• lura
    can you tell me about this problem
  • cjsenour
    Sorry, I am just another survey taker trying to help out those with problems to better get resolution. Admin and/or support are the only ones who can solve them.
  • mikeee
    hello admin
  • lura

Please help me to recover my account I don't know what happened
    My email
  • sam1
    Hello
    I have had a problem logging in to my account four days ago, and I wrote to support, but the problem has not been solved.
    my account is
  • lura

Admin please help me I send 5 email for 5 days ago to support but not answer
    Please help me to recover my account I can't login
  • lura
    Pxnk5919d7l2i1c68.jpg
    Please help me
  • William Watson

I have this problem four days ago
    "Sign-in failed. Please contact your administrator"
    and I contacted support three times to get the same response, which is that the problem has been solved, but it is still there.
    Who can help????
  • cjsenour
    Univox is backed up trying to solve redeems from several years ago. They are making progress, but it takes time. Be patient. Your redeem is only a week ago.
  • Jobson
    Bom dia meu resgate ainda não chegou, quanto tempo é pra chegar? resgate ID 1088573 obrigado equipe!
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • lura

please tell me whats the problem
  • LisaFay

hello
    Again I requested gift card and didn't get them
    My Id: 7580400
    1094908 5/19/2021 Google Play Gift Code 2,500 25.00 USD Processing
    please check my order
    Thank you
  • cjsenour
    Be a little patient. Support is backed up resolving really old redeems. Give it another few days.
  • J Zerbs
    if you requested it on 5/19 it's only been 1.5-2 days, I'd wait at least a week before contacting support.
  • Brad Asutin
    Hi
    I'm ambassador member since 2015 and I don't have any surveys since 2 Months and everytime I sent an Email to support they sent the same email!!!
    So please do something
    Thanks
    Brad
  • cjsenour
    Support is based in India which is undergoing severe Covid infections. Many workers are out sick and others quarantined.
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours
  • Jobson
    Boa tarde admim, meu resgate não chegou, me ajude obrigado! sou nivel EMBAIXADOR.
  • lura

Why are not you answering me
    I sent many messages for support, and after a week they answered that they would solve my problem within 24 hours, and from five days for this time I was not told anything.
    I spent a lot of time on this site and it has been free for a reason that I do not know and no answer yet
    Even you, director in this community, do not answer
    Thanks for this bad treatment
    I will tell my community about your site about this transaction
  • cjsenour
    Admin will return on Monday
  • James Davis
    @Admin
    good morning
    My name is James Davis
    My email :
    Member Id : 7586288
    There are two things I would like you to help me with, please
    The first, about a few days ago, I was removed from most of the questionnaires without any points or with three points, although I am looking for accuracy. Please help me on this topic
    And the second thing is that up to now I have not promoted my level and I am still at the first level even though I have requested cards four times
    Please help and thank you for your time.
  • cjsenour
    Not qualifying is part of survey taking. Many surveys are looking for specific people. Do not be discouraged. You will often get a few points for trying.
  • Admin
  • Jennifer taylor
    @Admin
    Hello admin
    Please help me :cry:
    There are no surveys in my account, there is something problem.
    I wrote to support more than once but without any response or help.
    Member Id : 1962458
  • James Davis
    @Admin
    Good evening
    My name is James Davis
    My email :
    Member Id : 7586288
    Please help me, I have requested five cards and have solved more than 80 surveys, and so far my account has not been upgraded from the basic level
    Please help me and thank you for your time.
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support. Admin cannot fix this.
  • Mayra Officer
    hello but i am not admin hahaha
  • Jennifer taylor
    I have contacted support but no response yet, I am an ambassador member and the issue has not been answered or resolved @cjsenour
  • Kathleen Olson

I cannot access any survey no matter how hard I try
    I hope to find a solution to my problem as soon as possible
    thanks for your efforts
    User ID: 7589509
  • cjsenour
    Please contact Support. Admin cannot fix this problem,
  • ryan woood
    I have this problem four days ago
    "Sign-in failed. Please contact your administrator"
    help me
  • Nat M

Have you contacted Support ?
  • James Davis
    58hlleva3c26p0t8.jpg
    @Admin

good morning
    My name : James Davis
    My email :
    My id number : 7586288
    When I tried to log in to my account today, I could not log in, and the phrase in the picture appeared to me, although I am careful when answering
    Please help me out
    Thank you and for your wonderful website
  • cjsenour
    Please contact Support. Admn cannot fix your problem.
  • 1Dana1
    Hi
    I write to you as Ambassador and old member with sad feelings
    I just wonder Why I don't have any surveys in past 3 months!!
    And I wonder why you can't solve this problem!!
    And I sent you 100 Emails and I talked to you here and still the same replay "next patch"!!
    So for last time ... PLEASE solve this problem!!
    Stay safe
    Thanks
  • Kathleen Olson

Do not enter me into polls, no matter how hard I try, I hope to solve my problem as soon as possible. Thank you
    Member Id: 7589509
  • cjsenour
    Please contact Support. Admn cannot fix thins problem.
  • cjsenour
    Not sure what your problem is. Are you not getting surveys? Not qualifying? Please be more specific,
  • Admin
  • Steven Contreras
    Hello Admin
    I am Steven Contreras
    Member Id: 2008272
    Member since 10/29/2020
    I have a problem with the redeem :
    Request Id : 1096288
    Request Date : 5/21/2021 10:42:36 AM
    Redemption Type : Paypal
    I hope resolve my problem
  • cjsenour
    Those aren't so old,. Support is based in India which is experiencing severe Covid infections Many workers sick or in quarantine. Please be patient.
  • Admin
  • LisaFay

Thanks
    as you helped me before in my redemption
    please can you tell me why am still basic level
    and i reached 5 redemption request and it was paid
    and I requested one gift card and didn't get them
    1102537 Reward Link 25.00 USD Processing
    please help me level up my account
    thank you a lot
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support Admin cannot help you with this.
  • Admin
  • Michelle Kiven
    Hello Admin,
    I am having a problem loging into my Univox account. I don't know what happened. It tells me that there is a technical problem and I should contact support, but there is no response.
    Please help me to regain access to my account.
    My account name: michelle kiven
    Email:
    Thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.