• David Simons
    I
    This morning I went to the gift card page with the intention of finding the PayPal method of payment box. I found it & distinctly selected that box to claim £20 worth of my points. Then to my horror it told me that my "Debenhams" gift card request was being processed. For one thing I need the cash badly & for another Debenhams don't exist now. Anyone else had this problem? I sent an email to support but from what I heard about customer service have I likely lost my points / money?
  • godseeconomy
    Hope for the best. You may just get transaction charges deducted rather than loose all the points. Keep us posted regarding the outcome, please.
  • Nat M

As I understood , you chose Paypal but it gave you Debenhams. So there could be some fault in the system. So you shouldn't incur a fee.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Can you get the redemption team to check this members problem. As he said Debenhams does not exist so this option should not be available in the redemptions
  • Admin
    For further details please contact -
  • David Simons
    Hi. I hope I'm communicating with Nat M? When you intervened for me last I got a delayed payment of £23 on 11 May. I put in requests on 12th (ID 1196486) and 13th July (1198331) for £70 and £30 but I haven't seen anything yet. I emailed support yesterday but in case I don't hear from them I thought I'd let you know anyway. Thanks. David Simons.
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • David Simons
    Hi. Thanks but I was paid the 2 above payments correctly into PayPal. I don't want anything changed. The wrong gift card message was to do with a previous payment. That was corrected months back. Thanks again. Dave.
  • Johnson988
    I @Admin please check my order this is my details
    1208679 7/23/2021 9:04:29 AM Reward Link 1,000 10.00 USD Processing
    My level is ambassador
    Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.