• Catwoman
    Hi Admin..sorry to bother u again(I still can't use the shoutbox), but I am wondering, Will I get back my 47 points that weren't given to me in Amazon cents the other day when I redeemed my 2347 points and only received $23.00 even Amazon g.c.??? ..by the way, thanks for getting my code to me so fast-didn't even take 24 hrs..I thought since I could redeem any amount between 1000 to 10000 points now, that I would get a amazon g.c in the exact amount I redeemed in points(I know other sites I belong to have actually given me the cents before in an amazon g.c, so I know it can be done), otherwise I would have just redeemed 2300 points exactly for the $23.00 g.c. and saved my 47 points towards my next reward(every point saved adds up especially when ya don't qualify for the surveys often) ..can u help me get these points back please? ..thanks "dodadoby"

• J Zerbs
    Same thing happened to me I redeemed for $12.74 but only received a $12 Amazon credit. Had I known I'd lose the $0.74 I would've just cashed out for $13 instead.
  • Catwoman
    sorry that happened to u too JZ..it's frustrating cause they are earned points we can't afford to lose..I would have 47 more points now then I do if they didn't keep them..I hope they will give us the points back when they get things worked out with all the new stuff they are doing
  • J Zerbs
    The only reason I redeemed that amount was I wanted to order something and $12.47 added onto the what I had in my account would be the exact amount of the order. When it ended up .47 short I requested another $10 PayPal payment, unfortunately the price of item I wanted to buy increased by $11 overnight so I still didn't have enough to order it.
  • Catwoman
    awww, I'm sorry to hear that-I hate when that happens and the price changes by the time I think I have finally have enough..I myself ordered the amount I did just to get the most amazon money I could with all the points I had to add to my other amazon money I have saved in my acct..I had read somewhere on here that someone redeemed their points for exactly the amount they wanted and they were so happy they could do that..I figured that makes sense since it now says u can redeem between 1000 to 10000-it doesn't say "only even amounts-no cents" or u can only order "only on exact 1000 points" if that makes sense
  • J Zerbs
    That's what I thought had I known I wouldn't get the 74 cents I would've redeemed for more from univox, and had I known the price was going to go up $10 on Amazon I would've just paid the $0.74 instead of waiting.
  • Admin
    Hello Everyone, we are aware about the issue that "Cents" payment is not getting promised and we are already working on it to resolve it ASAP.
  • Bobby Drye
    yeah the same thing happened to me the other day. for some reason I put in 2551 points. im kinda worried about not getting that 51points back either.
  • sascha
    I had the same thing happen to me but received an email today saying that Univox would try to find a solution to credit us with the missing amount.
  • Catwoman
    Thank u Admin for answering my question and being aware of this..I really appreciate u working on this asap and getting it resolved :)
  • Catwoman
    oh that's great to hear they emailed u and said they are trying to credit us the missing amount!! :)
  • sascha
    Did you see the latest response to my post on here? I don't think we are going to be credited those points. They just said that we will not be charged extra in the future for redemptions.
  • Catwoman
    oh no, I didn't see that latest response-thanks for thinking of me..oh ok, I wish we would get our points back because I don't know what it means we will not be charged extra in future redemptions..I really wasn't charged them, I chose to use them for extra cents in my amazon money back, but just didn't receive the cents and not given the points back..I already know not to use the extra cents/points now when I redeem again since they didn't give us the cents or give them back yet, and I will only redeem on the 00 point ending amount, so I guess we just lose out on our points used but not given if their not giving them back :(
  • Bobby DryeAccepted Answer
    I did as some have already have, that you can use the extra cents on paypal, but you cant on amazon. and I finally did get my extra cents back on that 1 amazon redemption. took a while, but I got it.
  • Catwoman
    ..that's good to know u used it on paypal and it worked, and of course that's where I used my cents, was on Amazon-it figures it don't work there..I am really glad to hear u got 1 of your cents back from amazon redemption..sorry it took a while but atleast u got it and that means there is still hope for me to get mine back! ..wish me luck and thanks for the info!! :)
  • Ashok Bhatia

I know Univox peoples are fair in business.
  • J Zerbs
    have you received your points yet? I haven't and they said I'd get them by now.
  • Catwoman
    no I haven't and I saw they said u would have them by the EOD the next day..and I haven't heard anything more about if and when I'm getting mine-that's not right :(
  • J Zerbs
    I didn't think I'd actually get them by the EOD tomorrow like they said at the time. We asked about the same thing a few minutes apart and both got 2 different answers. I've seen them do this many times and it doesn't make sense, why would two members asking the same question a few minutes apart get 2 different answers? It sometimes seems like they don't even read the question (or maybe don't understand it because English isn't their first language) and just give a generic response like - it'll be taken care of soon, by EOD tomorrow, within a week or by the end of the week. Just seen them do this to members asking about PayPal payments, they gave 3 or 4 different answers over a couple hour period.
  • Catwoman
    I know what u are saying and I tend to agree that they do seem to be different generic answers to the same type of questions to the different members asking the same type of question..it doesn't make sense to me either..plus I too have been told I would get points or answers by the EOD and NEVER have when they say that..infact, I've only ever gotten any missing 5 points ONCE just recently after they said they put them in my acct by email and DIDN'T and I brought that up in the shoutmix, so they did check into it and credit them the day I had said that, but I can't understand why we can't get our points back for the redemptions we made over 5 months ago and keep telling them about that they didn't give us the full amount for..I say, what's the problem and why the different answers to the same type of question a few mins apart like u said???!!! ..and why do they say u will get them by a certain time, but u don't, at all??!!
  • Catwoman
    I just want to say THANK U Admin for giving me my 47 points back the other day..I really appreciate it!!!! ..I should say to everyone, it really does pay Not to give up!!! :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.