• Admin
    ksyyw4e6krwxcvml.png

We do our best to match you to the right survey. In some cases your profile, habits and lifestyle do not match the survey criteria you were asked to participate in. Sometimes we have more members respond than expected and reach our quota for the study quickly!

This is the most common reason you aren't seeing surveys on your dashboard. If you haven't seen surveys in several days and are concerned, please email our help team at
  • Nat M
    Question

Why is the ongoing problem of the disappearing surveys not fixed? They disappeared for me last night and now after reset, the total surveys says 70. The highest number I have ever seen. But it could be more as my Hot Surveys tab can only count to 40.
  • John Williams
    how de you reset your account ?
  • Nat M

Every day the system resets itself 12a.m GMT time. So Wall of Fame is reset then and everything else.
    Work out your time zone.
    Australia ( Brisbane) it is 10a.m for me.

But when the surveys disappear in front of your eyes it is either wait for reset the next day or hope you get an email survey complete which resets the account and brings the surveys back.
  • Admin
    We have reached out to our customer service team and they will be reaching out to you via email to help with this issue! Thank you for letting us know
  • Mele McCabe
    I reached out to Support regarding these sudden disappearances of surveys. The response I got was not related to the issue of surveys that suddenly disappear.

"Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Each year, we are conducting numerous studies which target different ages, industries, regions and characteristics. We do our best to match you to the right survey. In some cases your profile, habits and lifestyle do not match the survey criteria you were asked to participate in. Sometimes we have more members respond than expected and reach our quota for the study quickly.

We appreciate your time and interest. As soon as we have a survey that meets your specific profile, we will be sure to contact you!

Thanks
    Team Univox"
  • Nat M

It has happened again, one minute the surveys are there in my survey page then in front of my eyes they disappear.
    If you read Mele's post( above), Support does not understand what the problem is.
  • Admin

I have spoken with our team and they are digging deeper into why this issue may be happening. We appreciate you letting us know!
  • Nat M

:up: Hopefully they can sort it out. Still get email invites which come every 4 hours (not enough) but that email survey is not visible on the survey page nor are any others until reset time
  • Shane Halliday
    I have not ha any surveys in over a week. Before I would get over 50 a day, that I could try, some I got part points, some full points and some I would not receive any. I have emailed support 3 times and I just get the same answer that there are none that fit my profile. For months my profile which is up to date was fine and then all of a sudden nothing and no one in support either don't know how to fix this problem or don't care. Would someone please look into this issue and get me back doing surveys.
  • Admin
    Hey Shane! Thank you for letting us know. We're sending this issue to the team to investigate further.
  • Shane Halliday
    Thanks, it is getting kind of frustrating
  • Admin
    We completely understand. You should be hearing from .
  • jean claude
    bonjour a tous, je ne sait si c est le bon endroit pour mettre ce post ! j ai eu ce matin 2 sondages qui après 2 [img]http://86.215.183.54-61ff8efb6f19a.pngpages me met la page suivante voir l image , merci a vous pour voir ce problème ,cordialement
  • Nat M

This is something that happens to everyone. Just get out of it then go to another survey.
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    On Saturday I had 80 surveys on my dashboard and then they all disappeared and they never came back not even after reset.Today is Monday and it still shows 0
    Please fix
  • Admin
    Hey Carol! Please contact and they will be able to look into this for you.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Still about these disappearing surveys problem. In this screenshot, you can see the time 8.19 p.m and it says 27 available surveys.

gpze1jnk1whvgqd3.jpg

Now the next screenshot look at the time 8.19 p.m. What happened to the 27 surveys?

afed04d331tma7v7.jpg

POOF, THEY ARE GONE!!!

I have sent in tickets after tickets for a really long time and still, this problem persists. When is Univox going to get this problem fixed properly?
  • Admin
    Hey Nat. Thank you for continuing to reach out about this error! Unfortunately, we cannot work on this issue via the forum. This issue must be handled by the customer service team at
  • Shane Halliday
    I have not received any surveys at all in almost a month and after 2 or 3 emails to support have not had any help. All they say is there must not be any that fit my profile. Before they stopped I was getting anywhere from 40 to 80a day. Of these some gave me full points, some partial points and some no points. No one seems to really care about the issue that I am having
  • Nat M

That is another problem, Support. I send in tickets and tickets regarding this problem and the response we will look into this and will fix it promptly and accurately. Something along those words.
    But it doesn't get fixed.
    And it is not just my account that it happens to.
    Also they disappeared again tonight. It has something to do with a problem in the app
  • Bob Dack
    Nat MNat M

AdminAdmin

#MeToo
  • Rebecca Steele
    I see that many people have been having the problem of getting invitations then being given the message that there are no surveys. I have sent in 3 support tickets. I got a form letter for the first and the second and third were ignored. Yet I see feedback from people who are complimenting your surveys. Please at least acknowledge our problems and try to sort them out There has to be a real problem if this many people are telling you about it. Can you even acknowledge that you have read this inquiry?

Rebecca S.
  • Nat M

What device are using? Are you trying to access the surveys via the desktop?
  • Nat M
    @Admin

AND STILL, THE SURVEYS ARE DISAPPEARING
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Still no surveys
    It's been 4 weeks
  • cjsenour
    Last year I went over 3 months with no surveys This was after I did not take surveys for 3 weeks as I had surgery. I don't know if Univox thought I was no longer interested or what, but eventually they came back. Now I have more than I can ever take in one day.
  • Carol hughes
    @cjsenour
    I never stopped doing surveys I was on the site trying for some surveys I didn't qualify so went to do an errand came back on and they were all gone and since then there have been none on my dashboard.
    I am really close to giving up that they will ever return.
  • Admin
    You may not be receiving surveys because your profile, habits and lifestyle do not match the survey criteria you were asked to participate in or sometimes we have more members respond than expected and reach our quota for the study quickly! We cannot assist with one on one help with your account via the forum. This must go through
  • Rebecca Steele
    YEs, I use my desktop. I use my phone only for calls and texts.
  • Rebecca Steele
    I have tried support. I got a form letter from my first communication and they completely ignored my last two. I updated my profile, changed my password, and still nothing. I wonder if you do this to everyone who is close to cashing out these days? I know it's a tough business climate but if you are cutting people off who may redeem their points soon, that's something that won't be easy to live with eventually.
  • Nat M

There is a fault in your system. Both and use the desktop to access surveys.
    Now last week the app and the desktop were not synchronized as I could see surveys in the app but were not visible on the desktop.
    That got fixed but there is still something preventing Carol and Rebecca from seeing surveys on the desktop.
    If they went and installed the app possibly they could see surveys.

Which will prove that their is something wrong with your system
  • Nat M
    @Admin

And again the surveys have disappeared. Another fault that Univox is unable to fix
  • Danvarsh
    Hi, It's been close to 2 months and I haven't received even a single survey. My feed always shows no surveys available. I already tried clearing my cookies and restart and also updated my profile but any of these isn't working. I have already contacted twice regarding this issue but I haven't received a proper response. Can someone help me with this?
  • Nat M
    @Admin

And again the surveys have disappeared. Another fault that Univox is unable to fix.
  • MsChristy
    I've spent approx. 2 hours this morning attempting surveys....no DQ points awarded even though I'm in an actual survey (not the pre-qualification questions). Lots of "internal errors", survey link does not exist, etc.
  • Rebecca Steele
    I am still trying to access surveys. I have taken the unprecedented (for me) step of actually downloading the app in an attempt to get the 353 points I need to cash out. Is that the problem, do you not want to pay out? I have a screen shot of the message saying there is nothing to match my interests 4 minutes after I received the invitation. Yet, at the side of that page is all kinds of comments from people who have taken the surveys. I have received at probably 100 invitations since my last survey on January 30 and NOT ONE of them has led to a survey page, only the message that there are none. CAN YOU PLEASE AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM, SEEING THAT THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IN THE SAME SITUATION AND SUPPORT IS NO HELP AT ALL??!! All we get are form letters and after that they just ignore it.
  • Rebecca Steele
    Okay, I just got a notification on my phone and hit that sucker immediately, only to get the "Ooh! We have not found hte best Task to match your interest. Please visit again!!!" What hogwash.
  • Rebecca Steele
    I just downloaded the app and got the same results. It beeped with a notification and I jumped on that immediately, only to get that same page that said nothing matched my interests. This is hogwash. I left a scathing review at Survey Police and suggest you all do the same. Maybe then they will solve the problems and quit raking in the profits from our labor without giving us anything for it.
  • Nat M

Are you getting email invites?
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    I still have not had any surveys on my dashboard in 6 weeks
    I have been a loyal member of Univox
    I am not understanding when I have always had plenty of surveys
  • Rebecca Steele
    TONS!! Every day at least 9, sometimes more. Funny thing is, before I had this problem most of the surveys weren't worth my time. Like 15 minute for 37 points. Now they are paying very well, such as 190 points for 10 minutes, and I'm told there are none that meet my interests. I downloaded the app and immediately respond to notifications only to get the same page that says there aren't any.
  • Rebecca Steele
    And I don't understand why the number below my name shows 0 when I have been a member for at least 7 years and have taken hundreds of surveys. I even changed my password and updated every one of my profiles.
  • Rebecca Steele
    I'm curious, are you anywhere close to cashing out the minimum balance? I did not have this problem until I was less than 400 points away from cashing out.
  • Carol hughes

I had no problem cashing out just no surveys on my dashboard since they disappeared 6 weeks ago
  • Nat M

Where does it say 0? Your survey completes?
  • Nat M

Have you sent in screenshots to Support showing them 0.
  • Rebecca Steele
    Yes, I have sent them screenshots. After the first form letter they have ignored my emails.
  • Rebecca Steele
    Yes, and right under your name here it says 1.8k while mine has a 0. Same on my dashboard, the little flag has a 0 on it, even though I've been a member for over 7 years.
  • Nat M

Your 0 in the Forum is now a 1. Plaudits just gave you one. If you hover your mouse to the bottom right corner of someone's post you will see a heart. (Like)

Take a screenshot of your email invite and then take a screenshot of your blank survey page. Send to Support and ask them where is that survey on your survey page.
    Also what is your ticket number?
    Direct a message in the Forum to Admin quoting that ticket number and tell her no one is replying
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.