• cjsenour
    Contact Support again and ask what rule you have broken. This seems to be a stock answer and no bearing on the real reason you are not getting surveys.
  • MaryG
    I, too, have experienced this issue and received the standard reply that I violated some condition. As an Ambassador member in good standing for several years, I am confused by this response and would like reconsideration of my account. I have emailed Support but also perhaps I should reach out to Kelly Strong? How can I get in touch with this perso?
  • Bob Dack
    MaryGMaryG

I, too, have experienced this issue and received the standard reply that I violated some condition.MaryG

I am not or rather have nothing to do with support and
    have had these issues and are still having the,?
  • Nat M

Can you log in now?
  • Nilanjan De Sarkar
    I am unable to log in to the website and get a message "Oops! It seems to be a technical issue. Please contact our customer support for help." Is this happening globally? or It is a user-specific issue? Any help will be highly appreciable.
  • cjsenour
    It seems to be hit or miss regardless of where you are located. Contact Support.
  • Admin
    Hi. As cj stated, please contact support and they will be able to assist you. They can be reached at Thank you for reaching out
  • Lia
    Thanks to @Admin my account is accessable again, but Support never contacted me. Make sure to check on your accounts yourselves guys and don't rely on Support answering.
  • MaryG
    Nope. Contacted Support and got the same standard reply. @Admin, can you help?
  • lorenzo
    It happende to me a week ago,at 2 300 points they cancelled my account,we need a legal action to close this panel!!
  • Vincenzo Parla
    Hi to all. I am unable to log in to the website and get a message "Oops! It seems to be a technical issue. Please contact our customer support for help." Is this happening globally? or It is a user-specific issue? Any help will be highly appreciable.
  • Nat M

It has been happening to a lot of members lately. If they reply with this email

r3n5u9plgf4tzgy4.jpg

Reply back and let them know that this is incorrect
  • Admin
    We cannot assist with this via the forum. These issues have to be sent to the support team
  • MaryG
    I've contacted support several times and can't get a satisfactory answer to why my account is blocked. I just keep getting the same stock reply
  • cjsenour
    All you can do is keep asking Support what is wrong. Reference the ticket number.
  • Sona
    Hi admin,

I emailed to customer support many times that i can't login to my account but getting same answer from them you did something wrong . Can you tell me when I can resume my account or else what do i need to do for next step.
  • Nat M

What is your ticket number?
  • Sona
    ticket no is #259087
  • pioch
    Sylvie
    Bonjour, je n'ai plus d'equetes depuis hier et je n'ai jamais recu ll'avant dernier paiemant, jamais personne de reponds au mail!
  • Nat M

Please quote your Date of redemption. The amount and what for.
    Also your ticket number
  • Admin
    We cannot assist with account log in issues via social media even with a provided ticket number. Account issues must be handled through
  • Sona
    nobody helping me on this even i don't know what to do next. Feeling helpless
  • cjsenour
    Keep contacting Support referencing ticket number,
  • Sona
    I contacted many times but no solution from them
  • senthil
    Dear Team,
    facing login issues with univox, and the admin support mail is bouncing back to my mail box as address not found.
    kindly help me
  • Nat M

• Admin
    Thank you, Nat! Yes

Thank you for the alert that the email address was incorrect in this post!
  • Tulio Guanipa
    Me parece una falta de seriedad que me hayan bloqueado y quitado todos mis puntos y no hay una justificación para haber realizado esto, pensaba que esta era una página de encuentas bien serias pero por lo visto no es así
  • Nat M

Contact

• Farida Nova
    @Admin I can't open my account, please help!
  • Nat M

Contact

• Nat M
    @Admin

I have contacted Support and everyone else. I am locked out of my account. The same thing happened last month as well.
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    I have also contacted support I am locked out
  • Michele
    @Admin
    I can’t login to my account! Same as a month ago! Msg ‘Oops there seems to be a technical issue! Please contact customer support for help’ I have sent email to support, no response!
    Michele Spillane ID538709
  • Sacha
    @Admin

I also can't log into my account. Same as last month and also have contacted Support.
  • Admin
    It seems like there was a technical issue and these issues should now be resolved! Thank you for letting us know about this error.
  • Carol hughes

Mine is not resolved I still cannot log in
  • Michele
    @Admin
    Thanks my log in now works and I can use my account but my balance points are still missing. Please re-instate all my points 784points expired 3-24-2022 and previous1319points Expired from 2-25-2022 which disappeared when my account was locked out!
  • Nat M

Same here account is back on. But my points balance is 0.
  • Carol hughes
    Still can not log in
  • Nat M
    Even though i have got them back they still have not stopped disappearing.
  • Admin
    Hey Michele. Please let support know that this happened to your account when the login issue was corrected. They will be able to help with getting those points back.
  • Sona
    Admin

I am not able to login due to technical issue. Support is not responding.
  • Bob Dack
    AdminAdmin

Seems somebody was listening to the complaints
    about my account not working as it now loaded a
    page of surveys on day four?!?
  • Daniela12
    Bună dimineața. Nu ma pot conecta, am dat la am uitat parola și îmi trimite mesakcu link care nu pot da clic pe el, cred ca este SPAM. ca sa numai zic ca nu pot retrage recompensa, numai probleme aveți, toți vom renunța la voi, veți rămâne fără clienții, asa vreți? Treaba voastră, remediați problemele.
  • Nat M

What about my 976 expired points? Supposedly they were reinstated on the 25th of March that is what is said in "My Points" but that is not the case. At the top right-hand corner, it has got 0 if someone looks at the screenshot I provided.
  • Nat M

Contact Support
  • Admin
    Hei! Din păcate, nu suntem în măsură să ajute cu probleme de log in pe social media sau pe forum. Cu toate acestea, echipa noastră de servicii pentru clienți este în picioare și gata să asiste! Vă rugăm să le trimiteți un e-mail la
  • Admin
    Hey Nat. We have sent this information over to the support team and they will be contacting you directly! Thank you for letting us know about this issue
  • Ina
    Hi! My profile is blocked by more days, I'm not receive surveys, can you help me, please? Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.