• cjsenour
    Your redeem is not that old. All redeems re delayed because of high volume. Please be patient.
  • david dunn
    @Admin
    Can I ask you why Univox don't add a cryptocurrency payment method? it's a very popular method now and i think it's the best .
  • Nat M

These members that just redeemed virtually yesterday DO NOT READ.
    If they read some of the Forum they would see that there are members waiting longer then them
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • cjsenour
    Do not post same problem multiple times. Admin will return Monday
  • barak
    @Admin
    HI Admin
    nice a good day
    I am old member of you community

I redeem in 5/7/2021 but not arrive and send many message for support but not answer me
    this details redeem

ID 1086696
    TIME 5/7/2021 1:21:52 AM
    TYPE Google Play Gift Code
  • Rick grimson
    Thanks, this was helpful
  • cjsenour
    Do you have a problem or you just cluttering up the Forum?
  • layla zer

Hey admin
    I'm Layla Zeer My Id: 7552558
    There is a problem with my account, I don't know what it is
    For more than a week, I do not have a survey
    Note that my account has been confirmed and it must be in the development stage
  • cjsenour
    This happens to all of us occasionally. Try filling in your profile. Contact Support.
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support. admin cannot fix this.
  • Bobert
    this 'uniglitch' is unproven , like the lochness monster, or yeti, very very very very rare , more rare than , a win, on 'spin the wheel' one day though, we shall be dumbfounded by one of these coming true , i will hunt 'Nessy?' You go after the 'yeti' ?
  • Nat M

Hi! Long time no see. How are you ?
  • Bobert
    Hey, Nat, I'm Good thanks, yourself? :)))
  • Carol hughes

Hi it's been a long time
    How are uou?
    Are you just visiting or here to stay.
  • Bobert
    Hey, Carol, the bookmark is still on my list, I just clicked it, came to have a read of forum, stayed a little while, survey invites, mine any way, still more loi time than incentive three day old invites, maybe this will change, if I logged in for a week :) .. I'm Good thanks, yourself, I noticed a few members, being dropped to a basic member status, I have not checked mine, I'm probably back to a basic member ahaha
  • mikeee
    the forum is kind of boring now.
  • Jade Snyder
    Hello
    I have a problem about not showing surveys in my account
    I opened my account, it was visible in front of me, but after I moved to another page, they suddenly disappeared in front of me and did not return
    Please look into the problem because I did not commit any mistake that would cause me to be banned or suspended from my account, as I am an active and old member of your community and my account level is high
    Thank you, and I hope to respond as soon as possible. I wish you all success in your website
    Jade Snyder
    Hello
    I have a problem about not showing surveys in my account
    I opened my account, it was visible in front of me, but after I moved to another page, they suddenly disappeared in front of me and did not return
    Please look into the problem because I did not commit any mistake that would cause me to be banned or suspended from my account, as I am an active and old member of your community and my account level is high
    Thank you, and I hope to respond as soon as possible. I wish you all success in your website
    Jade Snyder
  • Jade Snyder

Hello sir
    I hope you will approve my order in the current email switch
    Another email because he suffered problems to sign in
    With your sincere thanks to your team
  • Nat M

I am well, trying to be Admin :lol:
  • Alex wilson

hi admin
    id : 1145662 date : 6/17/2021 7:01:58 PM 25,00 points paypal
    member id 7640267
    please resolve my redemption
    thanks
  • Queeniefoo
    Hi please help. My redemption is still under processing since 11/6/2021. Request id 1135903
  • Cat
    @Admin
    I've sent several emails and tried several times calling to see why this is not processed.
    Thank you for requesting 4000 points.

Gift Option: Amazon.com Gift Card
    Request Date: 5/30/2021 5:09:05 PM
    Our team will process your request shortly
    Could you please look into this matter.
    Thank you!
  • Nandu singh
    @Admin hello
    I am Nandu singh.
    I have redemption delay more than a month
    Can u please speed up my paypal transfer
    My email :
    My Request id -1101055
    Request date- 5/29/2021
    paypal gift card
    Thanks
  • joshua mobley
    Hi
    i've had a problem four days ago
    i can't access the surveys
    i'm immediately expelled
    why is this problem happening now!!??
  • Karl Hodes
    Hi @Admin ,

Can I cancel any request in the processing period ?

If yes , How can I do that ?

Thanks for your time :flower:
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support. Admin can't fix this.
  • Anilkejriwal
    Not able to log some technical problem pl chk
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support. Office closed until Tues. for July 4 holiday in US.
  • Nat M
    MEMBERS

1. Members that redeemed witihin a week DO NOT POST
    2. or contact Support https://www.univoxcommunity.com/Page/ContactUs
    3. Give Support a week to respond ( read the generic email that gets back to you)
    4. If no response then post on Forum with your Support ticket #. ( which you will find on the generic email that gets sent back to you after you put in a ticket)

Note : If you can redeem in Paypal use that for your first few redemptions or until you move up levels.. Using cards to redeem it could be any" Tom, Dick or Harry" with an account , too hard to verify that accounts are legitimate.
  • James Wilson
    Hello.. please I need help. I can no longer access the surveys. I don't know what the problem is. I also have a lot of pending orders
    yqugn95s00n1nua3.png
  • cjsenour
    Do you mean you can't log in or there are no surveys on the dashboard? Have you been banned for some reason? Contact Support. If you are banned,you will not be paid until it is resolved.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I see you are online. Can members please get an update on their outstanding redemptions some going back to the start of June.
    And Ambassadors having denied redemptions when they had a perfect record before that.

You have got Ambassadors that are not doing surveys or very little because they have not been paid
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Why payments for redemptions have even gotten slower then usual for over a month.
    I thought things were meant to improve
  • cjsenour
    There is hope for resumptions! I redeemed June 19 and hadn't gotten it by July 6. I sent a request to Support (not Admin) asking for payment. I included a cut and paste of my redeem in Process as well as mentioned I am Ambassador. I did not receive an automatic response that my request had been received, which was a little concerning. I received my Virtual Reward on July 8. I think it was because I went through the proper channels and included all information they needed that helped. We should not have to request a redeem be sent, but if that's the way it is going to work, so be it. So don't give up.
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • Stewart Randall

Hello dear admin It's the second time I'm asking for my request to be processed.
    I don't understand the reason for this delay.
    There is no incentive to continue the work anymore.
    I'm at the rank of ambassador and I've been waiting this long??
    Please help:
    6/17/2021 7:51:54 PM Rixty(50)
    6/25/2021 7:58:20 PM Reward(55)
    6/29/2021 9:51:00 AM Rixty(10)
    6/30/2021 7:13:38 PM Rixty(10)
    7/3/2021 2:11:27 PM Rixty(10)
    Thanks.
  • cjsenour
    Thanks for my reward. Hope redeems get back on track soon.
  • veroo
    @Admin
    why don't i get any reply
    please check my order
    my email :
    I sent a request to Support asking for payment , but no answer
    my redemption have over two months
    Reward Link no.1053304 4/27/2021
    Google Play Gift Code no.1055341 4/30/2021
    thank you
  • jonhershel
    Hello
    @Admin @cjsenour
    I am addicted to my premium account, but my cards have been delayed for more than 20 days. Please look at my cards and if possible send them to me
    1147529 6/19/2021 8:59:02 AM Paypal 2,000 20.00 USD
    1150485 6/22/2021 5:26:43 PM Paypal 1,500 15.00 USD
    1151716 6/23/2021 9:26:29 PM Paypal 1,500 15.00 USD
    1159039 6/30/2021 3:05:48 AM Paypal 1,500 15.00 USD
    1188737 7/5/2021 11:04:55 AM Paypal 1,500 15.00 USD
    I emailed you above but I didn't get all the information.
    Thank you.
  • cjsenour
    I would never redeem a second time until I got paid for the first one. Univox is updating software which may be why redeems are slow. Seems like it is taking a long time. You should send your request to Support. Some of your redeems are a little old, but some are just a few days.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.