1 was this Monday and was about snack foods for $35, did one today for $35 where I had to watch a pilot of a TV show and answer a hour worth of questions about it afterward. I have one I've been invited to do tomorrow by invoke for $35. Also completed the Univox survey about one for $35 on Saturday, I'll have to wait to Friday to see if invoke invites me to take part.

The only thing is invoke says it takes about 8 weeks to receive your payment. I've done a few of these through invoke in the past and always received my payment so I'm hoping there are no problems this time. I'll certainly be looking forward to receiving them in about 2 months.
  • Syvynn
    My daughter (young adult, not a kid) was invited to the Movie Awards one but it filled up before she got in (she was there 15 minutes early). I am doing one tomorrow. Plus I have one that may/may not happen on Sunday. I didn't qualify for about 4-5 of them that Univox has had recently.

I agree, they are nice. My daughter didn't like it too much when she did hers (the time it took), but when I made her realize how much that equates to per hour... well it changed her mind. :B
  • Kerwin Cross
    I do them all the time with different panels and has always been paid either by Paypal or Visa. I have completed 2 $35 for this weekend if I get invited. (Y)
  • Omar
    I completed 2 of them and get 400 points and get 2 invitations to Saturday
  • charsocal
    I got invited yesterday to watch a 60 minute TV show through another panel with questions to answer afterwards. It is suppose to take about 90 minutes but the pay is 75.00. This will be my first one so I am very happy to see the others are getting paid as I was a bit concerned about spending that much time without getting paid. Wil let you know how it turns out after the 23rd.
  • J Zerbs
    The ones I did the the past paid using Visa, Amazon or PayPal but the recent ones I've completed said the payment would be a eGiftCard PASS "which can be used to choose an eGiftCard from a top list of merchants."
  • Krystyna
    I did Invoke few times in the past and was always paid,for the last one I got $100!Bummer,didn't get any invitation lately :(
  • godseeconomy
    Sounds like it is only for USA.
  • bigdayqueen
    Really good opportunity when I get it.
  • J Zerbs
    I always save the conformation email they send after you complete a session in case there is a issue with my payment. So far they've always paid, they even gave me $20 one time when there was a error halfway through the session and I wasn't able to complete it.
  • Krystyna
    But of course,to earn $35 -75 or even more per hour is still a dream for most of people;so I'm glad that you daughter realized it and did the survey,I'm sure that after she finished the survey,she was happy with the end results,meaning getting the $$
  • J Zerbs
    Even if it's $35 for 1.5 hours like the last 2 I did that's $23.33 a hour which is good especially for just answering some questions.
    I ended up not making it home in time to do the one last Thursday and they didn't send me a invite to the one on Saturday. I did get invited to do one tomorrow through another site. They paid 90 cents for the survey to qualify for the session, univox pays $1.50 or $2.
  • charsocal
    Was invited to do one on the 23rd but never heard back from them. Poooooooooo !
  • Debasmita
    It's not available in india
  • Syvynn
    Well she will be happy when she gets money from it (2 months it said) so we will see. She needs the money anyways, now that 18 years old she's finding out how tough it is when you're an adult.
  • charsocal
    - My son just turned 18 but I still find him being a child. So much pressure on the child and parent over a number. But I can see your point.
  • Syvynn
    Mine is far from a child. She's the opposite of any teen I've seen. Honors student with college credits already, and college begins in the fall. She "needs" the money, which I had said without clarifying, for her own spending money and for the CUV she got for graduation (she's only just now going to get her driver's license - she didn't feel ready for it till now). I can't have her relying on us every time she needs gas money. X-)
  • Kerwin Cross
    I just took 3 Invoke Video surveys 4/23, 4/24, and 4/26 90 mins. each for $35. Rewards take 6-8 weeks and usually through Paypal. :)
  • charsocal
    - Wow, that is fantastic that she already has some college credits!! She sounds like she already has her head together at such a young age. My son has had his own part time business since he was 15 mowing yards and just about anything involving yard clean up as he wanted a car. We matched what he saved up for and got one, but has to work in order to put gas money in it and pays his own insurance, (sometimes) weather permitting. But I still see a lot of immaturity in him which I know will pass as he gets older, hopefully, lol !!!!!!
  • charsocal
    _ I was also invited on the 23rd but it was for 75.00 but like i said I never heard back from them even though I THOUGHT I qualified. Is this normal not to get an email back reminding you of the project?
  • Kerwin Cross
    For the 3 I took I received an email a day before and another email 30 min. before the survey started.
  • J Zerbs
    That happens sometimes where you complete the survey but they don't invite you to participate in the session.

The ones I did recently said the payment would be a e-giftpass that could be used to chose a gift card from a list of top merchants.
  • Kerwin Cross
    They say $35 GiftCard PASS but I just checked my Paypal history and have bunch of payment from Invoke for $35. I checked some of my old emails and it did say $35 GiftCard PASS, but I was paid by Paypal.
  • Syvynn
    Woah, I hope that is how it's paid (paypal). That would be nice, I don't like some of those gift card sites because they sometimes only have a few options to choose from and usually not something I care to have.
  • Syvynn
    ↪charsocal That is great about the business. Mine has never had a real job yet. She was born 3 months premature and she wasn't supposed to live through the night, let alone live to 18 or be smart on top of that. So we've sheltered her a bit on the adult part of life (with having money and juggling academics and jobs and life at the same time). Now we are wishing we hadn't been so easy on her because now that she "needs" to be more independent - it's all hitting her at one time. Instead of spaced out.
  • J Zerbs
    Glad to hear, I'd prefer PayPal over a gift card.
  • Chris1955
    I have gotten 4 in the past week (have completed 3 and the other one is for later in the week) It say 8 weeks but if you look on the web site for the website for the card pass it's 8 weeks plus another 4-5 if you use the pass code (which is what is sent to you thru invoke. I know it will take awhile to get the reward but I really enjoyed doing the onew that I have so far. Hope I get some more.
  • Ashok Bhatia
    but very less survey where we get rewarded properly . sometime it says the quota if full.
  • Vivienne
    I have received this but I am always on my tablet when the session is on and it will not work with a tablet
  • J Zerbs
    Depends on the tablet, surveys on invoke, Springboardamerica.com and some on a few other sites including univox wouldn't work on my older tablet. So I bought a cheap ($80) windows 10 tablet so I could take those surveys on it. It's already paid for itself several times over as I've been able to complete over $300 worth of surveys on it that I wouldn't if been able to do on my other tablet.
  • Debasmita
    Ashok Bhatia- do they have any panel in India?
  • bigdayqueen
    now that's a great idea!
  • sandy1
    Not seen them here is Australia, is that just in USA?
  • J Zerbs
    Has anyone received their payments from invoke yet? It's been 8 weeks and I haven't received mine yet. I completed 4 sessions from mid to late April for $35, $60, $35 and $35. I made sure to save the conformation emails they sent which said I successfully completed the session and would receive my reward in about 8 weeks. I emailed them about it and they responded with a email that said
    Re: Thank you for your participation!

Invoke Support
    Fri 6/17/2016 11:30 AM
    Inbox
    To:
    justin zerba ();
    WunderlistEvernote
    Hi Justin,

Thank you for your email. Due to unforeseen circumstances, some of our payments are being delayed.

Right now we don't know exactly when the payment will be sent, but we assure you that you will receive your reward for your participation.

We appreciate your patience!

Thanks,
    Invoke Support
  • Syvynn
    Nothing here yet either. I did mine April 22, so the 8 weeks just ended a few days ago. Maybe soon!?
  • Donna
    I wasn't lucky enough to qualify for any of those here on Univox. I have been paid by Invoke before though without a problem.
  • J Zerbs
    Mine are from the 13th, 18th, 21st, and 27th of April so it's been 7.5-9.5 weeks and I haven't received a single payment yet. Hopefully they pay eventually.

Me too in the past I did a few through invoke and was paid within the amount of time they said. It's just making me concerned that it's been this long and I've received nothing yet and they have no timeframe on when payments will be made.
  • Syvynn
    Well I will be sure to post here if/when I get my money and you haven't posted to say you've gotten yours... that way you can complain to them about someone else getting paid but you haven't.

Kinda like me still not getting my Sweepstake points from 6/13 yet, lol :-$
  • Donna
    I understand your concern. Based on our past experience with them, I hope you have nothing to worry about!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.