• cjsenour
    Mine came back 2 days ago, but is gone this morning.
  • Admin
    We cannot look into account issues via the forum. This request will have to go through support.
  • Nat M

It is not an account issue as other Australians can not redeem this amount on some of the Gift Cards for example the 'Wish" and "EG Fuel Card". It is a problem with the Gift Cards that the denominations do not work. Why have AUD$100 on a Gift Card when it does not go through?

And I have contacted Support a week ago- no reply. I have contacted Management and the only response is that there will be an update soon.

So when will these Cards be functional? It is 11 days since I first mentioned this to management.
  • Tulio Guanipa
    Buenas tardes de nuevo quisiera saber cuándo van a reactivar los pagos a través de PayPal
  • cjsenour
    There are technical problems with PayPal. I don't think they are using it anymore.
  • Tulio Guanipa
    Que otra opción tienen ustedes para el pago de puntos que puedan ser acreditados a una cuenta como se podía hacer antes con Paypal?
  • cjsenour
    @Admin Why is the Forum icon not on the Dashboard. Do you not want us to communicate?
  • Admin
    Hey Nat. We are unable to provide any additional information on this situation. The support team will have the most up to date information and be able to best solve your issue.
  • Admin
    We are working to get Paypal back up and running as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.
  • Nat M

This is on the main page when you sign into the account

0oerspt0vk1g3g1w.jpg

NOT TRUE. Australia can not redeem any of these

Now, this is where you go to redeem.

hnj1fgnyyo5ly5t3.jpg

NOT TRUE. There are no GiftPay Express cards and the cards that are in Virtual Incentives, not all of them work. I have had a look at what cards are available in GiftPay Express for Australia and if it was available there would be a "Bunnings Card"

So why advertise something that is incorrect?
  • Luke rees
    How long does it take to get an amazon gift card ( PayPal wasn’t available), it’s been 3 weeks?
    Thank you…..
  • cjsenour
    It seems like they have started paying again. I just got mine from a month ago. It usually takes at least 2 weeks, but this last batch took a lot longer. Univox says they are working on PayPal,, but nothing seems to be happening there.
  • Admin
    Unfortunately due to PayPal issues, redemptions have been much slower to process this round. We have been in contact with Paypal and the situation continues to improve. We appreciate your patience.
  • Admin
    Hey Luke. I have notified out processing team of your concern. Thank you so much for your patience.
  • Nat M

So what is the situation with PayPal? We are getting very little information or no direct information.
  • Veronica Calini
    Dear admin, is the support email working? Since I have sent several emails with any response, neither am automatic reply. I’m still waiting to understand how to login again
    Thank you
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Where is Support?
    Last week no mail could be delivered as Supports mailbox was full.
    There are no ticket numbers and no responses to emails
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Sent another email and for Supports email address I get this

mgnyv0fjh0594lsc.jpg
  • Admin
    We have notified the support team that the email address is sending bounce back emails. We have also sent them your email address to make sure that they have received your emails. Thank you for your patience as we work to get this resolved.
  • Tulio Guanipa
    BUenas tardes, quisiera saber que ha pasado con los pagos a través de Pay Pal ya que muchos de nosotros nos inscribimos con ustedes para poder recibir nuestra recompensa a través de ese medio de pago ó por lo menos ofrezcan otra opción para transferir los los pagos a través de una cuenta Bancaria
  • Tulio Guanipa
    No creo que sea la respuesta mas adecuada decir que se escoja otra opción de pago que no sea transferencia a una cuenta Bancaria, muchos de nosotros no estamos aqui para perder nuestro tiempo canjeando puntos en amazon por ejemplo, queremos el dinero para transferirlo a nuestras respectivas cuentas bancarias
  • Nat M

I agree exactly. When I first joined Univox 7 years ago my only option was PayPal. Then a few years ago all these Gift Cards popped up but I still redeemed with PayPal. Until they stopped PayPal now I have to redeem for something I do not want.

The only benefit of redeeming in Gift Cards is that I actually get my full amount. PayPal's conversion rate is different from Univox, I would always get a bit less than what I actually redeemed.

And also the other negative with the Gift Cards available to Australia is not all of them work. Not all work for AUD$100
  • Tulio Guanipa
    Si creo que Univox debería de buscar otra alternativa si no logra activar pagos con Pay Pal para que los pagos se hagan a través de cuentas Bancarias en mi caso una cuenta Bancaria en dólares en USA
  • Ina
    Scusate,qualcuno saprebbe dirmi come mai non ricevo più sondaggi da marzo?
  • Chin
    Another day, another scam by Univox. This time it is survey SC11976463. The survey site is survey.opinion.life. I spent 20 mins completing this survey about companies that provide DNA testing, watched the video, gave evaluation. Even had to pass 'trap' questions and re-confirm my age and everything. All these led to the completion page saying I did not qualify. My patience is running really thin now Univox. So sick of being scammed off my time.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

WHERE IS SUPPORT???
  • Chin
    Here to report 2 more surveys that I just wasted my time on : SC12008081, a survey sponsored by Tasmania Tourism which took me more than 20 mins to complete, even agreeing to be re-contacted for follow up. I was only given 1 point at the end. Next, SC12008037 by sw.ktrmr.com about supermarkets. Went through the whole survey only to be given 1 point AGAIN. 
  • René Germain
    I have a big problem with Univox, because since June 13, I haven't received any surveys and yet, I sent an email on June 30, 2022, to support and no news from them. It's as if there could be no one to answer us.
  • Carl USA
    Hello what's about your " WHEEL OF FORTUNE " joke::
    It breaks rules of mathematics
    p(white) = P |(brown ) = 50% love::
    but your wheel tells us
    p(white ) = 5% p(brown) = 95% : مكسور::
  • Carl USA
    @Admin Hello Admin
    Why does this message appear to me 60 times a day ?
    whyyyyyyy please ?
    the message is :
    ((( Thanks for your time! You did not qualify for this survey. We’d like you to try again on other surveys. Unfortunately, this session was not eligible for any participation points as your responses didn’t match with the main survey requirements )))
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Where is Support???
  • Nat M
    Are everyone's Apps and desktops working properly?
  • Carol hughes
    Trying to redeem and I keep getting an error that's never happened before
    Will try again later
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Trying to redeem
    Getting Unauthorized Access
    401 Error
  • Michele
    @Nat M
    My account shows Dashboard scores and has 40 surveys available but when I use the app there are no surveys to do! On the Wall of Fame page my scores are all 0. The daily winner is still processing and the winner from last month is still processing. Somethings wrong for sure!
  • Michele
    Alright, now the WOF page is back with scores.
  • Mele McCabe
    I've been having "disappearing survey syndrome" three days in row.
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Now I am getting Unable to process request
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Seems to be working now I was just able to redeem
  • antonio trigue
    deberian checar las encuestas que despues de media hora de estar contestando y que mandan al final de la encuesta dando las gracias por contestar la encuesta, simplemente salen con que "usted no es complatible" y no te dan nada, simplemente es absurdo que hagan encuestas de media hora solo para saber si es "elegible"
  • Nat M
    @Admin

This reply you gave me 23 days ago

t67sbpcdd60zo13x.jpg

So why isn't anyone actually replying to it?
    Ticket # 297288

Doesn't Support have the most up-to-date information?
  • Tulio Guanipa
    Esto es falso ´porque las otras encuestadoras están pagando a través de PAYPAL
  • mikeee
    the answer is 42.
  • Nat M

Hi

What was the question?
  • Mele McCabe
    Mikee is back?!?
  • Carol hughes
    @mikeee
    Are you back or just visiting??
  • Veronica Calini
    in the end support answered to my login problem, unbelivable.

"We have determined based on your participation in our panel that you have done one of the following,forfeiting your participation with our community:

Provided false profile information
    Misused our Refer a friend campaign or other available promotions
    Did not provide honest survey responses
    Used foul language in communication
    Engaged in any other offensive behavior
    All points awarded and redemption requests have been voided at this time."

and this is my answer:

Nothing of what you have described has been done . The only reason is that you do not want to pay your panellist.
    I‘ll inform consumers support and authorities since you do not have any evidence. 1000 points have already been redeemed but because of your problems with PayPal have been credited again, so your answer is ckk in completely non sense.
    I have informed the community also.

just to inform you of the situation....
  • Nat M
    @Chin

I am hoping you get this and work out that you can read the Forum offline.

• mikeee
    It was probably just a visit... lol
  • mikeee
    it doesn't matter. the answer is always 42.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.