• Admin
    Hello Everyone,

i5ippey0d7ihgyy5.png

We know you guys must be busy taking surveys, but we really need some help here. As a community, we have come a long way and still doing our best to make sure Univox Community is the best place to be at.

We know there were bad days, but there were good days too and we'll really appreciate if you can take out some time and write a review for us at Surveypolice.com
    5ttlqe5lj9ydp3kp.png

Help us in letting everyone know that the Univox Community is the next new thing they should be a part of.

gvqpr9185bh264fn.png
  • J Zerbs
    I did that already a few months ago.
  • Admin
    Thanks J! We really appreciate it.. :)
  • vivian alexander
    There is a whole lot more good than bad days and I couldn't believe some of the things written on that site, it's a shame people will miss out unless they find out for themselves. I can't believe how negative and mean people are.
  • frances turkel
    I read SurveyPolice .com and I found it very interesting to find all the diffent survey's avaiable to all of us; everyone should be thankful and show appricieation the more you have and the more you do is up to every person and this brings more points which in the end is more you make!!
  • Krystyna
    I'm very familiar with Survey Police.It is good place to find so many different surveys panels and thru their site I found,among others,Univox.Well,all the feedback's left on any given survey panel/company depends on one's personal experience;could it be positive or negative,but has no impact on me,I have to experience on my own .....Anyhow,when choosing any of the surveys sites,the negative or positive,didn't deter me from trying new ones.....one never knows.....,Univox,I will leave my opinion about you on SP.....
  • Gina Karl
    I just updated my review on Survey Police, stating Univox is the best site.

Gina201
  • Admin
    Thanks Gina! (L)
  • vivian alexander
    Hopefully all of our new reviews will help
  • J Zerbs
    I also updated my review
  • Gitty4
    Just left a five star review, I do love this site even if I occasionally have to wait a long time for payment!
  • frances turkel
    I just wrote about survey police so I really don't have anything else to say except out of all the survey panels I know and heard about I think this one is the fairest and best thankyou for the pleasure to serve and help all the different company's you connect me to!
  • vivian broy
    My daughter referred me to this site about a month ago and I have redeemed twice without problems, so I wrote the truth on survey police what I know, your a great site and I am very happy to be part of the Univox Community, I give you five stars all day long. Thank You
  • Admin
    Thanks everyone for liking us and giving five star review, your reviews helps boost our morale to upgrade our community for better..Cheers!! (L) (Y)
  • Admin
    Well said, any comments depends only on ones experience with that site, any comments negative or positive cant effect our association or experience we had with...
  • Admin
    Thanks Vivian...Good to know that...cheers
  • SocMediaSuz
    I don't think you want my opinion, at least not today.
    I like that you can get 5 points for DQ, and 3 points for polls, but when you rarely qualify it is frustrating, and the redemption of points information is very difficult to find
    In addition, having to create a separate account to participate in the forum is confusing.
    I will reserve my opinion for when I am actually able to cash in some points.
  • Admin
    Of course we do value all our members feedback and we do need them too. So your feedback too is welcomed by us and we will implement it where-ever we can.
    Very soon we are starting a facility where your account will be connected to forum, so you do not need to have a separate account or login details for forum. Thanks
  • BHAWNA VARSHNEY
    Sure I will do this.
  • Admin
    Great thanks :)
  • Catwoman
    I did a review a few months ago on survey police..it was a very good review I wrote, I might add :)

dodadoby :)
  • Admin
    oh thanks a zillion, thats really generous of you.. we always try to meet the expectation of our users. thanks
  • Catwoman
    you're very welcome :)
  • Vivienne
    I actually left a great review about a month ago
    Username is dvivster
  • Admin
    Great thanks we will consider it for sure.. have a great day... keep smiling always..
  • Chris1955
    I have done that already!
  • KellyD
    I will post a great review on survey police too. I had no problems redeeming the virtual mastercard and registering the card and creating an account for the card. I am working my way towards another 2500 points. This id a good site. Their are other survey sites that dont give you anything for not qualifying for a survey. Also their are other survey sites that dont have so much to do on their site like Univox does. I will let Survey Police know how great this is too. A lot of ways to make points. Keep up the good work Univox!
  • sascha
    I have done that already.
  • godseeconomy
    Looking forward to this very user-friendly development.
  • Admin
    Thankyou so much for all your cooperation and understanding. It pleasure having a user like you. Have a blessed day.. :)
  • Anas Armanazi
    what can I do in univox
    can any body help me
    I am a new member
  • Kingalfred
    Anas Armanazi
    You can come back to this forum
    Look out for the comp and enter for 50 random points
    You can look at your dashboard when you sign in and look for the amount of surveys you are invited to
    Open a survey and off you go
    You will be disqualified from 90% of them...but...hey ho...
    Fill in your profiles...5 or 6 of them...500pts entry bonus...

Happy Days...
  • Renee Crookshanks
    Well, this was a new experience for me-I had never left a review on the Survey Police site prior to this...I gave Univox 5*****. Some of the others that leave negative remarks have never experienced the terrible survey sites out on the internet.
  • frances turkel
    "Renee Crookshank Univox I agree is the best site the more you do the more points you receive even if you do not qualify for a survey you still receive points.....
  • JASON COHEN
    Yes. It's my favorite site! 5 ***** !!!
  • Admin
    thankyou thnakyou so much, its our absolute pleasure :)
  • rexyb
    I love this site and would GLADLY write a good recommendation for it, but honestly, I haven't gotten any surveys in 2 weeks and I know I am not the only one. I even asked about this and was told there is a glitch and it will be fixed soon. How soon is soon? Why are some people getting surveys and others not? What is going on? I used to get 20-40 a day, cashed out MANY times with no problems, and was made a premium member recently, and now NOTHING. So much for loyalty. So for you to say "We know you guys must be busy taking surveys..." is not accurate and maybe some of those bad comments aren't false. You used to be my favorite number 1 site and I recommended you to so many people, but now, why would I even bother?
  • EllR
    I will not write anything on SurveyPolice because it wouldn't be that positive. One thing lacking on this site is for admin to understand more payment options are needed. As a Canadian, Amazon.com gift card does me no good. I am going to order from Amazon.ca (Canada) and that site does not accept Amazon.com gift cards.
    The other option is the Prepaid Virtual Visa card which is all well and good but it makes it very difficult when my only option is USD currency and not CDN currency. Also being that the prepaid Visa card is in Entropay, if I do not use Entropay for a few months I could be charged a $5.00 fee, isn't that great? Not.
    I'm not interested in any prepaid card of any type but it's my only option.
    The other option is Paypal but apparently a person has to wait until they are premium and ambassador members. Being from Canada I don't get as many surveys as people from the US (let alone qualify for the surveys), which I understand but now it will take me a long time before I have done enough surveys, get enough points and make enough redemptions to even be able to use Paypal.

I'm fine with the amount of surveys, disqualifications and points for survey completion given on this site for me personally. That I don't have a problem with. I belong to several other survey sites and this one is good for points but the options for redemption for countries other than the US is not good, in my opinion.
  • J Zerbs
    I haven't requested a virtual MC/Visa since they've offered paypal but when I did there was no $5 charge (unless you wanted a physical card) is there a charge now?
    I was also told that if you're outside the US you're payment is converted into whatever 25 USD would be in your country (25 USD= $33.75 CAD) or is this not the case?
  • EllR
    There are only 3 choices of currrency, USD is one, I can't remember the other two, but CDN was not one.
    Not $5 for the card but huge fees for things. Example, and this is likely in USD currency:
    - Inactive account for 6 months - $5 fee
    - Close out the account - $5 fee, or maybe it was $6
    - It's possible to set up through a person's bank and transfer from entropay to bank but the fees are whopping. To transfer to my bank was going to be around $10.35 for actual transfer and more than $20 in transfer fees. That must have been converting to CDN currency because I only have around $25 USD in there right now.
    I cancelled the transfer and did not allow it to go through to my bank.
    (See below for fees for that transfer).

And other transfer type fees and charges that are quite high, in my opinion. I don't mind fees but this seems ridiculous. Examples (to name only a few):
    - 4.95% charge on each amount loaded onto an EntroPay Virtual Card so if I want to add to the card
    - 3.95% charge for each amount loaded to an EntroPay Virtual card via bank transfer
    - USD$14.99 on each amount withdrawn from your EntroPay Virtual card via bank transfer (ie: transfer from entropay to bank) - the approx. $20 that I saw must have been conversion to CDN funds. Several countries are listed with this fee being only $2.99 USD but Canada is not one of them, Canada is under the "all other countries" list with the transfer fee being $14.99 USD.

I don't mind fees but this seems like a lot of "lost" money in fees and charges.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah prepaid cards always have crazy fees, whenever I get them I just use them to buy a gift card to a store in my area or to pay bills. That's really the only way you can use the whole balance, unless you order it for the exact $ amount of something you want to order online.
  • sascha
    If you ever get surveys that offer a prepaid card that is from Meta Bank, be careful! Meta Bank deducts money from your card balance for just checking the balance.
  • kaminikij
    The new system seems to be thankfully working OK for me now.My only problem is the log out issue. Also the survey companies that take you thru 40 minutes, thank you and then dq you.I no thats not the fault of univox but I strongly feel they are the ones that cause the cheating and give univox a bad name.
    All in all univoxcommunity is the best site out there & has the very best in admin and customer service.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.