• MichaelSmith221
    @Admin
    Hello,
    I am Michael Smith I redeemed 30$ Reward link about 20 days ago and I didn't receive it yet.
    Please solve the problem and thank you:grin:
    Member ID: 7573568
    Request ID: 1044233
    email:
  • godseeconomy
    It is weekend and tomorrow is a Bank holiday! Support is the place you need to email to.
  • Nat M

Just did a quick search on google. It is Labour Day today in Australia but only in some states. Searched US it is in September so they could be working today
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • jackson

Hello,
    I am Jackson Perret I redeemed 25$ Google Play about 86 days ago and I didn't receive it yet.
    Please solve the problem and thank you
    Request Date: 3/9/2021 11:12:52 AM
    Request ID: 1004604
  • Andy Wight
    @Admin
    hi admin

id : 1049175 data :4/20/2021 11:46:18 AM 3,000 points

member id 7498010

please resolve my redemption
    email:
    thanks
  • jasmine

hello...
    i redeemed 3000 points reward link on 30th may but i have not received it yet...
    kindly check what the problem is as soon as possible...
    thanks
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • Mary Harrington
    @Admin
    Hi admin
    I redeemed a 50$ Google play card more than 17 days ago and I didn't receive this gift card on my email yet and then I redeemed 25$ Google play card I also didn't receive it so please Admin can you help me to get through this real problem
    thank you so much
    Member ID: 7643362
    50$ request ID : 1092996
    25$ request ID : 1101813
    my email address :
  • Mary Nofuente
    @Admin
    Hi
    I have problem please solve it
    I redeemed 50$ reward link about 20 days ago and I didn't receive it yet
    Request Date: 5/12/2021 10:41:00 PM
    ID : 1090690
  • EDUARDO GARCIA
    Hola Aministrador,quiero saber cuanto tiempo se va procesar mi pagp? ya van 20 dias y no me han pagado mi solicitud 1094307 desde 18/5/2021, 15:35:38, Paypal, 3,437, 679.00 MXN y no me ha llegado nada,espero que me puedes ayudar con el pago,gracias,
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • cjsenour
    Posting the same problem on multiple threads will not get your solution faster. Admin will return on Monday
  • jasmine

hello...
    i redeemed 3000 points reward link on 01/07 may but i have not received it yet...
    kindly check what the problem is as soon as possible...
    thanks
  • david ross
    Hi@ admin
    Please check my reward
    Member 1d:7583418
    user Level: Ambassador

Gift Option: google play gift card
    6/6/2021 9:32:54 pm Reward link:2000 points
    amount : 20$

6/10/2021 6:50:09 pm Reward link:2000 points
    amount: 20$

6/12/2021 2:57:53 pm Reward link: 2000 points
    amount: 20$

6/14/2021 5:26:52 pm Reward link: 2000 points
    amount:20$

6/16/2021 4:14:44 pm Reward link 2000 points
    amount:20$

Please help me and Thank you.
  • cjsenour
    Provide Admin with redeem ID, date, amount and what for. Also your level.
  • cjsenour
    Please provide Admin with Redeem ID, date, amount and what for.
  • cjsenour
    Provide Admin with Redeem ID, date, amount and what for
  • Nat M

You have to contact Support. Admin can not help you with this
  • micheal scott
    @Admin
    Hello ADMIN can you please help me?
    I redeemed 25 paypal and after that I faced a problem in my paypal account so can you please convert this paypal card into reward card or give the points back to me??
    this card information is :
    Request Id : 1101915
    Request Date : 5/30/2021 11:36:49 AM
    Redemption Type : paypal
    Amount : 25.00 USD
    please help me and convert this card to reward link card so I can have the cash back because as I told you before my paupal account has some problems and I can not claim the reward by it , thanks for your time
  • Nat M

Have you contacted Support?
  • micheal scott

No because it takes a lot of time to have an answer from them , can you help me please?
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support. Admin cannot help with this.
  • jasmine

Hello admin
    Actually the problem not solve yet
  • cjsenour
    What problem are you referring to? Provide Admin with Redeem ID, date, amount and what for. Also your level.
  • keith felix

7lqx046pgtm3zkbr.png
    My User Level Premium and still didn't get any help from you or the support
    It has been more than a month and no one reply ??????????????
    please help.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.