• cjsenour
    Contact Support ]
  • Admin
    Hey Ina! Your account is not blocked!

Respondents are invited to participate based on their specific attributes and habits. Please keep your profile complete and updated as it will increase your chances to get and qualify the surveys.

We do our best to match you to the right survey. In some cases your profile, habits and lifestyle do not match the survey criteria you were asked to participate in. Sometimes we have more members respond than expected and reach our quota for the study quickly!

This is the most common reason you aren't seeing surveys on your dashboard. If you haven't seen surveys in several days and are concerned, please email our help team at
  • karan
    I can not enter the site, it tells me that there are technical problems, and to contact customer service, please check if you can help.
  • cjsenour
    Did you contact customer service as instructed?
  • Admin
    Unfortunately, we cannot assist with login issues. As mentioned above, please contact and they will be able to further assist.
  • Dennis Berry
    Hello My Account has been closed for a long time and I miss them I hope to return it to me I promise to work accurately this time
  • cjsenour
    See above comment from Admin. The Forum is not the place to resolve login issues. Contact Support.
  • Admin
    Hey Dennis. As mentioned, please contact support at if you are looking for assistance with a log in issue. We appreciate your patience.
  • Nat M

It is the same response from you contact Support. But Support DO NOT HELP. They either give you a generic response and do not read the ticket properly.
  • LiamSmith77
    Hello
    I can't log in to my account
    "It seems to be a technical issue"

Email:
    Thank you for your help.
  • Admin
    We are unable to assist with account log in issues via the forum. Please contact and they will assist you!
  • Stan
    same with me well over a year ago they re instated me and for the next year no surveys and now I am banned again saying I broke rules on the list that they have. Had about 25.00 there to cash out and how can one go against guidelines when for over a year no surveys and I am told to hold on there will be some for me soon ? Stan.
  • Veronica Calini
    Hi, I can’t access. Technical problems. Support page does not work could you check please.
    Thank you
  • Admin
    Hey Veronica. We cannot look into account issues via the forum. Please contact and they will be able to assist!
  • Veronica Calini
    Any
    Answer from support, neither by email nor by form
    Thank you
  • cjsenour
    Did you contact Support? Admin does not do this for you.
  • Veronica Calini
    I’m blocked, with points to redeem since 1 month for PayPal problems, do I have to consider these points lost? Any reply or automatic mail from support
    It’a not serious
  • Admin
    We cannot assist with account issues. If you feel there has been an error, please contact
  • Veronica Calini
    Sorry the same answer is not useful, I have already contacted support twice and I had any feedback
    Thanks
  • Bob Dack
    AdminAdmin

And just like that my account after three days we
    seemto be back to my account not working again?
  • Bob Dack
    The only email answers I seem to be getting
    is that they are going to close my ticket that asks
    for help as They feel it has been resolved?
    So there's that?

Dear Bob,

Your ticket - Please Someone help me - has been closed.

We hope that the ticket was resolved to your satisfaction.
    If you feel that the ticket should not be closed or if the ticket has not been resolved,
    please reply to this email.

Sincerely,
    Schlesinger Group - OneDesk Support Team
  • Veronica Calini
    I have any feedback too, neither the automatic answer is really unfair. I have something to redeem and I can’t access at all….@admin ok you don not deal with login issues but who does since no one answer. Please help us
    Thanks
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.