• Stan
    Well here is one, for the last year and a half plus no surveys. I am assured my account is in good standing and then all of a sudden I can't log in. I contact support and I am told that I am no longer a member because I violated one or more of the terms. How can I do that while I wait for a year and a half for surveys. It happened once before where I couldn't log in they investigated and fixed. It. Something fishy in my books just when I wanted to redeem what little I had. Stan.
  • antonio trigue
    han estado saliendo encuestas que te hacen mil preguntas, te tardas 40 minutos en contestarla y cuando la terminas simplemente te dicen que no apruebas para contestar la encuesta,
  • Admin
    We're sorry to hear this. Unfortunately we cannot assist with this issue via the forum, but please reach out to the support team if you feel this was done in error.
  • Admin
    Hey Stan. Unfortunately, we are unable to investigate this issue via the forum, but please do no hesitate to reach out to the support team and let them know the situation.
  • Admin
    Entendemos su preocupación, pero no podemos ayudarlo con esto a través del foro. Por favor, no dude en informar al equipo de soporte sobre este problema. Se puede llegar a ellos en
  • Carol hughes

Happened again today survey 1271719 did not receive the points
    There's got to be something wrong with my account
    I tried to hit Contact and it didn't work
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    On the third try the contact button worked
  • Nat M
    @Admin

When is the disappearance of surveys going to be fixed?
    Every day this month they have disappeared
  • Admin
    We cannot look into your account via the forum. This will have to go through support. They can be reached at
  • Nat M

Sorry, but I do not know if you are a new Admin. But Support and Upper Management know-how many times I have put in tickets about this problem. But nothing is being done.
    February, March, and now every day in April they have disappeared. How many times do I have to contact Support and Support actually read it properly and investigate it?

Support, not reply back with "that there are no surveys matching your demographics" when that was not the problem. Then Upper Management makes suggestions just to log out and in or click on any invite and they should come back.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

May 1st and yet again the surveys have disappeared. And AGAIN I have just put in another ticket.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

May 2nd and yet again the surveys have disappeared.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

May 3rd for me and again they have disappeared. That is twice in one 24 hour period

Reply from Support

"Hello Nat,
    Thank you for contacting Univox!
    Surveys that no longer show on your dashboard is not a result of a technical issue. There are multiple reasons why a survey would be available one minute and gone the next.
    Each year, we are conducting numerous studies which target different ages, industries, regions, and characteristics. Sometimes we have more members respond than expected and reach our quota for the study quickly.
    You may also have already attempted this survey and not realized it. At the end of any survey, we ask if you would like to try to qualify for more. During this process, you may have already entered one of the surveys that were showing on your dashboard.
    • As per our records from 01 May 2022 to 02-May-2022 you took more than 60+ surveys and mostly you got disqualified for different reaons. "

Yet again Support DO NOT READ.

How can 40+ surveys disappear all at once??
  • Nat M
    @Admin

3rd May the surveys disappeared again at 9.23p.m AEST. But I got them back by completing a survey.
    Then at 11.09p.m AEST they disappeared again.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

There is something wrong with Supports email address

3qjcg2a1k5uzza66.jpg
  • Admin
    We have let them know you are experiencing this issue.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

4th May disappeared again at 8.37p.m AEST
  • Syed Ahmed
    It's been a long time since I received surveys in my dash board and I don't know the reason as to why I am not getting the surveys. I always enjoyed this panel for what it has to offer for my honest opinions so I humble request to send survey in my dash board
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I got paid today 5th May which took 13 days. In my redemption details, it still says processing. But I got the 10 points for redemption approval last month when I redeemed.
    So I have just tried to redeem again and got the message "Already previous redemption request is in process".

Should not your system coincide when the payment is made so a new redemption can be done straight away since redemptions are taking 2 weeks to be paid?
  • susanna musanti

Ho lo stesso problema, dall'8 Aprile la mia dashborard è vuota, nessuna mail ricevuta e sempre la stessa risposta dal supporto "hai aggiornato il tuo profilo?"
  • Nat M
    @Admin

5th May disappeared again at 10.19p.m AEST
  • Admin
    Your payment was processed and the issue fixed! It should be clear now. We only allow on redemption at a time so if there is a pending request, you won't be able to make another request until the first has been processed.
  • Admin
    Contatta il nostro team di supporto per ulteriore assistenza con questo problema. Non siamo in grado di fornire assistenza tramite il forum. Grazie per la pazienza.
  • Admin
    Hey! Our support team has received your message and they will be getting back to you today. Thank you so much for your patience.
  • Carol hughes
    It's hard to qualify for anything when all you get is the merry go round on every survey attempted
  • Nat M
    @Admin

7th May disappeared at about 5.25p.m AEST but got them back with a complete on the other app
    Then at 5.46p.m disappeared again and got them back.
    Then at 7.00p.m, something odd happened. Wasn't even clicking on a survey. Was moving from the "My Tasks" screen to the "Dashboard" screen and noticed that there were 0 surveys under the Tasks heading.
    They were gone again. Had to log out and log back in and they appeared.

Today's disappearing makes up for the no disappearing yesterday. But yesterday I did not try to clear my survey page
  • cjsenour
    It is impossible to send a ticket regarding a problem when it happens in a merry go round. What survey number do you use? The original number may have worked fine, you just didn't qualify. Subsequent surveys have no number attached to them that i can find. Is this just a way to keep us from sending problems to Univox for fixing? Pretty sneaky.
  • Carol hughes

I'm not even putting tickets in now there's nothing they will do about the merry go round they will just say I don't qualify Today was the first day that I was able to complete a survey in 3 days
  • Nat M
    @Admin

8th May @ 8.54p.m disappeared again and I still had over 40 surveys available
  • Nat M
    @Admin
    9th May @ 5.50p.m disappeared again and I still had over 40 surveys available.

@Admin

Now a question.
    How can there be half a dozen surveys live at the same time, worth the same number of points, but LOI is different? And they all DQ out the same way, Are not 99% of them duds?
    What makes Univox so special supposedly having all these available surveys? When no other site has over 100 surveys per day every day.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

This is the Questions and Answers post.
    I am asking questions but am getting no answers
  • Nat M
    9 minutes before reset as you can see survey page is blank and has been blank since they disappeared yesterday.

bi54t00qbe12549m.jpg

Now right after reset, the survey page is full of surveys.

ncxgra7179657b8o.jpg

How come so many surveys at the same value at the same live time?

jrad4d4bqop9jbua.jpg

Do you not think clicking 99% of these dud surveys will make the account shut down?
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Please do not tell me that you can not deal with this through the Forum. As i have said Support do not understand the problem and send me generic emails that have got nothing to do with the problem and no one is looking into it.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

10th May @ 4.19p.m disappeared again and I still had over 40 surveys available.
  • Admin
    I spoke to the support team. They are looking into your issue and have reached out to development and sent them the screen shots you emailed.
  • Joel63
    Hello,
    it's very strange but I don't have any survey since may 1st.
    What's going wrong with the site ?
    Thanks
  • susanna musanti
    Questa è la mia situazione, allego screenshot, nessun sondaggio da fare dal 8 Aprile nel pannello, nessuna mail ricevuta e quando contatto il supporto solo risposte standard
    Attachments
    Univox - pannello sondaggi foto 1 (138K)
    Univox - pannello sondaggi foto 2 (118K)
  • Nat M

There are other members that also have this problem which Univox think that there is no problem
  • sandy1
    I just got this email from Univox and was quite shocked and angry by it
    Univox Community <>

Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Our analysis has determined that you have broken the rules of the Univox Community. You have consistently provided false information and misrepresented your location and/or identity to enter and complete surveys. Hence, we are unable to process your reward
    In order to validate your account, please provide us with a government issued ID. Once we receive this document and confirm the information.We will release the pending rewards.
    I have never misrepresented myself to do surveys. The very idea is ridiculous. All this for $15usd. What is going on at Univox?
  • cjsenour
    Some members are getting this email wanting ID information. Don 't know why they just pick on certain members. You can try disputing this by writing back to Support,.
  • Nat M

As cjsenour has said others have had to provide this as well. I have
  • ouvradou
    Ceux et celles qui ont reçu leur gain sont des gens contents. De mon côté, j'attends depuis le 19 mars mon code Amazon ..... où se trouve l'erreur, l'incompétence ou l'escroquerie ?
  • ouvradou
    et je rajoute que depuis quelques semaines plus aucun sondage ne m'est proposé
  • Nat M

What is your Request Id # ? The amount? Date and Amazon again
    Write all these details for Admin
  • ouvradou
    Bonjour bernard ouvradou,

Your following redemption request has been processed. Gift Option: Amazon.fr Gift Certificate Points: 2222 Date: 3/21/2022 7:07:08 PM

Demande de rachat
    De : Équipe d'assistance 3/19/2022 7:46:03 AM

Bonjour bernard ouvradou,

Merci pour votre demande 2222 points.

Option cadeau : Amazon.fr Gift Certificate
    Date de la demande : 3/19/2022 7:46:03 AM
    Notre équipe traitera votre demande sous peu.
  • Admin
    Nous montrons que toutes vos demandes ont été traitées. Si vous rencontrez toujours un problème avec un échange, veuillez contacter et ils seront en mesure de vous aider davantage!
  • Nat M

I think means that no Amazon code was sent
  • ouvradou
    oui, je pense aussi
  • RameshS
    Survey completed successfully (100%) but didn't get the points

Here the details:

Survey: SC10948173

Approved Points: 3

Date: 14/5/2022 3:45:44 pm

As you can see they just gave me DQ points instead of the promised points.

Raised a ticket but not sure support will be able do anything about it even when they want to do something as the company itself disqualified me after I answered the last question when the progress bar was showing 100% completed.

Everyone will agree that this is the bad practice of getting their (survey company) work done for just giving DQ points after the successful completion of the survey.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.