• Admin
    Please adhere to the following guidelines:
    1. Remain respectful of other members at all times
    2. No SPAM, advertising, or self-promotion
    3. Do not post copyright-infringing material
    4. Do not post offensive posts, links, or images
    5. Do not send private messages
    6. Do not engage in hateful conduct, including discrimination, hate speech, or bullying
    7. Follow the topics presented in each category
    8. Have fun!
  • Nat M

That is all good but would it not just be easier to make it harder for the Spammers to join the Forum like enter their Member ID number as well
    Then if they are legitimate survey takers it will actually stop them spamming otherwise their survey account can be banned as well.
    Then the non survey members that try to join can not join with no Member ID

As you can see the amount of Spam already in the Forum so your "ATTENTION" post is pointless.
  • marlene73
    perche non ricevo piu sondaggi da circa due mesi? cosa รจ successo?
  • Bekey das
    Hello @admin, I have just now completed a survey. I have fully completed it. At the end it gives only 1 points. The survey at the end clearly tells that you have completed the survey. But after that also, it gives 1 points. What is this univox?
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Bekey das
    Sorry to say but I have spent full time on the survey. Plz credit full points. Survey I'd is sc5751891. Points-450. Time-10 min.
  • Admin
    Please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Richard Hicks
    should this one stay open? i mean . it is guideline . even me writing this note makes it spamed lol . sorry but just to keep this up and helpfull for all
    kind regard
  • Admin
    We temporarily closed down the ability to create new discussions to address the spam situation. However, you can comment on any existing discussions.
  • Richard Hicks
    thank you . if there is a buttom to flag a post as spam . and could be deleted if three users used it (flaged) against a post .it will be help full for all i think!
    thank you again
  • cjsenour
    There is a button to Flag a post. Click on the three dots under the post. Click on the Flag symbol. This does not delete the post.
  • Tom Lai

hi admin - why was the thread i replied to yesterday deleted?
    it was a response to carol regarding being demoted from ambassador to verified without explanation.
    it cant be just the two of us asking this question - i emailed support as well and got a generic response.
    whats happening?
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Tom Lai

hi admin,

i have already sent a support notice - [# 184448 #] demoted from ambassador to verified.

i was asking why the thread was deleted - i wanted to see if other members were also affected by it.
  • Admin
    checking with the support team and please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • Tom Lai

ok thank you admin!
  • Nat M

Do not know why it is so hard to understand about problem. That Support do not understand.
    He is an Ambassador but for some reason has been demoted down to Verified Level.

And had to find it in another post. Same problem

@sandy1

is an Ambassador and also demoted to Verified Level
  • JonyDre

hello
    please I need help, I have tried to enter to so many surveys but every time I got disqualification!!
    could you please help me with that??
    best regards
  • cjsenour
    You will be disqualified from many surveys. That is the nature of survey taking. Most surveys are looking for specific people, and if you don't fit, you are disqualified. At least Univox gives DQ points, sometimes. Check that your profile is up to date and just keep trying.
  • Karl Hodes
    good rules , thanks !!!
  • Aeron Hess
    hello admin i hope u r doing good
    first of all i worked hard to get my points and i have redeemed 30 us on may 7
    and no thing has been approved so far so plz help me
  • godseeconomy
    Admin not around at weekends. Wait till Monday. Send request to
  • Stewart Randall

It is not true that he helps people whenever he can, I think some people suffer from technical problems.
    Please contact support for help, and the site has been under a lot of pressure lately.
    Please be patient my friend :heart: .
  • Rose6
    Hello @Admin
    Please help my friend , why he's banned from the forum this is his account @Jack Adams
    Thank you in advance.
  • Dani Smith
    Hi @Admin , how are you?
    I think my account is somewhat suspended on Univox because I am not getting any surveys on it, even so I gave you all my profile information
    I tried to reach you on your phone number and no one responded, I send you an E-mail in the last week and you didn't respond
    Is that the way you treat your ambassadors ??
    I like your site and I would like to keep taking surveys with you PLEASE review my account and check my status, it has been over 2 weeks and i am not getting any surveys.
    you keep sending me e-mails that i qualified for a survey but every time I login I get a blank page

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY ACCOUNT BACK. !!!!
    Thanx
  • cjsenour
    This happened to me several months ago. The surveys finally came back. I never knew what the problem was. You an try updating your profile. It might help.
  • Gavin Davis
    Happens to me at least once a week. One minute got 60- 80 surveys and then poof they are gone. They usually back the next day though. I reckon it might be that the number of surveys dont get lower even though trying all of them. Once all of them are attempted it will go straight from 60 to 0 until there are some more to try. Or it a glitch in the system. Either way they come back sooner rather than later
  • Dani Smith
    @Gavin Davis@Admin it must be a glitch in the system and now one from the support team is responding to my E-mail, it has been over TWO weeks and I am still waiting, I am considering leaving the site if they didn't fix this problem and I told my friends and they are considering that too
  • mikeee
    It's the uniglitch.
  • Akshay Dharmapuri
    One of best site paid survey site in india
  • Sandra Gary
    it is propins very good
  • Rose6
    Hello @Admin
    I can't login my account ..I sent many messages to the support team and no response
    I don't know why that happened
  • Tom Lai
    the problem is the covid situation in India where these are processed.
    lots of people are waiting too but patience would be great!
    i wish there was a sticky to say that so people understand the situation and give a little bit more time.
  • cjsenour
    When the redeem is recognized by email, it says that the process will be delayed. Nobody pays any attention that.
  • john jason
    @admin
    hi admin
    why i lost all my survey
    please help me
  • godseeconomy

1st, this is a wrong thread to seek help regarding redemption.
    2nd, using multiple threads for SAME request would NOT, I repeat, WOULD NOT, hasten redemption. They are just so annoying! Don't behave like a nagging, whining toddler!
  • godseeconomy
    You are forgiven. I have given you a plaudit for a contrite heart. :hearts: Admin has been inundated with redemptions due to the coronavirus which is significantly hazardous for the lives of the citizens of India especially. Pray for the health of Admin staff and their relatives and the citizens there. You will get your payments. Be assured. I am speaking from years of experience with Univox.
  • evanTHom
    i will Pray for the health of Admin staff and their relatives
    with all my sincerity
  • JonyDre

I couldn't enter to my account anymore
    please help me
    thanks
  • cjsenour
    Contact support. Admin can't fix this
  • MaryRaymer
    Can I find out why my friend's account has been disabled for no reason !!

Only the answering machine answered, did not break the rules nor offend anyone !!

Please respond and activate the account again

Email of the canceled account:

Subscriber name:
    William
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support. Adm cannot fix this
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.